Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

How do you prefer to wake up?

Grtxkkyz

I wake up at about noon then put my headphones on turn the brightness up on my laptop and start using it. I should probably mention that I sleep on a bed sized chair that I also use for it's intended chair purposes.

If I have to work then I have at least 3 alarms to wake me in the morning as late as I possibly can. If necessary I will shower the night before to save the risk of sleeping to late and having to go to work without one. As long as I'm awake I only need about 15-20 minutes in order to eat then leave. I will usually yawn and stretch in bed where it's warm before getting up where it's cold and get dressed.

If I don't have to work then I'll let myself wake naturally. It's the only way I ever feel properly refreshed. Chances are I'll let myself go back to sleep longer if there's no particular reason for me to be up. The problem nowadays is my body clock has got me into this rhythm of waking up far too early on my days off as if I was running late or was expecting to work and that screws up my sleep cycle.

I kind of prefer not to until my body says it's time to get up but once I do I just get up, go to the bathroom and resume my day. I guess I do kind of stretch when I'm still laying in bed or whatever but it's not the same thing as morning stretches.

• Brohoof 1

I don't sleep often so whenever I wake up I usually get straight up. I usually do stretches and exercises and all that stuff before I go to sleep and I don't keep alarms or anything, I just wake up when my body decides to. I always seem to wake up with a cold or something though so I always wake up not feeling the best haha.

• Brohoof 1

Well I wake up at 5am no matter what. Don't ask why because I just can't sleep past 5am. Been that way forever. So I just jump out of bed and start my day. Watch anime/youtube and look around the forums and then eat and then do any running around for supplies until the normal people wake up. But once I open my eyes from sleep, I'm fully awake.

Edited by RainbowDarth

For me important is, that I have minimum an half hour to stand up after I wake up. I need this time to come clear. I hate it to wake up and stand up in the same moment. When I have school, my alarm clock rings all fifth minutes. Thats also important for me because I don't want to fall back asleep. On weekend or holidays, my alarm clock don't rings. When I must go to school, I usually wakes up at 6 o'clock AM. When I don't got to school, I usually sleeps until 10 or 11 o'clock AM. 

My mom comes and wakes me up. I then get on my computer, go straight to Youtube find a video go down stairs eat breakfast then come back upstairs and get into uniform brush my hair and teeth etc etc

I hop straight out of bed, shut off the alarm, and hop into the shower. I taught myself how to do this since I sleep late at night but have to wake up early 

I wake up and look at the time, go back to sleep for another two hours and then get up, eat food, go feed my dog, update my blog, get the mail, then get dressed, in that order.

Edited by Grim Mortis

Weekdays:

I use 2 alarms. One to wake me up and one that goes off 10 minutes after the first one. I'll either sleep or just lie in bed between the 2 alarms.

Weekends:

I either wake up on my own or get woken up by someone else, then proceed to lie in bed staring at the ceiling. I usually wake up between 12:00pm and 2:00pm.

Preferably on my own. Sometimes I just lay in bed trying to go back to sleep, cause I very rarely wake up fully energized. Then I just head to the restroom to brush my teeth & stuff. The I go about & do whatever. 

How I wake up tends to be odd, I get out of bed, yawn a lot, and feel tired as hell and check computer things, and then I go back to bed for a little bit and then I get up and I am then a lot more awake then I was. That is the ideal way for me to wake up. If I got not that much sleep it is easier for me to wake up but I feel out of it and tired, and can't function as well. xD

• Brohoof 1

*Wakes up and looks at the time* I've got a little while till work... *On and off sleep for half hours till 12* Alright time to get up. If I am not scheduled then I wake up usually like 4 in the afternoon since I stay up so late at night :).

Usually I wake up on my own, but sometimes my family does have to bang on my door to wake me up which is always jarring :blink:. Then I sorta feel more tired if I hadn't waken up by myself if that makes sense :please:...

I'm one of those guys where if I need to be up for something I'll get up without complaint, no matter how I'm feeling. My body just goes into auto pilot for a while afterwards, at least until I get a cup of tea. But my alarm is all I need to actually get me up.

On days where I can lie in though, I'll usually take about 30 or so minutes to get up. Scan the house to hear if anyone else is up, then stretch for a while and just let my brain switch back on and collect itself, before finally deciding that I won't get light headed when I stand up anymore and get out of bed. :P