Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

mega thread What MLP Forums Members do you admire?

Chantilly Angel

I'm going to say

Scootabloom

Well he's probably one of the most active members on here.

ds8

just hilarious...

theBronyHeart

Has some awesome poetry

~Chaotic Discord~

Some of the best theories are written by him

Those are the ones I can think of by name...

oh how could I forget...

EVERYONE ON HERE

Edited by Sharp Staccato
  • Brohoof 5

No lov for me *sad in corner* , I can't admire all the users as I have a dislike of a few, I do admire the work that my co-hosts have done and dealt with my ego and insane behavior :)

EDIT: double checked to make sure... yep... I wasn't mentioned at all ;_;

Edited by Ethan Pow

@@Dizzy Ditzy Doo!, Shes such an amazing artist

@@Ballistic456, He's great at writing fanfics IMO

@, She was the first mod I met here (at least I think she is) and we still see each other on here quite a bit

@@Feld0, He created this great site and others like it

@@Nightfall, He's one of my best friends on here

I noticed no one said me :(

Edited by Vinyl Blade
  • Brohoof 2

@

Oh hey, I did mention you a long time ago. Lul.

You should pay more attention you silly billy :I

Hmm... I guess I should add another member to my list. I guess I would have to say-

@

@

FINE.

@

Edited by CronaTheCritic
  • Brohoof 1

Update list time!

@ - Nice to see someone who likes Applejack a lot too. At least that's what I think

@@Demi - Probably the 2nd biggest AJ fan other than me. Of course, he doesn't come close to me :lol:

@ - Oh, the stuff we've talked about. Mainly a certain PM ;)

@ - When Twilie' and Solar are present with me, we form the best trio in the world :P

@ - Was mah favorite mod before his demotion. Still quite the cool user to me, especially with all the jokes he makes in statuses

@ - I think I've said before why I admire you. Just wish you had that old avatar which had Crona in the hat and glasses :P

Edited by spas-ticShotty
  • Brohoof 4

@ - I think I've said before why I admire you. Just wish you had that old avatar which had Crona in the hat and glasses :P

Pretty sure that last member is me, but you failed because you put quotations instead of a ' :P

Silly Akimbrony. Get it riiight! C:

• Brohoof 1

• 2 weeks later...

Now to add a new member :P

@@Clarity - The 2nd biggest AJ lover on the sight :). What can I say? The only thing that stops her from being number one is that she's a girl. The reason I say this is because since I'm a boy, if I met an actual human-AJ in real life, I would fall desperately in love with her. Clarity, bein' a girl, would like to become best friends, most likely.

@ - He seems to appear in mah statuses a lot. We've had quite some discussions on this certain PM, and not to mention that he agrees with me when I say that Saints Row: The Third is an awesome game :D

EDIT: Shit, I put the wrong member :/

Edited by spas-ticShotty
  • Brohoof 1

Oh man this is going to be a long one...

@~Chaotic Discord~ The first person I met and introduced me to the forums :D

@ Scootabloom - for being a very awesome/kind friend! Super active poster!

@Motion Spark - Always there for others & I consider to be a close friend as well :). Admire his artistic work so awesome.

@Honey Puff- for the short time that she was here I got to talk with her a bit and she seemed like such a kind person... :*( I hope she is doing alright. Amazing artist <3

@Cloudsdale Colosseum buddies - Kawaii *RIP Sugar Plum* :P, Red (Princess Molestia) crazy sonic fan like myself! , Twilight Sky *banishing to the moon while rockin' to AC/DC lol, Berry Pie for being that pinkie/berry punch fan <3, Motion Spark *le dumbz*, DS8 *Dominator Strangle man 8* love your Wuna avatar :3!

@Chill Mist Chill- a awesome user I got to meet like my first week on the forums and he knows great music m/

@NeverNeverLand- This guys just plain rocks m/ devin townsend project awesome music. Great at making signatures!

@Cloud Chaser- Ever since I joined I always admired your signature work always gave others a hand

@Scootacool- Dude everyone knows this guy is cool 8D

@Doggess Arylett- "Known for not liking to go airborne xD" Very intelligent user btw

@Spas-ticShotty- The guy that LOVES applejack ;).... I don't blame him!

