Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

What pony race would you be?

Kevinclaw

Definitely a unicorn! I love all things magic, and it would be fun to be able to study and use it. :) 

• Brohoof 1

Crystal Ponies can activate the Crystal Heart to protect themselves. I see their crystal form as a defensive power much like Emma Frost/White Queen of the X-Men and her diamond form.

and thus far Starlight's the only pony shown to be able to self-levitate (except for when Twilight caught herself from falling down the stairs in The Crystal Empire.

What about Pumpkin Cake? In Baby Cakes, she flies around using that self-levitate method.

As for the thread's question, I'd go with unicorn. :) I liked unicorns even before I got into MLP, and I like magic. I'm too afraid of falling to be a Pegasus, and I can't work like an earth pony. I think unicorn fits me best out of the three. As for Alicorns, too much responsibility having to rule and having all that power, plus the whole thing about me being too afraid to use wings. xD

If I could pick my own pony race I would be a Unicorn.

The reason I couldn't be a Pegasus because I'm afraid of heights and

I don't think I'd be strong enough to be an Earth pony. :adorkable:

• Brohoof 1

I'd have to be a Pegasus. I'd love to fly and couldn't resist having such a power. Unicorns can use their magic to pick up objects and do many wonderful things, but I would even do without that if I could only fly! :sunbutt:  

• Brohoof 1

Unicorn, because magic, and although ponies might be born with certain power, we could train to become an archmage, it'd be my ultimate dream, then i'd have a castle in the background with lightning, thundering behind, a golem construct playing a hard Slayer solo, me with a nice green and dark blue cape and a fedora, because fedoras are very stylish... god i went far in that thought, geez.

I am a fan of all the pony races, but I would choose to be an earth pony if I could. I just see earth ponies as more humble and they are also quite physcically strong. Yes, it would be awesome to be able to fly and use magic, but I find myself liking earth ponies a little bit more. My pony OC is also an earth pony, so that may have something to do with it.

:twi:

I would love to be an earth pony. Helping around without magic and having the wits, ability and brawn. The down to earthiness of earth ponies had made me realize that they have a strong sense of gratitude and pride in their work and livelihood.

I would like to be a unicorn.

Using magic is a complex process of logic. I love logic. And you have to think to do it. I like that. A high intellect might be of great advantage when you are a unicorn.

I say the three kinds are born with native character cores:

Earth Ponies are the working and practical types

Pegasi are the sporty and activity types

Unicorns are the thinkers

And i put myself in the "thinkers" category :)

Pegasus without a doubt, I have always longed to fly and think about how great it would be every windy day, plus my dream is to travel the world and with wings that would be so much simpler. So while I think magic is awesome and would still love to do it I believe my wings would satisfy me.

what kind of pony would i be? well as i am... off....center?

not sure what this will do to the fandom... here we go!

i would be a alicorn, but would hide my wings and horn with magic... so i could pose as an earth pony...(OC development here)

what do you all think? would that be a good choice for myself? or would that break some cardinal rule i havent heard of...

As much as i love earth ponies and my top 3 fav ponies are earth ponies...i think if i was a pony i would end up as a unicorn due to my intersts of magic

As much as i love earth ponies and my top 3 fav ponies are earth ponies...i think if i was a pony i would end up as a unicorn due to my intersts of magic