Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

How will YOU become fandom famous?

SkullcandyPegasus

(edited)

I'd very much doubt I'd become famous in the fandom as I neither seek nor want fame as well as being a pretty shy person in general.

If it did happen, I'd guess it would probably be by accident, like something I did becoming popular for some bizarre reason.

Edited by Rainbow Cloud

Fandom famous in a fandom I don't even consider myself a part of? LOL.

Couldn't even happen. I have no talents, nothing I could ever contribute, even if I wanted to.

Famous?

The only kind of famous I've ever considered is in music or skating.

Music is popular, but I'm not that good at that.

Skating is what I'm good at, and I sport brony related things while I skate.

I'm getting a custom made Vinyl Scratch griptape for example, and I have a few stickers, so I guess that's what I'd like to be known for in the brony community.

I have seen any bronies who are skaters now that I think about it.

Come up with a new form of Fallout Equestria, known as Friendship is Fallout, making it focus more on the science and technology aspect with a much lighter tone. Less vulgar shit, more good old Fallout fun. I am a accomplished writer outside the fandom, so why not? Could a OC of mine be the new face of a Fallout/MLP crossover when Fallout 4 comes around?

Become famous by popping out of the shadows as soon as people remember stable tec or by finally posting that lovely little song on YouTube, being pressured to write more and more! Before finally cracking as they all silently judge you! *slowly creaks out the door*

I'm never going to be famous for anything because I lack talent, creativity, and motivation, the only 3 things you need to become famous.

By being annoying and persuading people with real talent and skills to do stuff for me without compensation.

you could become a brony pop star! don't worry about pitch or rhythm or even thinking a musical thought, just allow your 50 person production team to write, record, and choreograph everything for you! (I'm your mixing engineer =P)

(edited)

I'll be famous for starting a war that unites bronydom and furrydom, and installing the resulting Brurrydom as the new government and state religion of America. Either that or for being a truly reprehensible person in general within bronydom.

Oh, are we supposed to state what will make us famous in the ADMIRABLE sense? Oh, well... I'm all out of ideas, then.

Edited by Roketsune
  • Brohoof 3

Five years, huh?  Well, thanks to this prescient forums topic, I know that I should pursue fandom fame now or not at all.  I must try harder to become the undisputed leader of all Broners (that's what I'm changing the term "Bronies" to the moment I come into power).  I've not campaigned aggressively enough!

That awesome site linked in your sig might be a good place to start for brony fame.

Lovers of the Rainbow one rejoice and stand together. lol  B)

---------------------------------

as for Lucky, fanfic writing might be a good place for me.

I've always liked making up stories. 

m3n7rDu.png

some about ponies?

• Brohoof 1

• 3 months later...

I don't think I would be famous in that way. More change for me to be faamous with sketches, parodies or gaming related. A pony related youtube sketch is no problem with me. I love characters like Spike, Doctor Whooves, Derpy, Big Mac and others. Horse famous would be a very little chance for me, and especially since I openly criticized the writers and some components of the show.

Edited by Limeblossom