Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

What makes you calm, relaxed, or happy?

fuzzystuff12

There are a few things in life that pull off this emotion to be existent within my body, however one thing that tops them all is merely getting hugs from girls!  Sure, I mean, man hugs are alright, but they just don't have the same sensation!

• 1 month later...

Listening to music, really loud - usually pony music, like Pony should Pony Pony, and Bad seed, Helping Twilight win the crown, remixes of default MLP songs, etc...

Makes me happy - and puts me in a really good mood. smile.png

Listening to my boyfriend snore over skype :P

watching him sleep

cuddling with my favorite blanket and teddybear

watching it rain or just rainy weather

eating, omg.

playing xbox.:3

• 5 months later...

Killing people, that seems to calm me down well. Joking, I don't get stressed but if I did then I'd tell myself to calm down and play some vidyah gaymes (where I'd actually probably kill people).

Listening to Joe Hisaishi or K-Indie, being together or talk with friends, enjoy a light summer breeze while the window is open, doing something rewarding after a hard day, basically a lot of things. :)

Exercise. A good lift, sprints, or endurance run always clears my head and leaves my body at peace afterward. <3

• Brohoof 1

Music, "cold beverages", natural settings (mountains are best, rural is great, anywhere I can't see something man-made will suffice), going outside during thunder storms (the feel of the rain, seeing clear bolts of lightning drop from the sky), sitting around a fire.

• Brohoof 1

I have Chronic Panic Disorder and Chronic Depression, so I have stress pushed on me almost all of the time.

I can't escape these disorders, but I do find that napping and watching funny YouTube videos helps.

Music, "cold beverages", natural settings (mountains are best, rural is great, anywhere I can't see something man-made will suffice), going outside during thunder storms (the feel of the rain, seeing clear bolts of lightning drop from the sky), sitting around a fire.

I love the rain, too ^^

I like to watch storms from my garage.

I love flute music. I can calm down quick if its the right tune.

I love Native American flute music. Also love sing to my favorite songs. When I was at daycare singing along to my favorite soundtrack, I gathered quite an audience. I felt like Fluttershy from the episode when she filled in for Big Mac.

Also ice cream is pleasant. I love vanilla, mint chocolate chip, Pumpkin spice, and cookies and cream.