Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

What is wrong with you?

Coolius rpi

meh I'll just put a few down.. don't want to b here all day

thing wrong with me that i would never change EVER-

i have a habit of pulling complete randomness out of my head and i cant say i have it under control.

i have a habit of p :( sing people off when discussing things i have a issue with.

i am c :(:( er

things wrong with me that i would change if i could-

i am unable to hold on to a relationship for over a year.

I am a very heavy drinker

there are time when i get annoying and don't know when to shut up

"What isn't wrong with you?" would be an more interesting question for me to answer, because, to be honest, I have no idea.

Although, the truth is that I don't really know all that is wrong with me to begin with. That is an issue in itself. xD I've found that I have so much wrong with me that I've become convinced that my very existence is an issue altogether.

I have ADD... Or ADHD. I forget which.

Medically, there's also a lot wrong with me, but I'll leave that at that.

I am an incredibly picky eater, and I can't help it. It is not a problem of just not wanting to try new things, I ... I'll just put it this way... am literally not able to get a lot of food beyond my mouth. If I can even get it that far...

Otherwise, I just feel so inadequate in everything. Socially, I can never talk to those who I like, and I never am able to keep friends for long because they very rarely have the capacity to tolerate me - I'm annoying. I feel like I can never do anything right. I'm always behind everybody else, and never excel at anything. Not even those things I love... So, one problem is that I'm just flat out inadequate. It makes me feel very worthless, and while it is never anything I would really harm myself over by itself, it could certainly help...

That last paragraph is really something I never wanted to get hung up on again, but the last few months have been very effective in showing me that I'm just as inadequate as ever.

Edited by Envy

I'm lazy and I keep a lot of negative emotions to myself, mainly jealousy and anger. Why I haven't blown up yet doesn't surprise me.

Posted Image

Add to this my weight, my stunning lack of confidence in social settings and my knack for talking faster than I think.

No actual conditions that I'm aware of due to my refusal to be diagnosed.

Edited by Crispy

im transexual, i probably have bi-polar disorder, im shy (i was supporse to stay at kinder gurden because of it), i think that i have PDD (but no one never told me anything about it), im depressed every week, at least once since forth grade ._.

i diagnosed with a disability learning languages, A.D.D, huge spelling disability, talking problem and more (most of it majorly gone cose i practiced and sent to places to get better)

I don't really trust anyone with anything

Nothing affects me, this may seem good but nothing does, compliments, insults, nothing will phase me in a good way or bad.

I have a very very very good memory. I remember everything I've done in the past few years, which makes me dread on situations in hindsight, and I mentally "beat myself up" over things I could've done better, when in fact they were years ago.

Also I can't eat cashews, fried fish, or anything from KFC, McDonalds, or burgers from Wendy's. All of those will make me throw up.

Edited by TOMahwk

• 7 months later...

I feel kinda left out, i don't really have anything officially wrong with me. In the sense you mention atleast. I was suspected to have Dyslexia, but I've ruled that out pretty much and my mom confirmed so.

So unless not having really any IRL friends not trusting people very easily and being a bit socially inexperienced due to being homeschooled until 8th grade counting as a problem then I guess nothing.

I actually feel kinda left out still to be honest though, I dunno why.

I have Asperger's Syndrome and ADHD. Despite this, I'm actually fairly calm and NOT a social trainwreck. 

If being a facetious dickwad at times counts too, throw that in there.

• Brohoof 1

I have either bipolar disorder or borderline personality disorder. I can't really get a confirmed diagnosis, because I can't visit a doctor because of flight medical reasons, but yeah, I can get pretty bad mood swings every now and then. Plus I have trust issues.

What is wrong with you? Well, first of all you made a topic that will do nothing but generate negativity.

Never mind though, because everybody's invited to the Pity Party! Woot woot!

Pretty sure (just not officially diagnosed) that I have mild ADD.

Which makes me clumsy and daydreamish, and I can't keep anything organized or maintain a habit over a long period of time.

Chronic Fatigue Syndrome that flares here and there.  Brutally crippling my lifestyle to where I don't want to move.  Also makes me more prone to sickness.  Strangely, rare sicknesses for me.