I could go on & on I sincerely love all of you

Edited by Gone ϟ Airbourne
  • Brohoof 6

Time has caused me to add on to my list.

@Finesthour

He likes to speak his mind and I admire that.

He made so many posts in so little time and I find him enjoyable.

@Motion Spark

An amazing artist who made me a touching piece.

He let's me poke fun at him with little complaint.

He speaks his mind as well and is an all around good person in his own way.

@Zoop

A fun member of the staff who probably does stuff that keeps the site from descending into chaos due to drama.

I'm pretty sure he keeps the site from going haywire. Also, he is a good natured person with good intentions.

His love of Applejack is admirable.

• Brohoof 8

@Artemis

Overall, a very mature, great user. Has a very nice insight on more than a few topics, and still has a sense of humour. ;)

@Dr_Waveband

Always goofing off in Forum Games, but is still quite witty and intelligent in general.

These are the two users who stand out to me, most of all, even though I've hardly talked to them at all.

• Brohoof 2

I don't care if she is gone

Shankveld: She was a wonderful person and I am pleased to know that we are friends even after she left. What a lovely person

Ol' Sarge: I have a hard time saying no to fellow soldiers. I spent years in the Air Force and he spent a lifetime in the military so we have that connection. I also find him to be a rational person. I just can't stand people who debate with belligerence or insults...He was a voice of reason

that's about it for me

• Brohoof 2

I don't have a 'crush' on anybody here. But I admire some people here:

Sky and that one guy with a creepy Sonic picture. I always forget his name :P I feel like I posted on this thread before.

Edited by Dontlookmenaked
  • Brohoof 1

I really admire all the members who put time and effort into their avatars and/or just have really nice looking avatars

midnightive

motion spark

electrobolt

wingedrachet

ponyecho

just to name a few off the top of my head because there are alot more :0

• Brohoof 1

@Artemis

Overall, a very mature, great user. Has a very nice insight on more than a few topics, and still has a sense of humour. ;)

Posted Image

Thanks! Most of the time I'm worried that I've started to ramble so it's nice to know that at least some of the time I manage to get things across as intended. Like most people around here, I've got about 8 years on you, but you've got your head on straighter than most your age, and without the masked fear and brooding I commonly see in such people. Don't change a thing.

This might sound like a bit of a cop-out response to the topic, but on the whole I respect everybody here, especially the mod team. I'm well-traveled and this is easily the most enjoyable forum I've ever been to. There's one forum that I used to live on until recently, but for as large as the community is it's pretty lousy and lots of mods are on power trips. I'm a member of their wiki staff team and I will say that things are better in that department. Nearly all of my time is now spent here. Consequently, I'm now laying all of the blame for missed deadlines and opportunities on you people.

When isn't using us as guinea pigs or tripping the forum's self-destruct sequence, he's blowing my mind with shenanigans or giving sage advice. Same goes for @Zoop, but he's a little less nonsensical, impresses me with his levelheadedness, and is less of a nerd than Scoots. Also, I shot him from a window in Red Orchestra 2. That's what he gets for being a Kraut, but I guess nobody is perfect.

Speaking of fascists, @NewCalamity is somebody I've recently started seeing more of. He'll probably get me hooked on even more games despite having a massive amount of stuff in my Steam library I haven't touched yet. Only time will tell if we'll be able to cooperate or end up destroying each other on the battlefield.

and @Crispy are fun guys but also seem pretty down-to-earth. I can see myself sharing a few pints with these guys at an all you can eat rib night someplace.

I haven't talked at great length with @PegasisterTaco, but she was my first friend here and her decline in activity made me sad. I hope this doesn't become a trend.

@My little pwny is the most inspirational guy to me here. We come from similar backgrounds and followed divergent paths to arrive more or less at the same destination. He's a man of good and strong convictions, something I can relate to and respect regardless of any differences we may have. In my view he exemplifies the best of what this fandom is and has to offer.

• Brohoof 6

Can I enjoy myself?

-Lady Rarity Pony (For gaining Brony badge, It has inspired me...

