Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

What do you fear?

D1SC0RD

I use to be scared of the dark as many children are scared of, the darkness isn't ever scary to me now.

Now days I'm scared of the future, not because I'm going to screw up thing just because there's the potential I'll screw something up.

I'm scared of chocking and/or drowning. Any type of suffocation really scares me straight, mostly because as a kid I always ate my food way to fast thus I always got bits of food stuck in my throat. My other worst fear is being lonely, or of my friends abandoning me. That would be the worse thing for me. 

I'm scared of old decrepit buildings because when I was younger my brother and I were adventuring through an old creepy supposedly haunted deaf and blind school and we were entering one of the rooms and there was a homeless guy who screamed at us and started throwing rubble n stuff and I was crying my eyes out the entire time as he chased us through the building to get us to leave. I was 8 don't judge xD

I used to be scared of the night as a young child. I swear, once all the lights would be put out, I wouldn't dare take a step out of my room because I always had so many fears and worries of what could be out there, lurking in the dark. I had so many nightmares as a result. :P

Now, I'm a little scared of heights once I actually get high enough. A hundred feet off the ground is where I'll start getting nervous and it only get's a little worse with the higher I go.

I'm also slightly claustrophobic, which could one of the many reasons why I don't like crowds and prefer alone time. :P

Edited by Sanderspie

I think i've already posted, but i'd live to give my really long list. 

The better question is what am I not afraid of? 

I'm such a scardy cat... :/.

Lets see.

I'm scared of heights.

I'm scared of bugs

I'm scared of snakes.

I'm scared of bats to an extent(Despite not many being around here).

i'm scared of caterpillar(Those kinda counts as insects don't they though...)

i'm scared of spiders

I'm scared of using urinals(Simply because they make me feel way to uncomfortable for somereason.)

i'm scared of heights.

I'm scared of drowning.

i'm scared of the dark(To an extent, it more just makes me uncomfortable, since i don't know whats out there.

I'm scared of being outside my comfort zone.

I'm scared of being embarrassed.

I'm scared of being rejected by my crush.

I'm scared i'll never find love.

I'm scared of senior project, seeing as It sounds pretty freaking intimidating, and is mandatory at my school for passing.

I'm scared of being eaten alive.

I'm scared of pain

I'm scared of guts and anything like that(This one is pretty big, I can't even look at pictures of any type of guts or organs of any type really.)

I'm scared of the chance that I could screw up something and have everyone hate me and i'd be all alone.

I'm scared of the possibility of being backstabbed.

I'm scared of trusting people in some cases.

I'm scared of choking(I can't swallow pill type medicine, i take liquids and tablets still.)

I'm scared i'll just die randomly due to something i don't even know about(Kinda irrational, but still worries me at times.)

So yeah, i think i've listed plenty...

I'm scared of like everything under the sun to an extent or another it seems.

My biggest fear is to be stuck in a crowd. So I always tend to avoid people and mostly parties, and always try to stick to the walls.

Unlike most of the people, I love spiders, and I don't fear death, since I died once. (There is no such things as "tunnels", there is just plain nothing.)

I have to admit I'm afraid of the dark.  I dread every second I blink.

I'm also afraid of zombies.  I don't know why other monsters don't scare me as much as undead hoards.

fear of the dark (nyctophobia), heights (acrophobia), bugs, 

and...

this is so weird and irrational, even for me afraid of staring at dark clouds :blink:  

Edited by Ink Drop

Atelophobia. A very unique fear. 

It is the fear that I am not good enough. It's my strongest fear, Others may think less of it, but it's a serious problem for me. I fear everyday that I wouldn't be able to be good enough for certain people or even for myself. My remedy? I desperately look for ways to improve myself...in more ways than one. 

It's a stupid fear, I know. But lucky me to have it.

• 2 months later...

Let's see...

Ok, all my fears are horribly ironic.

Ghosts. (Only in the dark.)

Being murdered.  (I don't want my life to end like that!)

Horses. (In real life. I get so scared around them. I'm really scared of getting kicked.)

And, essentially, the only non ironic fear of mine are bees, yellow jackets, wasps, etc. (Can't really explain this one. I've been stung once, and it didn't really hurt at all, but I'm still scared to death of those things.)

I have some fears:

Turning my back at a mirror (worried that something is gonna grab me)

Closing my eyes in the shower (same deal as mirror)

The thought of God watching me at all times(mostly the shower)

My friends mom's special rainbow cupcakes (pretty self explanatory)

And I th him that's it tongue.png

• 4 months later...

1. I suffer from extreme Emetophobia. It is the fear of vomiting. I am so afraid of throwing up that I didn't eat for a prolonged period of time and lost 30 lbs. and had to go to the hospital.

2. I have an irrational fear that natural disasters will happen at any given time.

3. I am afraid of the dark. I will not and cannot sleep without a TV on.

4. I am afraid of being alone in the dark. I will never stay out late and drive home by myself at night.

5. I suffer from Claustrophobia as well.

You know what I fear?  I fear never being able to move beyond a menial job.  I fear having to live in debt for most of my working life.  I fear not living up to the pressures and expectations people place on me to get a well-paying job in my field (programming) when I only have an Associates Degree.  To become successful, I'd have to either drop more money (probably even after grants) on going for a Bachelor's Degree, move to a bigger city with more opportunities, or both.  Each of these options alone scare me, and I'm not even sure I'll have the luxury of choosing only one.

Part of what discourages me (although I suppose I "should" try to ignore the past) is that I spend a few years and thousands on an Electrical Technology program.  Other than gaining knowledge, it was a total waste because I really suck at running wire and bending conduit.  I wasted that time, as far as I'm concerned.

I'm not getting any younger, and I really don't know if I'll ever get close to living on a "comfortable" wage.

Edited by Gyruss

im scared of balloons ,needles , dentists , doctors , bugs , spiders , masks , people fighting , fireworks , thunder , ventriloquist dummys , rubber gloves , halloween decorations , ghost , zombies , chickens , guns ,

Edited by kageyuki

• I have a fear of being ignored. I love the attention too much, I guess..

Fear of premature death

Fear of immortality/invincibility (while others are not)

Fear of being discriminated against

Fear of being judged

Fear of humiliating myself

I fear death because I have no real speculations about what it's like

I don't know if it'll hurt

I don't know what will happen once I'm gone

I don't know what I will be missing out on....

it's all just really scary ;a;