I am an a****** in real life, and I have OCD, because I'm afraid that someone will see me..... well, you get the idea.

Considering my laptop and chair is so close to 2 windows... If they do see me, they will probably say:

Due to the 2 windows

Edited by Night Light

I have Autism though thanks to years of therapies, interventions and gradual mainstreaming I advanced from a frightened child who couldn't talk and threw temper tantrums all day to an adult who for the most part can if necessary blend in as "normal". I still though they are not as severe as they once were have sensitivities to certain sounds, lights and other sensations and can still sometimes get overstimulated. Because of this I am a horrible multi tasker and don't like crowds and loud noises though I can tolerate them far better than I used to. I also have a bit of a temper though it is not nearly as bad as it used to be, I have come a long way from where I was in high school where I was one irritation away from blowing up.

Physically I have a bad knee thanks to the three knee injuries I got at work, I cannot stand in place for prolonged periods of time and cannot work a full 40 hour work week for anymore than maybe a week or two in a row. And weighing in at 350 pounds I am overweight, sure I am lot healthier than a guy who usually weighs that much thanks in part to weight lifting off and on since high school and the physically demanding nature of my job but the fact is I still have to drop this gut.

• Brohoof 2

I have strong reason to believe I suffer from social anxiety disorder, so everyday life is pretty much Hell. In addition, I suspect I might suffer on and off from depression.

I also believe I have selective eating disorder, as my diet is pitifully small and definitely not as healthy as it should be. Eating is pretty much a chore, and sometimes becomes agonizing, as I have trouble eating new food and eating at all in public. As a result, my weight is currently hovering around 100 pounds, which I believe is unusual for a sixteen-year-old.

These things all combine to turn me into a sad, shy, underweight sack of self-loathing.

Could've sworn I had posted in this thread... guess it was another one asking a similar question :/

I was born with femurs that are twisted outwards. You can tell when I stand; my feet point a lot more outward than most people's. However, when I walk, my feet point forward like a normal person, which means my joints have to twist inwards from their natural position. Most of this twisting is on my knees, which means that standing or walking for longs periods of time can really mess my legs up. If I'm working more than 3 or 4 all-day shifts in a row, it get's really bad.

I also have ADD. It isn't as bad as it used to be, but it's still bad enough to mess up my academic endeavors. I'm starting medication again, so that should help a bit.

Saw some others talking about it, and I too am a sadomasochist (well, just a masochist, really). I know the feelings themselves aren't a problem, but my enjoyment of hurting myself while turned on (and sometimes not thinking straight) might be. I stop myself before I do any lasting damage, but without someone in charge, there's always the risk that I might go too far.

I'm also slightly dyslexic, but it's not a problem. When I see a long word I've never seen before, I have to read it a few times to make sure I can pronounce it correctly. It doesn't cause me any problems, but sometimes I sound like a bit of an idiot when reading stuff out loud.

I have a bit of paranoia. I don't constantly think people are out to get me or anything, but I often feel as though I'm being watched, even in my own home (I sometimes think there might be cameras hidden in various rooms). When walking down the street, I can't help but think of all the ways somebody walking behind or to the side of me might attack me, and what I would do to defend myself. I look sideways at shop windows so I can see reflections of what's behind me, and I try to position myself relative to the sun or street lights so that things behind me will cast shadows towards me, so I can look down and see the shadow of somebody behind me. I'll sometimes wear headphones but not listen to anything so people might think I can't hear them when I can.

I always try to sit in the back row, preferably in a corner, because I don't like people I don't know in my blind spot. I'll stand in the corner if the situation permits (but you can't really do that in class or theaters or anything :()

• Brohoof 1

I have over-the-top standards yet at the same time I'm too slothish to act on them. As for syndromes, I have tourrettes, too. That's what I was always told but I don't ever remember being diagnosed by a doctor.

I also have Scoliosis, but only to a minor degree, and flat feet, but also to a minor degree. I guess another flaw of mine is being easily distracted and letting my mind wonder off hence me being on these forums at 4:30 am instead of studying for my test tomorrow :P

Allergies, OCD, depression, general anxiety disorder, anger problems, low confidence, overweight, and lazy.

I think I'm unattractive as well, though that may be caused by the depression.