Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Do you remember where you were watching your first episode?

Nutmeg

I was sitting at a table that my family never uses, so I had commandeered it while working on a large project for a statewide competition that I had been working on literally nonstop for a week. I had ran out of videos to watch as background noise while I worked, so I decided why not. I am so glad I made that choice.

I was at home in my room, and I found the show scattered around on dailymotion and youtube, as well as a couple other cartoon-hosting websites. It was kinda hard to watch them in order, so I ended up downloading them and numbering them.

July 14, 2012 (I wrote down the exact date for some reason, idk why) I was in my room.  I've known about MLP before then (maybe a couple weeks or a month) but I was always skeptical of it and... closed minded I suppose.  That day I eventually caved and thought "why not just watch the first episode"... within the first couple minutes I loved it  :wub:  

(edited)

I was in my bed. I was watching it on my phone at 2:00 in the morning. I was an anti-brony back then, so I would not be caught dead watching MLP.

*Yes my last post and my status said I would not be able to be on the MLP forums for the next 2 weeks, but I figured out how to use my phone. It is more basic version with less features (no emoji, status updates, and a lot of other stuff), but oh well, at least I can use the forums! Also, I am texting this whole thing!!! :\

Edited by Babyyoshi309

The first episode of MLP that I watched was at my own home. I remember waking up early on a Saturday morning and an episode from season one was on. I thought that it was silly and just another children's show, so I turned it off. However, I got curious after that and did research on the show as well as the fandom... And now here I am!

:twi:

Here, at my desk as to where I am now, but only though I would put it on in the backround while I went about my daily digital  ingame routine, but was soon captivated by the voices and the songs and the story and just everything went down hill from there and ended up watching 5 seasons in a week and a half. I'm not sorry :D

I was in the place where I spend 96% of my time: My room, which is essentially my home, the rest of the building is 'the house'. That was a pretty magical moment for me. I watched the first two episodes and while those episodes, much like all of season one, hasn't aged perfectly, it still pulled me in and the rest is glorious history.

(edited)

Other than seeing my soster watching it, I watched it on my own on my phone, in bed, with covers over me. (Yes it was kind of hot).

I had finally worked up the courage to watch iton my own (it had been months), and I was excited about finally watching it, but also nervous. I didn't want anyone to find out yet, so I watched it covered, even though I probably didn't need that. Unfortunately after that I broke down due to depression I guess. I get sad tginking about that sometimes. It's a long story, but MLP helps.

Edited by Namae

I was in the TV room, bored out of my mind and scrolling through Netflix when I stumbled upon it. I thought it would be a waste of time, but I pressed play and before I knew it I had watched the entire first season in one day. The next day, I went to Walmart and bought my first blind bag.

I will never forget my 1st experience watching an episode of MLP. The year was 2012 and I was in my junior year of college. I watched The Return of Harmony on my laptop in my dorm room, making sure to check my door every so often in case someone knocked haha  :sunbutt:. I didn't know what to feel after watching it, but I knew that I enjoyed what I saw. Needless to say, after 129 episodes and 3 movies, I am forever grateful for taking the plunge and stepping out of my comfort zone  :ph34r:

I don't count the coincidentally sawing episodes in TV in german, while not caring a bit-moments, so my first time with MLP was on YT

Yes, there where times, where MLP episodes wasn't banned or locked on YT days after releasing.

I first watched videos about the show on YouTube, but I watched the first few episodes on Netflix. This was in April 2014, before the season 4 finale, and I've been hooked ever since.