Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Your Opinion on Mlp Crossovers

FemaleIntrovert1995

Mlp Crossovers   

21 users have voted

1. 1. What is your Opinion on Mlp Crossovers?

• I like it
    • I dislike it
    • Just like you, I don't care for it

I'm a huge fan of Pokémon games and though I don't care for crossover fics at all, I like to imagine and even come up with Pokémon teams for the characters of MLP.

So like'em it is.

Sonic crossovers suck. 

Otherwise, they can simply be fun as long as they aren't taken seriously 

(edited)

I think it's amazing how MLP can be (and is) crossovered with virtually every possible topic or universe (Fallout, Star Wars, WW2, you name it) and it's gonna work, of course as far as it's done well and with taste and it's more than just "let's take some random universe and randomly throw ponies into it".

Edited by Geralt of Poland
  • Brohoof 3

I have to agree with you there @FemaleIntrovert1995, since I don't care for MLP Crossovers.

However I did remember watching an MLP x Ace Attorney crossover which is debatably the best crossover to ever exist for MLP and The Ace Attorney video game franchise. Beware as that crossover is 8 hours long and is set up as a detective-court case where the protagonist Defense Lawyer Phoenix Wright defends the innocence of Rainbow Dash for killing a pony.

• Brohoof 1

I got into this fandom through a crossover (I figured "hey, Harry Dresden can make anything cool") so I might be biased.  I generally don't like crossovers, but for some reason MLP just clicks with a lot of other franchises.

• 8 months later...

I enjoy them quite a lot and makes it slightly easier to Base a fanfic around due to the writer being able to use assets from other universes to build a story rather then make a completly new character and make them likeable for example I read a good can fix which crossed Skyrim, gears of war and team fortress and the writer made a compelling story 

Depends on what they crossover with. If it's a crossover between My Little Pony and something as dark as Warhammer 40,000, I tend to avoid it. Do you know what the Imperium of Man would do if they saw Equestria? They'd nuke it from orbit due to their xenophobia!

Edited by heavens-champion

If you're talking about fanmade crossovers, then I honestly think it's been done to death and beyond. :maud: No insult to anyone who does this, but I just think it's become trite, rather than novel.

• 2 years later...

One of my favourites was Turnabout Storm, an Ace Attorney crossover on YouTube from way back. There's a new Ace Attorney crossover that's being made right now with pretty great production quality! :twi:

• Brohoof 1

Im not sure that there has been any MLP crossover, i heard about a MLP and Transformers comics coming out?But didn't hear anything else about that.

More thatn crossover, i would've liked to see MLP collaborating with games to put skins or camos , like a Pony camo in CSGO or Call of Duty. I remember the times of Black Ops 2 where tons of people were rocking Rainbow Dash custom made emblems! It was really cool!