Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

mega thread What MLP Forums Members do you admire?

Chantilly Angel

This is an interesting question for me to answer. You know who I admire here? I admire all of my friends here and all of those that strive to enjoy what they enjoy and embrace self acceptance. My friends here, somehow they can actually tolerate me and they really like me. They talk with me, they don't judge me, they are wonderful freinds and I appreciate that to no end. I admire that so much. Seriously, I love you all. You are basically the only friends I have now and I cannot tell you how much I admire and appreciate you. :) I mean that sincerely.

I might have gushed there but those are who I admire. ^.^ You are all wonderful people.

• Brohoof 5

There are bunch of people.

@LZRD WZRD. not only do i love him, but his work also made me love watching pony reviews again

@ooBrony. crazy, but the good kind of crazy. He always stays very cheerful.

@Nuke. Love his blog reviews and his style of it and he is a good person to talk to.

@Jeric. Fine guy, very funny, great moderator. If you need help, just talk to him.

@The crew of EQTV. They made Friday evenings fun for me again and i always look forward to the movie nights.

But i really like you all guys. :)

• Brohoof 4

Those that I admire are: 

ooBrony, because of his so nice behavior;

*Stardust, for giving a face to my Oc , even if I bothered her with some edits, ( :please:) she took the time to change ;

Laika, who did the thing on my page;

Those who create Request Shops, for giving their time to others;

The moderators, for taking their jobs seriously;

And I like pretty much everyone here, don't change anything guys.

1440891248-gokuanddragonballs.jpg

Edited by Xeltor
  • Brohoof 1

I admire this community, and what it's shown me in my short time since joining. I may not talk or interact as much as some others here on the forums, but I read, and take in. It's amazing just how unique and special you all are in your own ways, and your different perspectives on things, it gives one much to think about, and teaches me things I might not otherwise have known.

I'm here because I like Ponies, but I stay because of you guys. Remember that! ^_^

• Brohoof 3

Ah probably The Blue Crew and Hypnosparkle.

The Blue Crew is Mars Orbit, Unibeat Brony and FlutterstepHD. I have had some hilarious times with these guys chatting absolute craziness XD

Tis always interesting to chat with Hypno as we have some common interests.

^^ These guys are the jimmiest of jams

• Brohoof 3

I don't have anyone I admired here but would rather say everyone. I can't help but feeling down if I'm going to forgot to list someone important to me.

So yeah I find everyone here I admired, even if I never met over 7% of the members here.

• Brohoof 2

@Steel Accord. We are the perfect example of how two very different people can be friends. We have completely different philosophical values, yet we share interests and can enjoy each others company, and don't want each others heads on a steak for being on opposite ends of the political spectrum.

was one of the first people I spoke to on the Forums, and is fun to be around on movie night.

@Yozer247 is supportive and always willing to talk.

@Kyoshi works so hard for his friends with his streaming and signatures, and stays friendly through it all.

And many others for similar reasons. Before becoming a Brony, I never had much of an online presance, but it looks like I managed to stumble across one of the best communities out there.

Edited by TopQuark
  • Brohoof 8

@Steel Accord. We are the perfect example of how two very different people can be friends. We have completely different philosophical values, yet we share interests and can enjoy each others company, and don't want each others heads on a steak for being on opposite ends of the political spectrum.

I'm in exactly the same boat. Steel Accord is always someone I can talk to about a range of things. He never judges and has lots of patience in spite of how volatile I can be.

It's too bad I'm not particularly talkative so i don't talk to him as much as I could. :P

• Brohoof 3

was one of the first people I spoke to on the Forums, and is fun to be around on movie night.

@Kyoshi works so hard for his friends with his streaming and signatures, and stays friendly through it all.

And many others for similar reasons. Before becoming a Brony, I never had much of an online presance, but it looks like I managed to stumble across one of the best communities out there.

I'm in exactly the same boat. Steel Accord is always someone I can talk to about a range of things. He never judges and has lots of patience in spite of how volatile I can be.

It's too bad I'm not particularly talkative so i don't talk to him as much as I could. :P

You have no idea how much you both make me feel so honored to be regarded so highly by both of you.

• Brohoof 2

I am surprised that anyone would admire me or even mention me to be honest, but thank you. I really do appreciate it.

• Brohoof 3

I have so many people here that I admire, but if I had to choose one, it'd be Kyoshi, he's been such a kind person to me. and was one of the first people I met on the forums

Edited by Silver Fang
  • Brohoof 2

@The crew of EQTV. They made Friday evenings fun for me again and i always look forward to the movie nights.

You know it baby, its what we do Mms3syG.jpg

• Brohoof 4

@Pucksterv She's my Jonas's love so.. I admire her too xD Her posts are so cute too ^^;;

D'aww :wub: Thank you so much :pinkie:

I admire @JonasDarkmane, he's the sweetest person in the universe  :wub:

Also, , because of his sweet post, because he is a sweet person and because he makes Aqua happy :lol:

And , because she's so cute and sweet :wub: And she always knows how to cheer up others.  ^_^

Edited by Pucksterv
  • Brohoof 3

People I admire? Very well then :).

@ Because she is the best sister in the universe and an awesome, kind person :). She is really fun :3. 

@@SFyr, @Emerald Star, @Dormin and  for their amazing artwork. They really inspire me to do art  :pinkie:

@@Lightwing For her amazing shipping and humor c: 

@@Randimaxis For his amazing artwork and awesome RPing :)

• Brohoof 5