Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Do you wear anything that Rarity would consider a crime against fashion?

Azureth

I don't dress in very fancy clothes, but they are dignified, so there shouldn't be any major fashion faux pas. I'm sure Rarity would want to suggest a splash of color to my otherwise black or purple wardrobe. 

*GASP!* I would NEVER wear anything that the mighty Rarity would not approve of! Perish the thought! I always choose my wardrobe with great care and consideration, and if I do say so myself, my tastes are impeccable. Not trying to boast here, but truth is truth. :proud:

• Brohoof 1

WHAT...

THAT'S LIKE ASKING...

TWILIGHT TO DO A CRIME AGAINST BOOKS (i.e. No Man's Sky related books),

APPLE JACK TO DO A CRIME AGAINST APPLES,

RAINBOW DASH TO DO A CRIME AGAINST SPEED,

FLUTTERSHY TO DO A CRIME AGAINST ANIMALS,

PINKIE PIE TO DO A CRIME AGAINST FUN!

I personally where joggies (Joggers) and a T-shirt most of the time that I'm out of school

• Brohoof 1

She'd probably have something to say about the camouflage suspenders I sometimes wear, the torn up old baseball cap, the trucker style hats that I constantly wear, the blaze orange belt, and the one time I wore basketball shorts and cowboy boots. You know what, I've committed felonies in the world of fashion crime.

• Brohoof 1

• 2 months later...

Don't know... I do sometimes wear a black top hat, a black coat (it looks like the one in the image below), black dress pants/black jeans, black dress shoes, and white socks. (As well as a belt and a military-looking watch with a black strap, and I wear glasses.) Any thoughts?

8d545509ce7deb5f561bb4511284bede.jpg

But me in jeans and a T-shirt? She would faint. Lol XP

Edited by Feather Scribbles
  • Brohoof 2

I mostly only wear jeans or shorts with a short-sleeved shirt of some kind, maybe a graphic tee from time to time. And then of course I'm always wearing either my cowgirl boots or my ripped up old tennis shoes, which were once an awesome black and neon-rainbow color. :( Oh, and then there's all my NASCAR gear that I wear constantly. So, yeah, I'm not sure how Rarity would feel about that. :lol: Not to mention how my hair is always a mess. 

On 2018-04-18 at 5:57 AM, Feather Scribbles said:

Don't know... I do sometimes wear a black top hat, a black coat (it looks like the one in the image below), black dress pants/black jeans, black dress shoes, and white socks. (As well as a belt and a military-looking watch with a black strap, and I wear glasses.) Any thoughts?

Isn't that a bit overly formal? Especially the top hat. 

On 18.04.2018 at 9:29 PM, Recherche said:

I wear plain T shirts and shorts pretty much all of the time. I don't think Rarity would be very pleased with my wardrobe! :please:

Oh, how horrifying, absolutely unforgivable. But fret not, all you've to do is ADD SOME GEMS TO IT! And just...

This video is from 2011, wish it was remade with new season outtakes as I absolutely love the typography + Rarity. Wasn't able to find a new one though :<

• Brohoof 1

• 5 months later...

All the time but then I don't particularly care so long as I like what I'm wearing. I mean, I'm not trying to impress anyone or anything so why bother to go out looking fabulous when you can just go out in something casual that appeals to you.

• 1 year later...
  • 1 year later...