Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Which Pony Are You Most Like, BUT...

Mobley

39 users have voted

1. 1. Does the pony you are most like and the pony you would like to be match up?

• Yes
    • No
    • Unsure

Okay, so I've been thinking, and I was just wondering to see:

1) Is there a specific pony in FiM that you are most like? If so, who?

But then...

2) Is there any one pony that, given the choice, you would be?

That leads us to:

3) Do the two previous answers match?

I'll give an example.

1)For me, I recognise myself a lot in the character of Fluttershy, but 2) I would like to be most in Pinkie Pie's shoes, so 3) They do not match. I think for me, it would be nice to have the untamed cheerfulness of Pinkie, it would be a change from my normal, content but introverted and shy self.

• Brohoof 2

A) Princess Celestia.

A) Princess Celestia.

A) Yes, they do.

I am certainly most like Twilight Sparkle.... no, not because I've transformed into a magical alicorn princess, but because I'm always studious and occasionally obsessive.

However, Twilight also manages to learn more, becoming more of a leader and possessing far more confidence - that is certainly something I aspire to. And although I like Rainbow Dash (at least, post- Wonderbolt Academy) I'm not like her and certainly wouldn't want to be her.

So yes, the two match.

1)  I find that, in terms of personality, I resemble Fluttershy far more than any other pony, however I'm not very skittish at all, I have next to no trouble dealing with weird or scary people, and I can be quite talkative if I want to. I'm also a bit of a showoff  :yay: 

2) Being either Rainbow Dash or Pinkie Pie doesn't sound bad, but I most certainly wouldn't wanna become either of them, yunno, because if I did that I wouldn't be me.  :icwudt: 

3) Fluttershy and Pinkie Pie...uuh, good luck with that.  Rainbow Dash and Fluttershy, that might work.

Honestly I'm a lot like a few ponies. Rainbow Dash, Pinkie Pie, Vinyl Scratch and Applejack.

Definitely Vinyl. I love her. If not, my oc. 

Somewhat. I think Vinyl Scratch is a combination of RainbowDash and Pinkie's attributes.

Princess Luna. I've done some things that I cannot take back and I tortured myself for years because I thought I had to in order to never do it again. It took me so long to realize I wasn't the same person anymore. This helps me connect deeply with Luna as a character, I rarely tear up when watching the show, but when I do Luna is usually involved. I'll admit I cried when I watched "Do Princesses Dream of Magic Sheep." At every turn and every development of her character I find out how she's more and more like me. I'm not a princess and biz, but you get what I mean. The only other pony who even comes close to being like me is Twilight.

I'd have to say that if I could choose who to be... It would still be Princess Luna. I'm happy with who I am and she is the most like me. But I'm a guy, so if I'd "be Luna" I'd hope that would be more figurative. If I'm turned into a pony, I'd better be a stallion.

• Brohoof 1

Oooh, interesting. I'd say I'm most like Pinkie Pie but if given the choice I'd want to be a mare like Rarity, both for practical reasons and because taking on her persona might help me work out some of my own issues. So no, not the same.

1). Fluttershy. I am rather shy, introverted, and socially awkward, this is why I connect with Fluttershy immediately.

2). Twilight Sparkle. Not only is she an awesome princess, but she is also a great leader, outgoing, smart, and all around adorable and just herself, while still being able to take on huge responsibilities yet indulge in what she likes. She is a lot of what I am not.

3). Noooooo. Sadly. While Twilught was once socially awkward, she really isn't so much now so her and Fluttershy do not have a lot in common. I would much rather be more like Twilight.