Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

spoiler Favorite Dash Prank in 28 Pranks Later

weesh

what it says on the tin.  

which was your favorite and why?

feel free to give an honorable mention to the zombie prank, but this is specifically relatign to the pranks dash pulled.

Personally, I thought the spike/celestia scroll prank was creative, well executed, and most likely was going to be seen by the parties involved as all in good fun.
It seems she overdid it though...

• Brohoof 1

The Spike/Celestia prank with the Rarity prank as a decent one. Two of the only amusing parts of the episode ... at least for me.

• Brohoof 2

The Rarity cake one and the Spike one! 

Probably the whoopee cushion. It was tame compared to her other pranks, and up until then, we never actually knew that ponies could fart.  :P

Actually Fluttershy tried a whoopee cushion in "Magical Mystery Cure" 

I was legit laughing at the Spike one. Seeing Rainbow just sitting up there, being sneaky and Spike being tricked like that, I thought it was great. XD

Second favorite, oddly enough, was the whoopee cushion. Mainly because, apparently ponies in FiM DO fart then and the best part, she did that to Twilight. :P Only thing, what about the children?! Bodily functions or references to such, those are illegal. :o

• Brohoof 1

I liked the

zombie prank that all of Ponyville put together to trick Dash. I genuinely laughed a bit during that part.

I know that's not a prank that Dash herself set up, but she was involved...does that count a Dash prank?

The Spike/Celestia one was hilarious. Yeah, Celestia now has to deal with cleaning up her throne room, but as far her later pranks went, no one really got hurt in that one.

... Unless Celestia decides to give Dash a wicked sunburn at some point down the road. Or front her the cleaning bill.

Edited by PoisonClaw
  • Brohoof 2

Didn't quite like the prank on Spike, but it trolled Sunbutt with mail spam, so heck yeah!

I was legit laughing at the Spike one. Seeing Rainbow just sitting up there, being sneaky and Spike being tricked like that, I thought it was great. XD

Second favorite, oddly enough, was the whoopee cushion. Mainly because, apparently ponies in FiM DO fart then and the best part, she did that to Twilight. :P Only thing, what about the children?! Bodily functions or references to such, those are illegal. :o

I liked the whoopee cushion one, just because it was a princess it happened to. But dang, how I wish that one was for Sunbutt!!! (Better yet, in a friendship summit, with other royals. Oh that would've been SWEEEEET!)

The Spike/Celestia and Rarity pranks I found to be the most interesting of the bunch. All of her other pranks felt uninspired and really tame. Perhaps she should have enlisted Discord's help to throw in a little chaos into the mix. That would have definitely spiced things up  :umad:.  

• Brohoof 1

The Celestia prank, in part because Celestia has been demonstrated as quite the prankster herself and in part because it's just so ridiculous. A sea of scrolls! Will come in handy next time some mind-warping creature inverts the mane six's personalities and Celestia needs to bail them out. 

Although, the way the Applejack one starts with a shot of Applejack in bed with a pig had me in stitches. 

Definitely the Spike/Celestia one, Celestia's reaction was just perfect. :P I also loved Dashie's grin while she was nudging those scrolls down to Spike.

I liked the Rarity one too, I didn't expect the sawing machine to be a cake too. xD

I must say I enjoyed the one with Spike and Celestia :lol:

I loved the one with the sewing machine cake and the whoopee cushion, too. Even if Applejack says the latter is a joke shortcut.

I would have to go with the Spike/Celestia one.

Even if it is beyond sad that this is what her character is reduced to, I will take any sort of appearance from her nowadays.

Beside that it was the most funny of the pranks.

My favorite was when Rainbow Dash put a whoopee cushion on Twilight Sparkle's throne. I may regret saying this but I think Twilight's expression after that prank was great.

(I'msorryTwilightyou'restillbestprincess!)

• Brohoof 1

My favorite Dash prank was the one with Spike/Celestia. This prank reminded me of the Spike/Celestia prank from the episode, "Griffon the Brush Off." Seeing this type of prank again, but taken to a whole new level was really funny and very clever. Seeing all the letters in her throne room and Celestia's reaction to all of it was priceless. 

From a logistical standpoint, I was most impressed by the pranks of AJ and Rarity. I kinda wish those two had taken a step back and appreciated just how well-thought-out the pranks were.

I laughed the hardest at the scroll prank, though. Celestia's bewildered expression is what sold it.

• Brohoof 2

None of them because they were in extremely poor taste

I mean, a brick in someone's food?! I hope you had to pay for his medical bill on top of buying and replacing the entire Filly Scout Cookie Supply

ENJOY POVERTY!

• Brohoof 1