Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

If pinkie pie would try to force you to smile EVERYDAY, how would you react?

leonbrony17

If she would excist, live in your home and would force you to smile everyday, even if you've got a very very bad day would you smile?

And if you don't smile she would keep trying or if you REALLY don't smile she would get sad or angry.

Would she make every of your days better or would there be some moments where you say enough?

post-39706-0-25828500-1480100346_thumb.gif

post-39706-0-44425200-1480100368_thumb.png

• Brohoof 2

If she's just trying to make me smile and help me feel better, like I imagine she would do, I imagine she could get me to smile on most days.

If she's actually trying to FORCE a smile out of me though, like you say, she's more than likely just going to make me mad most of the time.

Edited by BasementGlimmer
  • Brohoof 6

Even in some difficult times I look for a silver lining. I look for reasons to be filled with the serenity of a calm happiness, and I do hold these discoveries close to my heart. However, I know that it is healthy to allow yourself a sanguine or melancholy day every once in a while. I would welcome Ms. Pie's attempts to cheer me up on some days like this, but I suspect one or two attempts would yield this reaction. 

image.gif?w=400&c=1

• Brohoof 4

Pinkie wouldn't be able to force a smile out of me as I would be too deep in my sour disposition to be affected. Not even her becoming mad over it would work as I would respond in kind by being much worse. Now, if she were to get me to smile for the right reasons, I'm all for it and would appreciate her efforts.

Well, I smile most days in general without her forcing me to smile... Because, I don't like wasting energy on negativity and anger. I'd rather cry, but I don't see that as a weakness either.

Anyway, me and Pinkie would probably smile a lot together but if she ever forced me to smile when I didn't WANT to, I'd get sad.

• Brohoof 1

She would not live in my home. Just saying.

And sure, sometimes she would make me smile, and sometimes even if I was not in the mood to smile I would do it just to get her to go away. If that did not work, I would probably tell her to go away and not to come back.

I'd try to smile, providing that she understands the magnitude of the situation.

I believe Pinkie Pie sees herself as a pony's own court jester.

You know when the king and/or queen is feeling unhappy for some reason, they call for the court jester, and the jester performs to make them laugh. 

Pinkie Pie is no different.

• Brohoof 2

This isn't the best idea. People have to have their space, and everyone is different, everyone's brain chemistry is different. Some people might react positively to her doing this but others would be irritated because it could seem like forcing something onto someone. Sometimes, subtlety and slow progression is the way to go. I don't have negative feelings to Pinkie if she wanted to do this though, it at least has good intentions.

• Brohoof 3

she already does that, in my head. well, not exactly pinkie but a little voice in my head that tells me to be positive all day, every day, every hour... usually it's not that bad, I'm a realy positive person, I smile a lot. but when I feel down it feels like she forces me to keep up my happy mask. especially on here actually, because it happens so often that my friends are down I feel as if I always have to make sure I'm happy because otherwise they'll feel even more down...

it's really hard to tell that voice it's enough, when I'm happy myself she isn't there, that's why I can say this now, otherwise she would have kept me from doing this...

but don't worry about me, it's just who I am :D I'm that one happy girl and I really like that immage, I'm proud of it and I try to keep it up :)

• Brohoof 1