Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Happy Hearts and Hooves Day 2022

Princess Cadance

Happy Heart and Hooves day everypony! Today we’re going to do a small yet impactful celebration acknowledging our love ones or the things we love and value the most! Gather around here to share! Or in a philosophical sense how Twilight would have asked, what do love means to you personally? You can share your thoughts on it if its pleases you! 

And What’s Hearts and Hooves day without giving out chocolates to your fellow members here?? Check on here to grab a chocolate box or two and spread the love and joy to your friends and/or your special pony! 

• Brohoof 7

Shining Armor at your service! There’s a little catch that I come up with to add a little fun and game into this. Now don’t worry it’s not an competition- as much I would love too, but we are focusing on the main meaning behind this event! Your goal is to give out 10 box of chocolates to any members here. Ut has to be 10 different members though. Once you have done it, comment down the below who are 10 members you gave the chocolates too! This is will ensure no gets left out during Hearts and Hooves day- trust me it’s not cool. In return for your service you will be granted a special badge for it! Let’s gooo everypony!

• Brohoof 6

• This topic was featured and pinned

of course my bestie @BastementSparkle :D

others that seem active of my friends and didnt got one yet: @Allen, @Asbel Lhant, @Balareth, @Buffy, @Callisto, @CheeryFox, @ChikaChan, @CinnamonPop and @Cl0udChaser

maybe i give more out to more active friends the next days, enjoy the chocolate, this stuff is expensive at this day! and thanks delaying my sleep for the event:laugh:

• Brohoof 5

Happy hearts and hooves day everybody. Love each other, hug each other. Touch each other, with love. Let that special person know how invaluable they truly are. Be well. Everything is gonna be alright... kind of. But sill, you are all very much loved and sustained in the many infinite branches of the one tree.

• Brohoof 3

I'm sorry I can't give out the chocolate from my phone and I won't be able to get home until way after midnight. I have to work

Although I would appreciate it if someone can give me some love

• Brohoof 3

30 minutes ago, Brony Number 42 said:

I didn’t think to use character profiles to fill the chocolate box quota :mlp_nom: Would’ve saved me the trouble of looking for random users online when I couldn’t think of names any longer.

I’m also going to take the chance to shout out the people I haven’t given chocolates too either because they already had some or I hadn’t gotten to them yet :D :

@Splashee @Astral Soul @DivineTempest1000 @CowBoyKid @Sparklefan1234 @Clawdeen @Vefka

• Brohoof 5

Love is blind, it does not see race, color, gender, disability, etc. Love is dedication meaning no matter the circumstance, you refuse to abandon the person. It really is a beautiful thing.

I am going to give a hug to@Pathfinder of Ash

I love you! 💘 Happy Valentine's Day.

• Brohoof 2

Does it really have to be 10 members because I can only think of 4 and everyone else was already taken and I honestly don't have the time for this l

EDIT: okay maybe in 2 hours I can fix this END EDIT

I gave a few boxes of chocolate but the majority of people I wanted to give chocolate to have already been taken

@Loyal Defender

@Mesme Rize

@KirbyFluttershy

@HereComesTom

• Brohoof 3

Woohooo
Happy Hearts and Hooves day ;~;
Thanks to everyone who thought about me on this day, you guys are so great!

@TheRockARoosterYou're an awesome friend!
@Astral Soul You rock! Keep winning!
@Dynamo Pad Keep being awesome!
@Scarlet Radiance Woohoo! Have some choccies!
@Sir Hugoholic Derps deserve chocolates, too!
@Axel Where would I be without my gym motivator! 
@Emerald Heart Choccies! ;~; Also, we gotta get back in touch. So much going on. I keep losing touch!
@biergarten13 Chocolates for you and your lovely special Somepony!
@Partialgeek514 Magic, potions and ... chocolates. Why not? :kindness:
@ExplosionMare Will you hold these for me? I'll be right back :toldya:

• Brohoof 5

Thanks Dynamo Pad

Anyways, here's my picks (But some of them already have boxes of chocolates):

1. @abrony-mouse 
  2. @Loud Opinion 
  3. @PawelS 
  4. @Star Silk (We gotta get back in touch. So much going on. I keep losing touch!)
  5. @Reality Check 
  6. @Dynamo Pad 
  7. @Emerald Heart 
  8. @CosmicSpark 
  9. @Samurai Equine 
  10. @Rikifive
  11. @Astral Soul
  12. @Splashee
  • Brohoof 4