Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

What Languages Would You Like to Speak

GoldenGumdrop

I would like to learn my own native language, German, Japanese, Russian, and possibly Latin, as I find them incredibly intriguing. I also would love to learn Quenya from the Lord of the Rings. In fact, Quenya was the first thing to come to mind upon seeing the topic.

• 4 months later...

I don’t plan on learning any new languages. I mean it’s cool and all but it requires lot’s of patience which is something I don’t have. :laugh:

• 2 years later...

So far I speak two languages German and English. In school I learned Spanish and a couple of years I studied a bit of Swedish. Cause I've never really used these two languages in practice I would be most interest to bring them on a better level for me. That goes for English too of course.

Beyond the there are some languages which would interest me. Cause I also like to watch Animes Japanese would be a possibility and I've certainly took already a bit of hearing practice due to all the japanese dubbed animes :> Iceland and Finish would also be languages which would interest me. Also Dutch has some appeal to me cause I can already understand some parts of it due to its vicinity to my native language. And of course then there is Klingon >D

• Brohoof 2

• 4 weeks later...

I want to be conversationally fluent in a lot of the really big and widely spoken languages. Right now my goals are Spanish, Portuguese, Russian, Arabic, Mandarin, and Japanese. Kind of a lofty goal and I don't really suspect I'll be able to attain it within my lifetime but I really would love the talent of being able to speak lots of different languages.