Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

What is or was your favorite subjects in school?

Nah

My favorite subject in school was Computer Programming. It was actually challenging, engaging, and actually kind of fun. I got to code the equivalent Chip's Challenge in Python :twismile: Of course, I never would actually finish it, but I sure enjoyed working on it.

Edited by ~Dusky~

I really loved physics! I mostly like quantum physics though, because it's just weird, but high school never went too deep into that. I'll be taking computer science in college, so I don't think I'll learn much about quantum physics there either. I guess I'll just have to watch youtube videos about it. :-D

• Brohoof 1

Definitely history. I love reading stories and I'm always interested in what happened before I was born. History is also the easiest in my opinion because I don't have to think up my own answers. I'm given the answers and I just have to remember what they were.

• 4 months later...

It tended to be Math related subjects, strangely enough. :mlp_pout: I imagine it is due to the fact that math is more about knowing a process and executing it, rather than memorizing large portions of knowledge. Tough I know this is a rather unpopular opinion, I found Math and even Algebra by far the most tolerable due to this. It may be a touch tedious, but it is rewarding once you arrive at the correct answer (instead of remembering it).

My favourite subjects are IT (tech) and maths.

One subject that I really loved is electronics, but this subject isn't available in year 11 and 12. :(

• Brohoof 3

• 2 weeks later...
  • 7 months later...

Art and PE were my favourite ones.  A few of the schools I went to had gyms too which was nice, could lift some weights and stuff.  One of my gym teachers used to take us out to speed walk around the surrounding neighbourhood, he was my favourite teacher but he was a giant goof sometimes lol.  He also would stay after school and let people use the gym equipment so long as you wore gym appropriate clothes.  I'm still happy that he took us out to walk around the neighbourhood and it was always a different route too which was cool.  Glad I took his class before school started because the morning was always the best time to walk or run in that city and I wouldn't have met a few friends if I didn't join his morning class either which was nice.

• 2 years later...

Music and Finance were my two favourites. I liked just getting to play instruments in the music classes, and found finance interesting.

I was always very good at maths (math?) too, but strongly disliked it because our teacher was an old Scottish lady with perpetually bad breath and no charisma, the lessons were utterly boring.