Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

health Do you wear glasses?

CatCat

• 2 weeks later...

Yes. They're currently implanted into my eyeballs.

I am nnnnot even kidding! Hows that to start a post?!!?

My eyesight was horrible for the longest time before the surgery and I really had gotten used to wearing glasses. They felt like a part of my identity, yo!  ...but this way, I don't keep wearing holes into my nose with the things and I can feel the rain splatter me in the face joyfully instead of panicing how it'll spot my glasses.

I do wear sunglasses, usually to skip having eye contact with other people during the summer. I want to walk by myself, and not have to look into people's eyes. Trying to mind my own business, though still can spy because of the sunglasses

I've worn glasses since 2013. I needed them before then, but I wasn't able to get them yet. I've had multiple different pairs since then, but the only pair I have left is my original pair, which are actually the ones I'm wearing right now. I should go back and get new ones at some point. I'm not blind without them (I did need them for years but wasn't able to get them until I was nineteen, after all), but they do help for sure, so I wear them almost all the time.

I have a couple of glasses, but I usually only wear them for some activities like watching TV (I have some nearsightedness in one of my eyes). In general I see better with glasses but I don't use them most of the time.

I have to wear glasses myself for set amount of things. My vision is like 14 i think so i do need it, but it's not so horrid that i can't do anything without them. Though i just wear them most of the day anyways XD But if i'm out and about walking and such i just keep them on me just incase but i don't really need them at that moment. Not that i can see people with all their features without them, i can see them but i just don't ask me their eye color or such till i get closer XD

• 2 months later...

I've recently been trying to get into the habit of wearing my glasses all the time (which I'm supposed to be doing). In the past, I've only been wearing them while watching TV or if I'm out and about in public when I really need to see what's up ahead.