Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

How will YOU become fandom famous?

SkullcandyPegasus

Five years into the future, the brony fandom is a larger demographic than some religions. You decide to become rich and famous by becoming the latest brony celebrity. The only catch: fandom fame is harder to come by than ever before.

So what do you do?

il_570xN.595403000_9tvi.jpg

(edited)

become a priest for the new brony religion~ everyday will be cake day!!!

or

almost impossible but will certainly put you into the map

become a va for the show

Edited by Alto
  • Brohoof 2

Five years, huh?  Well, thanks to this prescient forums topic, I know that I should pursue fandom fame now or not at all.  I must try harder to become the undisputed leader of all Broners (that's what I'm changing the term "Bronies" to the moment I come into power).  I've not campaigned aggressively enough!

• Brohoof 2

I will write the greatest fan-fic known to mankind!

It will be playable gritty Game-of-Thrones esque Pathfinder campaign that takes place in Equestria and spans over nine thousand books... It'll be so good that Hasbro decides to cancel MLP and replace it with a gritty Game-of-Thrones esque reboot based on the events of the fic!

*hums the Game of Thrones theme annoyingly loud*

Duuuuhn-duuuhn   duuh-duuh-Duuuhn   Duuhn     duuh-duuh-duuuuuuuuhnnnnn.

.... I should really stop posting weird crap here after 1 AM XD

• Brohoof 2

I'll break boundaries and become famous for writing fanfiction...

Without ever writing clop. It will be a truly unprecedented achievement.

• Brohoof 1

Broners (that's what I'm changing the term "Bronies" to the moment I come into power)
Why? It's nice that you have come up with a word and all that, but why is there a need to change the name bronies to something else?

Anyway I would probably make some music or something like that.

What would the purpose of becoming horse famous be? To build my ego? No thanks.

Horse famous people like Yoav Landau (The Living Tombstone) gave this advice when someone asked how to become famous on Stay Brony My Friends:

Don't try to become famous; just do what you love.

I've never REALLY wanted to. However, I do occasionally write articles about the Brony fandom online. They're how-to articles on wikiHow, ranging from Bronies, MLP cosplay, and other crafts. My best would be How to Explore Brony Culture, How to Respond to Anti Bronies, and How to Make My Little Pony Caps. I also maintain other existing MLP articles and collaborate with other Bronies on wikiHow.

Why? It's nice that you have come up with a word and all that, but why is there a need to change the name bronies to something else?

It is the destiny - and doom - of all Bronies that they should become Broners.  Also, referring to them as Broners amuses me.  More the latter.

Join me in this cause!  Together we can bring about change to the fandom.