Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Have you tried to eat like a pony

Meire

I have issues mantaining a vegan diet. Sometimes I feel like a glorified carnivorous, and can't stop.

Then I grow consciously, and it hurts me, the treatment that animals have to experience, for me to enjoy food. When I can find nutrients free from suffering and explotation.

Edited by They call me Loyalty

well... that's basically just being vegetarian :/ and no i haven't BUT
my mum has a horse as such we have lots of horse feed, when ya spill some of the pellets on the floor my dog eats them.. so i made the asumption that maybe they weret all that bad :/ yea no.. they are horrible XD 

Edited by Ju88snow
  • Brohoof 1

By the title I thought you meant without using your hands. Oh boy :please: But no, I don't care whether or not I'm eating meat. Some meat is good, while some vegetables are too. I do enjoy dairy products too, like milk. Milk is a fantastic thing.

• Brohoof 2

I've never tried a fully vegan diet and I'm not really planning on it either. Just recently I also read some things that explained that a vegan diet isn't actually any healthier than eating meat, which made me realize that I prefer to have a healthy balance between both meat and vegetables.

By the title I thought you meant without using your hands. Oh boy :please:

Me too! :lol:  And that sure formed an interesting vision in my head. 

Hell no.

Veganism and vegetarianism are superstitious anti-science hippy cults.

Nothing funnier than seeing a vegan say "It's healthier and more natural to eat like a vegan!" While choking down 20 pills of vitamin supplements to get the nutrients they don't eat.

Thank god somebody said this :)

I tried to be vegetarian once and it lasted 2 hours or something.

Heck, I even tried vegetarian lasagna once and oh boy, that's probably the most tasteless shit I've ever tasted in my whole life.

Im not hateing on vegitarians but its not really healthy on a scientific scale. for one your not getting all the nutrient you need so you spend hundreds to keep your self alive because you dont want to eat meat. i think its not worth it. hey im not a fan of some chicken products but i still eat it because i want to live. And about the eating like a pony? i would rather live with them and eat like them but not eat what they eat.

Hell no.

meanwhile im a vegetarian because meat upsets my stomach. no idea why. but it does. :wat: (I can eat a little bit but il feel sick if I eat too much)

I love milk products XD especially cheese. <3

By the title I thought you meant without using your hands. Oh boy :please:

:lol:  thlaugh.gif

Can't eat too much meat, can make me ill. And can't stand lamb and mutton, the taste is revolting. And most beef tastes like cardboard. So ham / bacon / chicken etc. is about it.

• Brohoof 2

Well I don't see the purpose. I eat whatever I can eat. It is fun to try though. 

I don't think I'll eat several pounds of grass and hay though especially hay, that doesn't belong in your stomach in fact hay is actually dangerous for humans to consume due to how it doesn't break down and can possibly damage your digestive system.

Edited by cider float

There are many reasons for being vegan, but one of the most common is the desire to be kind to animals.  There is nothing necessarily religious or anti-science about such a position.

Nothing wrong with being vegetarian, if you eat the right plants. There are several cultural diets that lean heavily vegetarian, but they can do it because they use a lot of high-protein plants like quinoa, buckwheat, soybeans, etc. Or they mix plants that each have half of the needed proteins. Rice, millet, and other grains have to be mixed with lentils, chickpeas, and other legumes in order to make 'complete' proteins. Just eating lots of rice, or eating lots of beans, won't do it. You have to have both.

And there's also the problem that the *amount* of proteins in those plants are relatively low, so you have to eat a lot more per serving than you would of meat. Which is unfortunately why a lot of vegetarians who are just making it up as they go along without any cultural backing or research, end up malnourished. If you pay attention to how a horse, cow, or other herbivores eat, they are *constantly* grazing. If they're not sleeping or running, they're eating. In order to eat like a pony... you'll need to be eating a *lot*. :)

• Brohoof 1