Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

general What would you like your last words to be?

Muffinnz

What would you want your last words to be?

One of these:

"Now, wasn't that something... I'm sorry"

"I'm sorry"

"Goodbye cruel world"

"Fuck"

Edited by Muffinnz
  • Brohoof 1

I have already written my last words once, i basically just didnt blame anyone ( even though i easily could ) and wrote that pain was the reason for my demise.I said i love everyone in my Family and that i would miss all of them and that they shouldnt worry About me, it wasnt their fault.

For a less depressing last words, i would wish the words on my grave to state: " He drank from Leonards glass. ", which of Course is a reference to The Big Bang Theory. ( i have no idea what the Quote was like in the english Version, i just translated the german Quote from the Show ) I just hope i can bring a smile to someones face, if they are sad on a graveyard.

But im Pretty sure they wouldnt allow for such a Quote to appear on a gravestone. 

Edited by Pinkamena Mendeline
  • Brohoof 1

If I had a choice in my last words, it would be something so absurdly stupid that at least one person present has a physical revulsion. Let's say I'm on my deathbed and I know there's a friend in the room who's somewhat versed in terrible memes. If I could say "Uh oh, stinky..." and hear that person cry in anguish as they remember that cursed video while I slip from consciousness, I would be satisfied. If it's put on my tombstone, even better.

In all seriousness, it would depend on the person / people I'm around. Something along the lines of "Don't worry about me, just keep your head up and your eyes forward."

Unless I die suddenly in my sleep from one of my health detriments. Then it would almost certainly be an obscenity of some sort.

Edited by Booker

Just lately I’ve been reading the List of the last words. My favorite entries are by Voltaire, Henry Arthur Jones and Edward H. Ahrens. But actually, I’d like my last words to be “Good night”, as I’d like to die in my sleep without having to consciously experience the process of dying. As for the proposed options, "Goodbye cruel world" is the closest to something I'd like to say.

It'll probably be something angry, maybe I could quote the emperor from the Dark Crystal and say, "I will never turn to dust!" even though I wish to be cremated ^_^

The words that always come to mind are "The moon rises" for Ponphonic's song which I've personally found to be one of the most moving made by this fandom.

It depends

If someone I loved was there I’d say something along the lines of “I’ll always be with you.” Or “Don’t be sad ok?”

If it’s just me I probably say “Time to go already?”

“The treasure is buried in the-“

But seriously, I would just want to ensure that my family knew that I loved them and that we will meet again one day at the gates. I would want them to remember the good moments and not dwell on my passing too much. I would want them to live the rest of their healthy lives without interruptions.