Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

general do you have bags under your eyes?

Muffinnz

do you have bags under your eyes?  

22 users have voted

1. 1. do you have bags under your eyes?

• yes
    • no
    • kind of

I fucked up my sleep schedule for Pony Fest and a few other reasons, so probably. Time to make up for the eight hours or so of sleep that I've missed out on in recent days. I'm exhausted, physically and mentally.

• Brohoof 4

I've had them for a few years now what with me getting older and not getting as much sleep as I used to.

• Brohoof 2

I do occasionally show some light bags or rings under my eyes. I try to mask them but sometimes they just won’t be denied. They’re not even related to age; I’ve had them since I was a teenager.

• Brohoof 3

I rarely can get a good night rest, so I have bags uder my eyes quite often. Used to call them "academic circles" in my university days.

• Brohoof 2

Spoiler

Palpatine-TROS-infobox.thumb.jpg.f3e48babbd4f03eb1ee1d0426b3ed520.jpg

What bags bro what gave you that idea. Sometimes when I wake up I try to drink enough to keep it away but sometimes I don't sleep all that peacefully yas. There is some eye cream for those so yah I do when I'm sleepy.

• Brohoof 3

I have just a bit of purple under my eyes in fall and winter. Tan from the warmer months makes it not noticable. It's due to that skin being so thin.

I don't have any puffiness or brown color though.

Not much but yes, plus dark circles which is always there for as long I can remember.

No I don't even though in certain lighting, I do look like I have them I don't actually.  Just the way my eyes are.  I've never really had much problems with under eye bags but mostly because I've never considered them to be a bad thing.  I might get them every so often but mostly because I'm not getting the proper amount of sleep for me.  Beyond that, I don't get them.

I do. Luckily they're only slightly noticeable, but It's only going to get worse from now. I don't sleep well anymore.

Permanently? No. I only get them when I didn’t get a good night sleep. Even then, they disappear after awhile.