Which Hogwarts House Do You Belong To?

Lisa

You can either take this test to determine which one you'd be selected for or you can simply judge yourself based on the following houses' brief descriptions that I've taken from the Harry Potter wiki.

Gryffindor

Values bravery, daring, nerve and chivalry. It's emblematic animal is a lion and the house's element is Fire.

Slytherin

Values ambition, cunning and resourcefulness. It's emblematic animal is the serpent and it's element is Water.

Ravenclaw

Values intelligence, knowledge and wit. It's emblematic animal is an eagle and it's element is Air.

Hufflepuff

Values hard work, loyalty, patience and dedication. It's emblematic animal is a badger and it's element is Earth.

According to the test I'd be Hufflepuff which I think is pretty accurate.

Edited by Holiday

I was pretty sure what to pick but I took the test just to be sure...

Ravenclaw. I have some characteristics of all other houses (yes, even traditional Slytherin backstabbing), but all these faculties are governed and employed in accordance with what could be explained as "Ravenclaw way".

I am Hufflepuff. Kind of expected that.

Slytherin. Every single test I take, including Pottermore, sends me there. :P

No wonder you have "Evil is Fabulous" as your signature.

• Brohoof 1

I took the test, it was almost a tie between Gryffindor and Ravenclaw but Gryffindor was what was chosen. Though I've taken it before and gotten Slytherin so really I feel like I could be in any of the houses. So I'll just let the test do the talk.

I decided to take the quiz, and my result was Hufflepuff. :squee: I think that seems about right! But I'm not all that dependable when it comes to some of my abilities - I'll give everything a shot if I think I have a chance, though.

Second was Ravenclaw.

Ravenclaw for sure. I'm lazy but value knowledge and I'm shy/not brave. So I don't work hard or anything like a HP and cant be G I wouldn't be S though because I'm not a bad person and I'm not resourceful.

I got House Flufflepuff.  Or whatever.  "Loyal, dependable, hardworking."  Well, I like to think that the first is true, I'm flattered by the second, and the third couldn't be more wrong. xD

It was a close race, though:

Hufflepuff - 12
Ravenclaw - 12
Gryffindor - 11
Slytherin - 6

The test said that I would belong to Gryffindor, although I feel like I am more of a Ravenclaw kind of person.

Although I was also pretty close to Hufflepuff in the test.

And Ravenclaw wasn't too far behind either.

Gryffindor - 12
Hufflepuff- 12
Ravenclaw- 11
Slytherin - 8

Edited by cmarston1

I always consider myself a Ravenclaw, and I've taken multiple tests to prove that. However, multiple tests put me as Slytherin. I'm pretty sure the sorting hat would have been stuck between the two until I said I wanted to be in Ravenclaw.

You can either take this test to determine which one you'd be selected for or you can simply judge yourself based on the following houses' brief descriptions that I've taken from the Harry Potter wiki.

Gryffindor

Values bravery, daring, nerve and chivalry. It's emblematic animal is a lion and the house's element is Fire.

Slytherin

Values ambition, cunning and resourcefulness. It's emblematic animal is the serpent and it's element is Water.

Ravenclaw

Values intelligence, knowledge and wit. It's emblematic animal is an eagle and it's element is Air.

Hufflepuff

Values hard work, loyalty, patience and dedication. It's emblematic animal is a badger and it's element is Earth.

According to the test I'd be Hufflepuff which I think is pretty accurate.

It said Ravenclaw but I was hoping for Hufflepuff

I've... never actually seen or read Harry Potter.  :adorkable:

I took the test, so apparently I'm Fluffle Puff Hufflepuff. And literally only 1 point behind that is Ravenclaw.

Yay?