What is or was your favorite subjects in school?

Nah

My favorite subjects to actually participate in or care about were: art, PE (because I LOVEEEEE running and that burst of adrenaline), science, creative writing, and psychology.

The others were my favorite in another way because if I hated the class or was bored (daily) I would pay enough attention to the class to pass but otherwise sit in my chair and draw, write a story, or read (which I surprisingly never got in trouble for).

"Everypony everywhere has a special magical connection with her friends, maybe even before she's met them. If you're feeling lonely and you're still searching for your true friends, just look up in the sky. Who knows, maybe you and your future best friends are all looking at the same rainbow." - Lesson #22

My favourite subject was Dance.

I was bloody awful at it, not due to ability but due to lack of effort (in my teachers words), but I wish so much I could be doing dance again. I may have to start going to some Dance classes.

• Brohoof 1

let's love for me

and lets love loud

and let's love now

cause soon enough we'll die

(edited)

My high school offered over 150 elective classes (classes that weren't required such as math, English, etc.) they are basically classes you can take that fit your interests. These were my favorite classes because I could actually learn about things I thought were interesting!

1. Digital Media

2. AFJROTC

3. Greenhouse Management

4. Pre-Veterinary Studies

5. Small Animal Science

6. Sociology

7. German 1

8. Jewelry Making

PLEASE READ THE LIST BELOW. YOU WILL NOT REGRET IT!

1. Digital Media was sorta a blow-off class for seniors. All we did was learn how to use PhotoShop and filmed stuff. It was really easy. Our final end-of-the year project was when we had to film a 30 minute length movie. The teacher was SUPER laid-back. He let us eat our breakfast in class, sleep, and even cuss. I would bring bagels from Starbucks and some other kids even brought cereal, milk, and a plastic bowl xD

2. I was in AFJROTC for all 4 years. It is a fantastic program to learn discipline, integrity, and leadership. I met a lot of great people and took part in a lot of competitions. The Drill instructor ended up becoming my favorite teacher in high school. He was an incredible person. He cared so much for all his students and had. GREAT sense if humor, he took time to understand EVERY student and their stories. He understood my Panic Disorder and let me sit out of class at times a she STILL counted me as participating. He was a fantastic gentlemen. Also, AFJROTC was an alternative for Gym.

3. Greenhouse Management was also a blow-off class for seniors. It was actually sorta difficult because we had to recognize over 100 different kinds of plants (trees, flowers, leaves, etc.) Nonetheless, the class was laid back and the teacher was super hot! He brought us all doughnuts and coffee once. He also made guacamole out of the avocados we grew.

4. Pre-Vet Studies was a class I took because I planned on pursuing an animal career later in life. The class was difficult at times and very simple at other times. The teacher was so incredibly nice and also a big naive.. She NEVER noticed us talking and wasting time. We also got to dissect a pig fetus. This class also exempted me from Physics because it was a replacement for that class.

5. Small Animal Science was a class I took because.. Well, I wanted too! It was VERY easy. It was also fun and I learned a lot. The teacher who taught Pre-Vet also taught this class.

6. Sociology was a blow-off class. That's not to say that I didn't care about the class, because I did try my best at it. It was interesting all up until mid-semester, though. This is because the teacher became SO laid back that she, I kid you not, cancelled classes just so we could watch movies. She was awesome.

7. German 1 was a class I took my Freshman year. My high school offered Spanish, Latin, French, and German. I picked German because well, why not? It was fun because our teacher was full-on German and he was happy to help a student who needed help. Plus, he was a homosexual and he had really funny stories to tell! He once showed us a photo of him eating cake and he said "Oh look, there's fatty!"

8. Jewelry Making was definitely a cool class because we got to use fire and machines to make our own Jewelry! It was actually VERY hard to do because we hadn't manually saw the metals.. Our teacher was... Less than nice. She was just a huge grump and hated all her students. My best friend was also in that class so it was.. Sorta better?

post-14906-0-80898500-1394090395_thumb.jpg

Edited by Samurott77

(edited)

Currently it's English even though the teacher isn't exactly the best for my learning style.

Edited by SweetieBelle456

History is probably my favourite academic subject, I always found it interesting how people lived in the past and how stuff has changed over time. Although with all the Essay and source work you have to do with it it sorta ruins the fun sometimes because it's complicated as f.

Mine were History and Legal studies, because I was/am very interested in both subjects

I.T, because I am pretty good with technology

Drama, because I come from a creative, talented family, my brother and sister performed in school plays/musicals since primary school, and just about everyone in my family can either play an instrument or two, sing or do art

signature_zps130af43b.jpg

(Avatar art done by and Signature art done by @Guardian Braveheart (Aka my little brother), Avatar and Signature done by myself)

Literature <3

English

History

and Art

noooot math or science o.o

Most of my favorites were anything Math-related and ones that involved computers such as Web design or Microsoft Office.

post-8308-0-55317300-1414605702.png

Signature by Kyoshi

Hymenoptera is the most superior order of insects. | I'm the best Street Fighter player ever... in my hometown.

Rosalina's #1 fanboy.

• 1 year later...