Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

How do you prefer to wake up?

Grtxkkyz

I like to think about getting up for half an hour, before I realise I'm running late. Then slowly make my way to the espresso machine. After that and a good meal I'm pretty much ready for the day! 

Having someone already awake makes me more likely to get out of bed. Same with my housemates.

It's a weird phenomenon! :wacko:

• 3 weeks later...

Nowadays ( I have posted once but my ways have changed) I put my alarm on and go to bed, the alarm wakes me up I turn it off and go to the shower. Then the rest of my day happens

• Brohoof 1

Just recently I have successfully adapted the alarm clock technique. If I had all the freedom in the world, I would stay up late playing video games and watching YouTube and then waking up really late during the day...and then continue to watch YouTube for about 3 hours and then I would think about getting out of bed because by that stage I would be pretty hungry so yea...

Nowadays ( I have posted once but my ways have changed) I put my alarm on and go to bed, the alarm wakes me up I turn it off and go to the shower. Then the rest of my day happens

You remind me of my roommate! xD 

• Brohoof 1

I prefer to wake up on my own.. but due to me having a bad sleep schedule I tend to sleep all the way until 1:00pm. and that doesn't work for me. So I'm forced to use an alarm.

but on the weekends I like to wake up peacefully, on my own.

I prefer to wake up on my own time -- whenever my body has had enough sleep. That is ideal. But if I have to get up at a certain time, I like to have nice alarm jingle to wake me up. :lol: The downfall of that is that I can easily ignore it. To counter this, in the past, my alarm used to be a bomb siren-like sound, lol. That was good motivation to get up and turn it off but it was a horrible way to wake up; so yeah, nice jingles it is xD

• 4 years later...

No alarm (unless needed)

I need three things:

1) Coffee

2) Water

3) To check my phone and all my social media

I don’t usually enjoy eating while waking up, so... no food for a couple hours.

Also, some music is a bonus. Gets my brain flowing!

Oh yeah, and nobody except my family better bother me before I’m fully awake. A definite must.

• 2 years later...