Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

How often do you find yourself humming to your favourite music?

Zacharias

Yeah that would be it, I often find myself humming parts of my favourite songs when I'm listening to them. It's just a weird habit of mine, and the idea of asking you if you sometimes do the same just hit me last time, so here you go!

• Brohoof 2

All the freaking time. A song will always get stuck in my head, and I'll be humming/singing/whistling it for days, sometimes even longer.

• Brohoof 1

Quite often. Most time it starts when I'm listening to the song. Of course there are times when the tunes get stuck in my head and I end humming all to class (and sometimes a bit during class. That must be pretty annoying...) or to  the store etc.. Sometimes I'll break into song.

When I'm trying to learn a song, I usually spend a majority of the day consciously humming the song so that I can get a feel for how to play when I actually get a chance to use my instrument. I also hum/sing the notes when I'm going through the song with my instrument.

Most of the time. I can't work and not do such things. I get very side tracked, and I'm a procrastinator. That said, humming is something I do. Too much.

I hum stuff like all the time.. Seriously anything I hear within the day I may end up humming throughout the day. I just do it all the time... And by all the time I mean all the time..

I hum to songs all the time, sometimes ill sing them quietly under my breath, I only sing them loudly when no pony is around or when I'm riding my motorbike, the confused looks on people's faces as they try and work out where the singing is coming from is rather entertaining :P

I whistle more than I hum. I sometimes catch myself quietly whistling video game soundtracks or certain classical pieces that I really like. I taught myself how to whistle without needing to take a break to breathe in the middle like I need to when I"m humming something.

If i'm not blasting it on my headphones for hours on end, It's garunteed i'll be humming/whistling it.

Hum while you walk, whistle while you talk!

Quite often, usually at least once a day. Earlier today I had "Thrift Shop" caught in my head, but it was less a humming...and more a loudly singing it down the dorm hall. Right now "Smile Smile Smile" is caught in my head, and I was humming it while folding laundry. Yes, I have very diverse tastes in music. :P

I hum to them mainly when I'm NOT listening to them, but when I'm alone I'll actually sing along with some of them. And another weird thing I do is I BREATHE to the beat of songs I like. I'm not sure why.

DUDE. I do that breathing thing too! People are always weirded out by it if they catch me doing it. XD But yeah, I usually sing to a song if it's playing. 

I've been humming this list for the past 3 days..

WARNING : Longest. Humming. Session. Evar.

The List:

JonTron Theme Song

More Gun (Meet The Engie <3 )

Babs Seed

Hoodie Ninja (M.C Chris)

RISE (Dark Knight Rises Theme)

Sandwich (Parry Gripp)

Playing With Danger (TF2)

Hurt Feelings (FOTC)

Misty Mountains (Howard Shore)

Avast Your Ass (Kitsune)

Gravity Falls (Theme Song by Alex Hirsch)

Lumos Headwig Theme (Harry Potter Movies Theme)

BRODYQUEST (Lemon Demon)

Winter Wrap Up (MLP FIM)

Well, that's all I can think of for now. But I always hum all of these songs at least once every day.

I only hum songs after I listen to music. I usually forget the words to songs a day or so after I listen to them. Hell, when some songs come on that I don't even know I find myself humming or singing along. How I know the words? I have no idea.  :blink:

Pfffff! I don't hum, I sing out loud and proud. Whenever I'm walking between classes or supposed to be doing homework, I don't even care if people look at me weird.

My favorite song to sing and weird everyone out with:

Edited by thesteampunkninja

• 9 months later...