Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

What would you do if you were the opposite gender for a day?

ridaranka

First, pinch myself to check if I'm still asleep / dreaming.

Then, proceed to probably freak out as its not possible for such a thing to happen

THEN, find a way to stay the opposite sex for good. If I was able to somehow swap genders / become a gal for a day, there must be a way to make it permanent.

(for real though, not much difference from my usual schedule. can't really go out and shop for clothes / get properly dolled up if A.) I don't have a car anymore, B.) no money :()

• Brohoof 1

I wouldn't do much. Yeah, I'd definitely be confused, but I would take it for what it was and enjoy my day, regardless of the significant differences to my body.

4 hours ago, Splashee said:

Just an advice from a guy... For all the girls out there (that are swapping): Remember to lift up the seat when you go to the bathroom! :sneer:

ohhh so THAT'S the secret 

Be super happy and talk a lot and laugh a lot because I always wanted to have deeper voice and now my dream will become true for a day.

Edited by Ittoni

On 11/17/2019 at 4:23 PM, ridaranka said:

What would you do as the opposite gender for a day? I would probably go outside without a shirt on first. 

Yeah, I don’t think it’s a good idea to write this here :muffins:

I’d do all the heavy lifting and jar-opening I normally don’t have the strength to handle on my own. Maybe I'd even move the sofa around just to be all male about it. And hopefully I’d gain some insight into what all the shouting is about on the male side of intimacy.  

23 hours ago, Dreambiscuit said:

I’d do all the heavy lifting and jar-opening I normally don’t have the strength to handle on my own. Maybe I'd even move the sofa around just to be all male about it. And hopefully I’d gain some insight into what all the shouting is about on the male side of intimacy.  

That's why I want my husband to change at the same time as me! Failing that. I would swap bodies with him for a day, or maybe longer! Oh wow!

• Brohoof 1

I’d echo the sentiment of going outside without my shirt on. Only instead of seeing what it’s like it would be to see what female jail is like. 

Edited by Twiggy

• 3 months later...
1 hour ago, Bakugou Is My Man ❤ said:

If I were male for a day, I would just walk around shirtless :Tempest:

I do this everyday at home ;) It's so hot here (the weather, not myself).