Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Coolest, craziest, most amazing place you've ever been.

~asdf~

What is the most amazing place you've ever been? That one place you will always remember no matter how long it's been.

I've been on the tippy top of a mountain. I got there riding the highest ski lift in North America.

coolest would have to Cozumel mexico for me went there over christmas break a few years ago beautiful beaches great diving spots plus i made friends with the hotel owner and got all my drinks and food free of charge lol.

craziest though would be the border crossing on falcon lake between the us and mexico spent 30 min being held at gun point trying to explain what a sno cone machine is and that it isnt used to make drugs lol

I visited Mexico City in early 2009 and I found it to be quite an enjoyable experience. Admittedly, I felt like a fool, given that I do not know Spanish and had to rely on friends for translation, but this did not stop me from thoroughly enjoying myself in the process.

I enjoyed drinking and dancing at Plaza Garibaldi, I saw some interesting things, including some Aztec ruins, and I visited the Leon Trotsky Museum. :)

• Brohoof 3

Monte Alban archeological site as the most interesting place I've been to.

Posted Image

Might as well toss in Tijuana as craziest place on earth, cuz' everything you desire there is but a short drive from anywhere at any time.

Posted Image

The most amazing place I've been at, was at an event called 'Xstatic', in Denmark. Was at the event last year.

Could only go to it because it used to be 18+, but then they change it to 16+ :DD

Got to talk to the MC too. He's an awesome guy. :3

Official aftermovie:

Unofficial aftermovie:

I have some pictures of the event on my dA as well, if you're interested in checking them out. :wub:

• Brohoof 1

I have to say Disneyland (California) BECAUSE IT'S A SMALL WORLD AFTER ALL (NOOOO!!!! IT'S STUCK IN MY HEAD AGAIN!!)

Other awesome places I've been to:

Honolulu, Hawaii

-Ala Moana Shopping Center (IT'S A MALL)

-Waikiki district of Honolulu

San Diego, California

-Seaworld San Diego

-San Diego Wild Animal Park (I HATE THE SMELL OF ANIMAL FECES!!)

Los Angeles, California

-Universal Studios Hollywood

The Philippines

-SM Malls (TONS OF SHOPPING AND WAYS TO GET LOST)

Japan (JUST THE AIRPORTS, DAMN)

-Tokyo Narita International Airport

-Chubu Centair International Airport(Nagoya)

And that's about it

Edited by Narutardedscum

Japan. I was there as an exchange student for a few weeks. I did plenty of awesome and weird and stupid stuff. I was at an arcade, and my mind made the subconscious link of large coins = quarters = $0.25. Except in Japan, large coins = 100¥ = ~$1. So I spent like $20 on a Japanese version of time crisis. Not sure what the game was, but it was like time crisis, and I've never seen it in America, and I'm pretty sure it wasn't time crisis.

The coolest place I went to while I was there was an aviary (a bird zoo, for those who don't know). Tons of exotic birds flying and walking around you. The coolest part was that you walked through the enclosure, so you could really interact with them. They had these little food dispensers, so I got some, and then a ton of these little multi-colored tropical birds landed on me. It was awesome. I got to watch a bunch of cute little penguins doing penguiny things. I watched and laughed as my host brother somehow pissed off a goose and got attacked by it (he needs better aggro control). I saw peacock rape. I had some nasty green tea ice cream :(

Also, after the exchange student thing was over, we spent several days as a group touring Kyoto. Suffice it to say our chaperone was a massive bitch. I mean that in both senses; massive as in fat and massive as in a lot of bitchiness. Anyway, she had very strict rules about the hotel. Guys weren't allowed to even be in a girls room (but we did anyway), we couldn't stay up past 9 (but we did anyway), we had to be quiet (we actually did listen to this one).

My roommate and I noticed that Harry potter 6 was opening that night at midnight, so we got a few girls on the trip with us and snuck out of the hotel to see it. Second most awesome date ever.

Edited by Evilshy
  • Brohoof 3