Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Do any of the Mane Six annoy you?

Azureth

The mane 6 pony that annoys me the most........hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm........

I would say Pinkie Pie at times, not all the time, but sometimes she can get a little annoying to listen too, and she can get a little too hyper/random at times too, but not often.

Honestly none of mane 6 get on my nerves enough to say that I'm annoyed by them all the time, I think their all pretty good characters :pout: 

Pinkie Pie has annoyed me more and more as the series has progressed. Sometimes the Pinkie humor just gets old and feels pointless.

And Rainbow Dash has always been a mixed bag. Sometimes her ego makes me cringe (Mare Do Well is the worst offender). Sometimes she's a fun character. You just never know what you're gonna get.

• Brohoof 5

Love Pinkie Pie, she one of ponies I like list but In Tanks for the Memories, she thinks Twilight not sad & Applejack cry on the inside (as Applejack was happy tear when she say Apple  bloom all glown up) and also in a episode, when Twilight didn't notices Pinkie and Minuette know each other, Pinkie tease Twilight and say you call yourself Princess of Friendship.

Also Rainbow Dash annoy me sometimes and Applejack say it true when Pinkie say she cry on the inside.

• 6 months later...

In the earlier seasons, Rainbow and Fluttershy were annoying to me. Rainbow was annoyingly arrogant and Fluttershy's shyness could be pushed to an obnoxious degree. Rarity was mostly fine for me except for "Sonic Rainboom" and a little bit of "Dragonshy".

In newer seasons, I lost interest in the mane six because the show seems to have lost interest in them. With a few exceptions, the mane six aren't learning anything anymore and they're all much less interesting than they were in seasons 1-4. 

In terms of annoyance, only Pinkie really gets on my nerves anymore. Twilight doesn't have enough of a personality to get annoyed with and the rest faded into the background for most episodes. Pinkie's voice has gotten so much more screechy and her jokes are a lot less funny now. 

• Brohoof 2

Pinkie Pie consistently from season 4 onward. I know I've posted this in many other threads before, but her character has just regressed so much and now she routinely acts like a loud, insensitive idiot.

Rainbow Dash at semi-regular intervals throughout the show. Yes, she's gotten some good episodes and character development over the course of the show, but she's still not someone I'd want to be friends with in real life. I don't want to say I find her unlikable all the time (which I don't), but as far as tomboy characters go, I've always strongly preferred Applejack over her.

• Brohoof 1

• 1 year later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Rarity annoys me more than the others.  

Her stuck up behavior, self centeredness, and stuff.  And her seemingly getting away with that in the eyes of fans where as Rainbow doesn’t.  

Rarity reminds me of those rich type that think everyone else exists for their own convenience. 

Guess when you come off as rich and fancy anything you do is okay.    :dry:

Sorry I’m just ranting, and I don’t want to come off as hateful to any of the six cause I don’t hate any of them, but it’s a mix of those things that make her more annoying to me.

• Brohoof 1

I think a panicky Twilight and a partying Pinkie Pie would be most annoying. "Oh God, Twilight, for Heavens Sake. Can't you calm DOWN?!?""Pinkie, can you lower the music?! I can barely hear myself thinking." I used to say. 

• 8 months later...

The answer is no. None of the mane six annoys me, but some resonate better with me than others.  Even those which resonates not so well with me, have their moment where they shine.

• Brohoof 2

Oh they ALL have at least once. But that’s part of why I love them. That my relationship to all of them isn’t static. That they all can make me frustrated as much as they can make me cheer.