Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Happy Hearts and Hooves Day 2022

Princess Cadance

1 hour ago, Brony Number 42 said:

You mean @Ganondorf8 ? Also, I think you're supposed to give chocolates to people who haven't gotten them yet. 

How did you make that tag?

I was supposed to give them out to those who haven't gotten anything yet? If that's true then I really messed this one up.

• Brohoof 1

49 minutes ago, Ganondorf8 said:

How did you make that tag?

I was supposed to give them out to those who haven't gotten anything yet? If that's true then I really messed this one up.

I always made sure to put in one person's name in the recipient window at a time but then when I hit the submit button if somebody already got the chocolate they would be an error message and I would just put the back arrow and try a different member name

• Brohoof 3

4 hours ago, Ganondorf8 said:

I really need to come here more than once every couple of days as I tend to miss out on things like this. Hmmm... I suppose I can still do this provided I have enough time, but something tells me I'm going to be forgetting someone.

Sparklefan1234, Jeric, PoisonClaw, TheRockARooster, Tacodidra, RaraLover, TBD, Will Guide, Deae Rising Shine~, Brony Number 42, RDDash, Randimaxis, Pathfinder of Ash, Rikifive, Dark Horse, Splashee, Mesme Rize, Courageous Thunder Dash, Ocean Wavedream, Totally Lyra, ChB, Fhaolan, Creamy Arty

Unfortunately, I've forgotten how to tag people so this is all I can do unless I can be remembered.

I feel so stupid for forgetting the tag.

Remember you're supposed to put the @ symbol before you start typing in a person's name then you'll see a list up here

• Brohoof 3

So, I pass the following some chocolate!

@TheAnimationFanatic@ExpitheCat@Shrug@Miss@JonasDarkmane@Pathfinder of Ash@Wingnut@Sunny Fox@Cwanky@Snow@Jonny Music@Randimaxis@Dark Bun@Mentis Soliloquy@HereComesTom@Kadae

(Sorry not sorry for getting a wee bit carried away. :laugh:)

Look for the following:

No brony's Hearts & Hooves Day is complete without some chocolate. :D

If you see that, that's me. :yay:

Enjoy the chocolate, bronies! :mlp_yeehaa:

Edited by Dark Qiviut
  • Brohoof 6

7 hours ago, Dark Qiviut said:

So, I pass the following some chocolate!

@TheAnimationFanatic@ExpitheCat@Shrug@Miss@JonasDarkmane@Pathfinder of Ash@Wingnut@Sunny Fox@Cwanky@Snow@Jonny Music@Randimaxis@Dark Bun@Mentis Soliloquy@HereComesTom@Kadae

(Sorry not sorry for getting a wee bit carried away. :laugh:)

Look for the following:

If you see that, that's me. :yay:

Enjoy the chocolate, bronies! :mlp_yeehaa:

Thanks!

• Brohoof 4

11 hours ago, Brony Number 42 said:

Use ampersand @ first

Wait? It's that simple!? :blink: 

Now I really feel stupid for not realizing it. I also realized I've been using the old method.

17 hours ago, Will Guide said:

Remember you're supposed to put the @ symbol before you start typing in a person's name then you'll see a list up here

I guess it means that my initial post in this thread doesn't count as I didn't tag anyone. All I did was provide names.

• Brohoof 1

On 2022-02-14 at 8:50 PM, Star Silk said:

Woohooo
Happy Hearts and Hooves day ;~;
Thanks to everyone who thought about me on this day, you guys are so great!

@TheRockARoosterYou're an awesome friend!
@Astral Soul You rock! Keep winning!
@Dynamo Pad Keep being awesome!
@Scarlet Radiance Woohoo! Have some choccies!
@Sir Hugoholic Derps deserve chocolates, too!
@Axel Where would I be without my gym motivator! 
@Emerald Heart Choccies! ;~; Also, we gotta get back in touch. So much going on. I keep losing touch!
@biergarten13 Chocolates for you and your lovely special Somepony!
@Partialgeek514 Magic, potions and ... chocolates. Why not? :kindness:
@ExplosionMare Will you hold these for me? I'll be right back :toldya:

o shoot im just seeing this now LOL ty fluffy wings you still cuter than me tho

• Brohoof 2

• This topic was unfeatured and unpinned
4 minutes ago, Princess Cadance said:

Thank you so much everypony for celebrating Hearts and Hooves day with us!! As promised, Shining Armor has passed out all the badge for those who participated the "chocolate giving" event! If we missed a member for some reason, don't hesitant to let us know! And of course, we hope you all enjoyed all these delightful chocolates  along the way!

34c01a0ba5a9aa51dbf50abedf107aa8.png

@Princess Cadance @Shining Armor

*kneels*

• Brohoof 3