• Yes: Irish
    • Yes: Russian
    • Yes: Other
    • No, I Do Not Have An Accent
  2. 2. Do You Have A Speech Impediment?

• Yes: I Can't Say R's Right Sometimes
    • Yes: I Can't Say S's Right Sometimes
    • Yes: I Can't Say TH's Right Sometimes
    • Yes: I Have A Speech Impediment Like Spagatta Nadle. I Sometimes Switch The Vowel In A Word With A Different Vowel
    • Yes: Other
    • No, I Do Not Have A Speech Impediment
  3. 3. Do You Often Digress With Conversations?

• Yes: I Usually Can't Stay On Topic
    • Kind Of: Sometimes I Digress, But Sometimes I Don't
    • No: I Never Go Off Topic No Matter What The Case

I have a midwest american accent because that's where I've always lived, but I can do a pretty good (and always getting better) Irish accent, thanks to my love of Irish folk music and fascination with the Gaelic language.

I have a faint 'American Southern' accent, far less pronounced than most people around my hometown could claim. Every now and then, a little discrepancy will arise, such as how I pronounce 'yes', due to the fact that my parents are Yankees.

I can do a good, albeit faked, British accent, as well as Italian and Swedish. Sometimes my British sounds more like an Aussie, however. And I'm working on my French.

I'm an actor, so I have an excuse to practice fake accents.

I have a swidish friend on skipe and I recently got him pony curious but he's not that much online anymore sadly. I can still direct you to his profile.

That's alright, I have four Skype friends from Sweden. ^.^

I'm from new Jersey, and my accent's been described as generally northeastern United States.  And no, I don't sound like the guys from Jersey Shore.

Oh gosh, I really don't like it when people say New Jersey is bad just because of Jersey Shore. My family and I stayed in a hotel there for three days when we visited New York, and people seemed generally friendly. Actually, everyone in northeast US was friendly. I still prefer southern accents... blame Applejack.

Moved thread to General Discussion, this really isn't a Sugarcube topic. Anyway, my accent is well, American, my voice is deep but sounds somewhat higher within me, no real inflection or nothin'. :huh:

I have a faint 'American Southern' accent, far less pronounced than most people around my hometown could claim. Every now and then, a little discrepancy will arise, such as how I pronounce 'yes', due to the fact that my parents are Yankees.

I can do a good, albeit faked, British accent, as well as Italian and Swedish. Sometimes my British sounds more like an Aussie, however. And I'm working on my French.

I'm an actor, so I have an excuse to practice fake accents.

I practice accents because I'm... a geek xP However I might do some voice acting for my animations(3D) Myself, I know  scottish, irish and russian. I can do an old lord british accent I quite like :P

Moved thread to General Discussion, this really isn't a Sugarcube topic. Anyway, my accent is well, American, my voice is deep but sounds somewhat higher within me, no real inflection or nothin'. :huh:

I see.. hmm So this one is not an automatic reply? :P Anyway I stuggle to do a normal american accent, I always end up hillbilly x_x  

Well technically being from the south I should have a bit of a countryish accent, but out of alot of people down here I don't have that huge of an accent. I have a bit of a light accent, but I don't have a real heavy one. I use a bit of the terms and stuff and have accent for saying things that others probably don't say like Ain't and stuff, but I don't have that real sterotypical heavy country accent you'd hear like in AJ or something :P.

I have an American accent... And I'm Canadian... I don't go "eh" after each sentence... It gets annoying eh? XD

Now that I think about it... Non of my friends sound Canadian... We all sound American... Lawls

I'm a Canadian who only uses the word eh in questions, and even then not all the time.

Geez damned Americans and their stupid stereotypes.

• Brohoof 2

I have a Northern Irish accent, if any of you even know what that sounds like o.o I don't like my accent to be honest, hearing people from my country talk on TV makes me cringe xD I don't even know why, I just don't like the Northern Irish accent...

I don't know why but I think this video is relevant xD 

I have a very in-your-face southern accent. That, combined with my tendency to mumble(slur??) most of the time, makes it so that very few people can understand anything I'm saying.

I'd like to think it sounds more like I just have a giant potato in my mouth while I'm talking rather than being directly Applebloom, but there's this very noticeable twang on quite a few words. Don't like it.  <_<

And boy, I wish I could do fake accents. The most I can manage is the sound of a German clearing their throat and a very drunk Frenchman. However, I really, really love Russian accents. Something about those rough European accents is really appealing.

I can do a slew of them. Most recently I changed my voice completely to be subtly Australian for two months, I had everyone but the people I let in, and the people who knew me for a while fooled completely. I love changing my voice to imitate, but I'll be honest, after a while you get sick of your own accent. I mumble anyways, so people never expect me to say much, which I'm kind of happy for.

Technically an Israeli accent, but I've been improving my English constantly since 7th grade through Skype, so naturally my accent isn't very noticeable; Now it's just with certain words that I have a little trouble with pronouncing where my accent shines like a golden peach, but other than that I don't have too much of an accent.

I have a very in-your-face southern accent. That, combined with my tendency to mumble(slur??) most of the time, makes it so that very few people can understand anything I'm saying.

I'd like to think it sounds more like I just have a giant potato in my mouth while I'm talking rather than being directly Applebloom, but there's this very noticeable twang on quite a few words. Don't like it.  <_<

And boy, I wish I could do fake accents. The most I can manage is the sound of a German clearing their throat and a very drunk Frenchman. However, I really, really love Russian accents. Something about those rough European accents is really appealing.

You must of made quite the mess in your pants while you played GTA IV or some other game featuring those Euros.... didn't you?

*giggling*

I see.. hmm So this one is not an automatic reply? :P Anyway I stuggle to do a normal american accent, I always end up hillbilly x_x

Haha, there actually aren't automatic replies for every situation, I'm not a robot! :P Now if this topic were about the accents of MLP characters then it would've stayed, but it's about people, so the off-topic board is where it belongs.

Mostly British, with a bit of Scottish, Southern US and quite a lot Transatlantic.

Depends on the situation. I can do a hilarious Finnish accent, a bit of Russian and German.

I love the scottish and welsh accents lol

Haha, there actually aren't automatic replies for every situation, I'm not a robot! :P Now if this topic were about the accents of MLP characters then it would've stayed, but it's about people, so the off-topic board is where it belongs.

Oh I understand I just had a derp moment, I got too used to posting in sugarcube corner. My first completely not related to mlp topic it seems o.o

• Brohoof 1

To be honest, I'm not sure what accent I would have, Canadian one? Since I am Canadian, I wouldn't know how it sounds, but accents are awesome regardless.

I don't even know...I guess we sound a lot like Finnish people, but since my first language has so many different vowels and other sounds that most languages don't it makes Hungarians have a lot of potential at masking their accents. That is if they tried...but they really don't. And then your get things like "think" being pronounced as "sink". Yeah, we like sinking a lot.

Edited by Zacharias

I have a Midwestern accent, but I can do a killer Bronx and Brooklyn accent when I want (hence why I'm auditioning for the school production; it's Annie). I do a good Cockney and I have this Italian/Russian hybrid mix that I do for humor.

My accent is rather unique. It's a mixture of a bunch of stuff (Canadian, British and Southern America) and now that I have got a habit of ending all my sentences with "Yeah" so apparently I sound really weird. But I wish I had a cool accent like an Italian one or Russian.

Edited by Sky

Well I love the Russian accent and British accent and irish. I can do a Russian accent but no luck on the british or irish.  I guess I would have a Northwestern accent? Kinda like country? But here we just call it talking.