Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

What Would Your Element of Harmony Be?

NonbinaryDuck

Element of Synergy and Discovery.

My start is like the reverse order of Twilight's, but the paths converged. Magic is the one I first identified with, but over time, all the elements have really shone through. I can see myself wielding any/all of them.

im all of dem bcuz im a purfect alicorn purty princess liek celestia

but i wood also be beauty and tragedy cuz i was abandoned by celestia at a young age, i am celestia's and big mac's daughter

It's true

Mine would be like, element of reliability...or consistency, or something super boring like that. If i were an actual existing element, it would have to be honesty i guess.

I'd be loyalty for sure. Once I've made friends with you, there's nothing I wouldn't do to keep it that way.

Laughter might be a close second- I use humor to lessen my pain and the pain of others!

And if we could have our own, I'd pick Element of Justice because I'm always striving to make sure everyone is treated fairly. 

As I am a not a pony, I don't feel I can definitively answer the question.  However, as a human, I can tell you my guesstimation (yes, that is "guess" x "estimation") of the percent likelihood of my element.

Likelihood of what my element would be, out of 100% total:

Honesty: 30%
Kindness: 25%
Loyalty: 15%
Laughter: 12.5%
Generosity: 12.5%
Magic: 5%

---

Now, if I could have one that wasn't of the Mane 6's elements...

Intuition.

~ Miles

Mine would probably be the Element of Kindness, as undeserving as I am of it... my personality and perspective can be pretty similar to Fluttershy's, and I like to be as peaceful and helpful as I can. :fluttershy: