Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Do you or did you have a group name for your friends?

Reecejackox

Like the possy or something like that

We had a few

DX generation after the wrestling team
Manchester snakes
Also in the first year of high school because Me and my friends were still together from primary school we were known as our primary school lot.

we joked around and called ourselves the "evac" which is backwards for cave. because during lunch we all ate lunch and hung out in this.. kinda like hole? (or like.. a dip or something I duno the word) either way, it was like a cave where it had a small staircase down to some doors (the doors were always locked though) to enter a theatre our school had. we called it the cave, then evac (and then we spelled all of our names backwards... it was fun)

• Brohoof 1

When I was in high school, I am sure that some other people had some names for me and my group of friends (and I am positive that they weren't very nice.)  We knew people talked about us and we didn't care because we thought it was silly, but I don't think that's exactly what you mean, lol.

I'm only in middle school, so who hecking knows where we're all going to go once high school hits us in the face, but my friends and I generally refer to ourselves as the ‘crazy ones.’ We’re a mix of all the outcasts, so we really don’t care what people think of us. We just do whatever and hang out. No problems with trying to be ‘popular.’ We all think those people are too self centered and all that. It's pretty fun. 

One of the high schools I went to, the group of people I hung out with were called the "breakfast club" or just the "outsiders".  They were ok people except for a few of them that would steal stuff...

For my recording friends we've gone though many names, currently its Midnight in the Morning and I'm sure its gonna stay that way. Though as a joke because how many times we changed our group name, the chat name in messenger constantly gets changed.

As for my real friends I jokingly call us the Krusty Krew because we all met as co-workers in a restaurant, though we currently don't have an actual group name.

• 1 year later...
(edited)

Hahha.. My friends and I had actually decided to go with S.W.A.G, which stands for: Salutation, Allutation, Wollutation and Gollutation.. We actually never knew what all those ever meant (except salutation, maybe..?) and won't ever be, (i hope).. And that was last year, when I was 12.. :D 

Edited by McFlurryHeart
i typed my age wrongly.. lmao.. XD
  • Brohoof 1

(edited)

(EDIT: Totally misread this as "Do you or did you have a group of friends?" instead of group name for friends. Sorry.)

I had a group of friends back in, like, 2008 - a group of friends that carried on from high school and went to the same college together. We never had a name? We were just a group of friends... Culture must have changed in the last decade or something.

Ever since that group broke up, I haven't really had groups of friends anymore. I have quite a few different friends right now, but aside from maybe a couple here and there, they don't even know each other - Friends from high school (yup, still!), friends from my first university, friends from my second university, friends from work, and one friend I actually met online a very long time ago. Very disjointed now.

Edited by Envy

I was always pretty much a lone wolf. The only time I ever did stuff with friends was when I was in high school band through all the events and trips. College was sort of the same, though not as much...

• 2 weeks later...

For a time in my 7th grade year me and my friends called ourselves the Wacky Weirdos

. . . Because we’re weirdos

But that name has been lost to memory so . . .

;w;

On 6/4/2019 at 12:03 PM, The Historian said:

Right now, we just call ourselves "The Weird Kids Table." Cause we're all insane.

*claps hooves*

One of my friend groups is called "The Daily Duke," because we all went to high school together and would have lunch on the daily with our advanced US history teacher "Mr.Duke" as a group. :grin: We just kept it going through to college!