Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

mega thread What MLP Forums Members do you admire?

Chantilly Angel

Since this thread's been dead for a long time, I might as well go ahead and resurrect it.

@, She's so sweet and beautiful :kindness: I actually want to cuddle and squeeze her :wub:  :wub:  :wub:

@@Infernus Bones, She's been the most caring friend I've had here. I'm so glad to have met her on this forum :kindness:

@@TheRockARooster, He's probably my best mate here :smug:

@, Another best mate here, and a good taste in music as well.

@,  I don't know why, but I can't help but like this guy :P

• Brohoof 6

AmarisNsane

She's a really awesome person to talk with and a great friend as well.

• Brohoof 3

@Ziggy + Angel + Rain is generally a very cool dude.

The feeling's mutual. x )  It's always good seeing you around Forum Games (one of the most worthwhile sections of this site).

Some other members I'm glad to see on the forums:

@Banul

@MLPFanatic34

@TheRockARooster

@Widdershins

@Venomous

@Deae Rising Shine~

I'm gonna take a mildly depressing trip down Memory Lane for the latter half of this post. : D  The following are members that I still remember fondly; regardless of whatever may have ultimately transpired here at MLPF or elsewhere.

Jeric

Thrashy

Derpaholic

ghostfacekiller39

@Kel_Grym

• Brohoof 7

[img=]

The feeling's mutual. x )  It's always good seeing you around Forum Games (one of the most worthwhile sections of this site).

Some other members I'm glad to see on the forums:

@Banul

@MLPFanatic34

@TheRockARooster

@Widdershins

@Venomous

@Deae Rising Shine~

I'm gonna take a mildly depressing trip down Memory Lane for the latter half of this post. : D  The following are members that I still remember fondly; regardless of whatever may have ultimately transpired here at MLPF or elsewhere.

Jeric

Thrashy

Derpaholic

ghostfacekiller39

@Kel_Grym

Oh, Uh-uhm, gosh, thanks Z+A+R. I know I talk alot in a way that undoubtedly makes my cloying ploys for attention blatant, but I was beginning to doubt anyone knew I was around. S-so, uhm, thanks for the shout-out, didn't even know Mentions came up in the Notifications tab.

I'd answer the question myself too, but I only have my buddy, Misskalang. So uh, tag to him too!

• Brohoof 1

-All of the admins that support this wonderful site for all of us.

-Stardust Balance: A really cool guy and friendly guy.

-Sunwalker: One of the smartest and wisest people I've ever met.

-Vox: By far one of my best friends.

• Brohoof 4

Oh I like everyone equally. It'd be rather unfair of me to pick favourites out of real life people; everyone's my friend here. I don't have any particular favourites...

*CoughsExceptForDarkHorseSteelAccordTwilightAquaViolet_SAndPuckstervCoughs.*

Edited by Stardust Balance
  • Brohoof 3

Wub: For being down to earth and for being one of the most "chill" people I've ever met. He's the only person I tell personal stuff to because of these reasons. As well as I relate to his own issues with depression. He's also not afraid to be extremely serious about a touchy subject either. Which I can appreciate.

Film Reel: One of the first members I spoke with and is still a friend to this day. If you know me then you know how hard it is for me to call someone a "friend." He's supported every decision I have made and has generally always been there for me. He even knew me before I changed. Which to watch me change must have been an...experience. But we still managed to find a common ground between two completely different personalities.

Summer the Dinosaur: One of the newer members I have been chatting with. She's very positive and is open minded as well. Which, for me, is hard to find on here. She's an interesting individual and reminds me of who I used to be. Innocent, sweet, friendly, happy, optimistic, and generally just great all around. Even with limited knowledge of who I am she is still open to help me. She believes in me as a person to find happiness. Which is odd for me, but also nice that she does so.

As well as everyone in this community. I know almost everyone has sad this, but I say it for a different reason. A more personal reason.

Edited by YouMayNykki

• 4 weeks later...

Infernus ~ I couldn't say enough things how awesome she is.

Amarisnsane ~ You are such a great friend love talking with you.

JonasDarkmane ~ I feel as if I can relate to you well and you've always given me great advice.

Stormy/Woohoo/Nebula Wolf you all are amazing simply amazing.

• Brohoof 4

SparklingSwirls: She's probably my favorite Forum user here, I love our conversations to each other and whenever I need someone to talk to or something like that, I would go to her to talk to, we both have an interests in the stuff that we like.

Blue Snowfire: She's a fun user to talk to, we talk about stuff that we like particularly artwork and anime, sometimes her OC.

The Mystical Writer: Same as Blue.

Fillypino Pride: Usually see him in the CTaM, and he posts very cool artwork there as well.

Baby Flyer: I usually see him in the Fan Club sections and he usually posts some cool stuff on there.

Aurora Wolf: She usually around with Flyer and she also posts stuff that I like reading as well.

Edited by RDashie89

I really don't like to name names because I know I'll leave out someone important. And to be honest, I admire so many ponies here it would be impractical to try to name them all.  :twi:

Let's just say that my friends know who they are and that I appreciate them deeply. Seriously, you all mean the world to me.  :wub:

There are some that I would like to know better, and admire for many reasons. Some I've only seen fleetingly and never got acquainted with. Hopefully I'll catch up with everyone eventually. So many ponies, so little time...  :please:

• Brohoof 1

I really don't like to name names because I know I'll leave out someone important. And to be honest, I admire so many ponies here it would be impractical to try to name them all.  :twi:

Let's just say that my friends know who they are and that I appreciate them deeply. Seriously, you all mean the world to me.  :wub:

There are some that I would like to know better, and admire for many reasons. Some I've only seen fleetingly and never got acquainted with. Hopefully I'll catch up with everyone eventually. So many ponies, so little time...  :please:

I really like everything you said. Perfect way to say it too

• Brohoof 1

Lady Kiriness: Cause she's always so upbeat and makes something dull and every day like drinking chocolate milk seem like an exciting event

there's something admirable about that

Well thank you! :)

P.S.: That's because to me, drinking chocolate milk is an exciting thing. XD

• Brohoof 2