Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

music Best Video Game Soundtracks

Discordian

There are a lot of game's I love, and a lot of sound tracks that are my favorite. I couldn't name just one game that had a sound track that was the "best". One of my favorite songs comes from Alundra for the PS1, really good song called Lars Crypt (or Ra's Underground Hideout) I just love it as ambient music.

http-~~-//www.youtube.com/watch?v=G53PS4Nefm8

What can I say? I am a sucker for the organ!

Another track a can't stop listening too is from Breath of Fire Dragon Quarter (Love the Breath of Fire series, wish I owned more of the still)

Edited by Lord Sprixx

I'm sure we've all got a favorite soundtrack from a video game. For me, it's the Tadpole Pond theme from Super Mario RPG.

Also, if there's already a thread for this, you can ridicule me all you want.

hydrocity off of one of the sonic games. It's so catchy

I generally like the entirety of the soundtrack of all the Zelda games combined. They just sound so pleasing to my ears, and I always love to hear them. I also like the Kingdom Hearts soundtrack, especially Utada Hikaru's contributions for the intro and credit songs.

Zelda's an obvious choice, but I also really like the music from the Ace Attorney games (especially the third). Some of the most underrated video game music out there, actually.

http-~~-//www.youtube.com/watch?v=vV2MHIjCkN0

http-~~-//www.youtube.com/watch?v=ef3asDFaz98&feature=related

I can only two media files in a post, but this one's really good as well.

Edited by Jelly-Obsessed Pony Joe

I couldn't agree with Jelly-Obsessed Pony Joe anymore, the Ace Attorney games have some AMAZING music! Another game I really like the music to is EDGE, it has some nice peaceful music, but it also has some up-beat music too! Of course, you can't go wrong with Legend of Zelda or Castlevania music either, and I really do like the music in Plants vs Zombies. But we mustn't forget about Pokemon which has stunning Boss Battle (vs Champion) music! Oh, and I almost forgot to mention the Super Mario Galaxy series. Those games are sporting what is probably the best music the Wii has to offer (not including Skyward Sword of course)! There are are so many games with awesome music out there, that I can't even began to name my favorites ^_^

GoW (GARY JULES), Zelda, HALO. Halo was amazing. I have almost all the songs. And the music for Child of Eden, which is a totally underrated game. Honestly, it's beautiful. It's more cinematic than anything.

Kingdom heart has one of my all time favorites soundrack. I also love the soundTrack of Shadow of colossus and Dark souls it's simply epic.

And the song of Devil may cry when you fight is epic too. Also the songs from the nighmare before christmash Oogie Revenge but those are kinda unique since theu are pretty much normal songs in boss fights :P

Kingdom heart has one of my all time favorites soundrack. I also love the soundTrack of Shadow of colossus and Dark souls it's simply epic.

And the song of Devil may cry when you fight is epic too. Also the songs from the nighmare before christmash Oogie Revenge but those are kinda unique since theu are pretty much normal songs in boss fights :P

That indeed!

I love the Four Kings' Battle :3

And Yoko Shimomura, responsible for KH's OST and many other games is simply amazing!