-Lady Rarity Pony (For gaining Brony badge

-gaining Brony badge

*ahem*

Lol, I read the quoted post and wondered "How did I miss Finest? and when did I say that? :L"

I think the members I truly admire are Finest, Jokuc, Lurp, Shankie and Arylett, I just love these guys :3

Feld0- For obvious reasons.

Devin- Because he visited my page and used to be a moderator.

Arylett- For being the roleplay moderator.

Finesthour- For having most post count.

I don't think anyone admires me *Sniffle*

I really should start posting outside of the roleplay section. I think over 7000 posts there is enough for now :unsure:

I probably won't write giant walls of texts, but here are some members that I truly feel have my appreciation. If you are not on this list, it does not mean I don''t like you as much, it just means that these people have really made a impact on me personally

@@Feld0 - Probably the top of everyone's list :P Feld0 is a very kind hearted guy personally and he really knows what he is doing, this guy is a millionair waiting to happen! Hes always been supportive of my work and always tries to make me feel better about my self, thank you buddy!

@ - The reason why I joined the forums in the first place. Nico was a really great friend, and he almost felt like a mentor to me for the longest time, hes one of the nicest people I could think of and a really great graphic artist, he inspired me to open doors for myself that I never knew I would, thank you so much dude!

Elvis (@@Apple Bloom) - A great friend as well, has done a lot for me and also we got to meet at bronycon, just as cool in person, a really great guy to get to know, and a really great friend!

Lerpy (@) - .....jeeez....where do I begin? Lerpy is probably the most popular on this forum...or the most notorious...you pick. He has quite a personality...and a sick sense of humor. But all in all he is a very great guy, depsite is crazy antics, deep down he is a guy that really means well. But I will say that in real life...he is quiet...everybody at bronycon dident think it was lerpy, hell skullbuster dubbed him "the silent protagonist" XD

@@Zoop, - Whilst we have not talked too much, he is quite an interesting guy to talk to, I can normally get a good laugh talking to him, even though that he hates Metal Gear Solid with a iron fist...WITCH IS BLASPHEMY!.....Hes a really cool guy, and I wish I could get more chances to talk to him

@@Doctor XFizzle - A great vector artist, and a really cool friend. Whilst we don't talk too often, when we do talk, he is always one of the coolest guys I have ever met!

Those are not the only members, but those are the ones I can think of on the top of my head..I am sure I am mission some one important knowing my faulty memory, so I may add on to this list with a 2nd post

Posted Image

• Brohoof 4

I admire Krystal, Zhinzo, Mal, Chigens and Kay, Diehard(razor wing), Elijordo, Sugar plum, Motion spark, Feld0, Molestias apprentice (red) and you.

• Brohoof 2

Hmmm...there are a few people who are on the top of my head...

~ds8~

Scootaluna

Berry Pie

Kirby

Sharp Staccato

~Chaotic Discord~

Star Weaver

feld0

and anybody else on the Roller Coaster and General Chat threads :)

Edited by CoasterCrutchfield
  • Brohoof 4

I really should start posting outside of the roleplay section. I think over 7000 posts there is enough for now :unsure:

Same here. I'm only admired by few people, though that's basically about it. Oh well, I'm perfectly fine with it anyway, so I don't feel bad for not being admired by other users. :P

>only likes me for my post count

>Sulks in the corner for only being liked for his post count.

Wai must you do that to me Hypno D:

I thought we had something more!

I'm moving in with my mother, you can sleep on the couch!

Well, no need to be sulky - I care little for your post-count, but you're still a hero in my book.

The one lifestory that made me shed a tear, and a single tear from me is already a lot from just text I read.

I haven't been to this thread in a while. Not gonna bother searching for my name again, won't find it anywhere anyway. :D

Well, no need to be sulky - I care little for your post-count, but you're still a hero in my book.

The one lifestory that made me shed a tear, and a single tear from me is already a lot from just text I read.

I haven't been to this thread in a while. Not gonna bother searching for my name again, won't find it anywhere anyway. :D

I'm sure if you're in here it's for your outstanding positivity :P

Anyway, I know I'm not since I barely show up in any threads (I have my reasons for that though).

I feel you >< Pretty much everony who has posted an admiration message of my on this thread has mentioned my intense posting habits