Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

(edited)

In the first episode (I think) Rarity mentions that short manes are very in when she cuts her hair. So there must be trends of a sort in Ponyville. So maybe there could be an episode where Rarity, following fashion, finds out a new trend and even though she doesn't like it, still does/wears it because everypony else is. 

It could teach people about being your own person, that you don't have to follow a certain trend/crowd even if everyone else says it's cool.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Like it could be, dying your mane green, but as we know in the episode "boast busters" rarity doesn't like green hair a bit, but because everypony else is, she feels left out (or pushed to do it) or something.

Edited by Bethielikesponies

(edited)

I really like the friendship lesson it comes with. Many kids and even more teenagers tend to follow crowds and I could definitely see this as an eye opener for some bronies.

So yeah. Maybe we could stick in some self discovery too.

Edited by Oshawott
  • Brohoof 1

Yeah I like the idea, it teachs a good lesson to young girls/bronies. More now when prople starts doing stuff just because evyrone else is doing it

(edited)

In the first episode (I think) Rarity mentions that short manes are very in when she cuts her hair. So there must be trends of a sort in Ponyville. So maybe there could be an episode where Rarity, following fashion, finds out a new trend and even though she doesn't like it, still does/wears it because everypony else is. 

It could teach people about being your own person, that you don't have to follow a certain trend/crowd even if everyone else says it's cool.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Like it could be, dying your mane green, but as we know in the episode "boast busters" rarity doesn't like green hair a bit, but because everypony else is, she feels left out (or pushed to do it) or something.

This is an "episode idea", so I have taken the liberty of merging it with the predictions thread.

Personally, I've never seen Rarity as a pony who follow trends. She sets them. Her "short tails are in this season" comment was just her attempt to modestly brush off her sacrifice. In Secret of My Excess, she has a hunch that ruffled taffeta capes will become fashionable, and she wants to be "ahead of the game" in her own words. She could forget that for an episode just to make the lesson, but I don't like sacrificing character for plot.

Edited by Full Spectrum
  • Brohoof 2

What we need is something very controversial and shit storm causing. By that I mean a gay couple episode. It involves Lyra and Bon Bon and half of the town supports them and the other half doesn't. The in the end they all realize no matter what people (or ponies) will never be less pony. And they all accepted each other's preferences and differences. The end.

• Brohoof 2

More Rarity

More Vinyl

More Rainbow

More Luna

Less Fluttershy

More Pinkie

Fair Amount of Applejack

More Derpy

More Backstoires

I will come up with more later...

I want to see the sister-type relationship between Dash and Scootaloo to get some more screen time.

Hey, AJ got a song! FINALLY! More, please.

I'd like to get some backstory on AJ, RD, Rarity, Pinkie, and Flutters from before Twilight arriving. See them interacting without her.

And, as always, MOAR LUNA.

• Brohoof 2

(edited)

The title really says it all, but if the duration of season 4 were in your hands, what would be the 3 most important things that you would do?

My 3:

1. CMC get their cutie marks

2. Discord proves his worth as a reformed villain

3. Cadence and Shining Armor get character development

Edited by Teh Lemonz
  • Brohoof 4

one of the things I really hope for is a more detailed history to equestria. it's always interesting to see the decisions that built the world as we see it today.

I too want to the the CMC get their cutie marks. if not that, at least being pushed in the right direction.

I also hope that we see other parts of the world. as interesting as equestria and the crystal empire are, I don't think the show takes place on a planet covered by a single country known as equestria

• Brohoof 2

My top three hopes for season 4...hmmmm. Well my over arching hope is that it maintains the quality its had for the past three seasons and remains just as entertaining. other than that.

1. More Celestia and Luna backstory or development.
2. your number three. Shining and cadence need more character scenes rather than narrative ones.
3. Diving more into Alicorn Twilight, which has been confirmed will happen....yay. 

so for a forth one that we dont know will happen yet....more Scootaloo and Rainbow Dash.

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

1. An adventure story, or maybe even a story arc, that has another character as the lead, not Twilight.

2. We get a better look at Celestia, because we really don't know much about her and the amount of hidden agendas she apparently has frightens me. I guess another part of this would be a more concrete canon.

3. We should begin to sow the seeds of the CMC growing up and discovering their destinies in the long run.

Edited by CITRUS KING46
  • Brohoof 2

I want to see Spike develop more as a character. He's technically a kid so there's room for him to grow. What I want to see is Spike meeting a young dragon girl that doesn't act like the ones we've seen already. Maybe he would start to gravitate toward her and put his crush on Rarity in jeopardy.

Then there's the fact I want to see his parents but that doesn't seem likely as they did touch upon this use but didn't explore it more than Dragon Quest.

• Brohoof 6

(edited)

I want to see Spike develop more as a character. He's technically a kid so there's room for him to grow. What I want to see is Spike meeting a young dragon girl that doesn't act like the ones we've seen already. Maybe he would start to gravitate toward her and put his crush on Rarity in jeopardy.

Then there's the fact I want to see his parents but that doesn't seem likely as they did touch upon this use but didn't explore it more than Dragon Quest.

I really like the idea of exploring Spike (ha, that's what she said). But in all seriousness, Spike is a great character in my opinion and deserves more screen time.

Edited by Teh Lemonz
  • Brohoof 3

The title really says it all, but if the duration of season 4 were in your hands, what would be the 3 most important things that you would do?

My 3:

1. CMC get their cutie marks

2. Discord proves his worth as a reformed villain

3. Cadence and Shining Armor get character development

1: That would end a really nice story arc.

2: That would make Keep Calm and Flutter On an unnecessary episode.

3: That would be pretty nice.

• Brohoof 1

MY top three hopes for Season 4:

1) AT LEAST 26 FULL LENGTH EPISODES with new catchy and adorable songs derpy_emoticon1.png

2) I want to travel Equestria! Let's see a bit more than Ponyville and Canterlot. What's beyond Celestia's reign?

3) What's gonna happen with Twilicorn? A better explanation and perhaps some good new stories to come along with it?

• Brohoof 2

1- Starswirl the Bearded

I REALLY want to know more about this guy. Portrayed as a powerful unicorn that ultimately failed because he didn't understand friendship. That must have sucked. Probably the most depressed pony ever. XD

2- Origins for Luna and Celestia

Where did they come from? Let's end this debate... Are they different? Why do they look different? Why do they age differently?

3- More griffons and zebras.

Because they are awesome. I'd like to see their lands.

4- Bonus.... Other governments.

Other races have their own leaders? Or are the pony princesses some sort or overlords over all races?

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

Hhhhmmm I tend to like most of what the writers do...

1. More Luna! I really liked her in the Luna Eclipsed episode. She doesn't need a whole show, just some more appearances.

2. Another good adventure, or something else added to show canon Like the way RD likes to read was referenced in a later Ep)

3. I'm not a big Rarity Fan... However I'd really like to see more development of her character. She's mostly been annoying, and prissy, But I want to see her show WHY she's the element of generosity, like in suited for success.

...... also, a Captain Picard Pony

Edited by Urkelbot
  • Brohoof 3

(edited)

1. to find out what discord's been up to since his "reformation"

2. they don't ruin twilight/ the show continues to be awesome as usual

3. maybe some origin stories, explaining how some of the characters got to where they are.

Edited by crazitaco
  • Brohoof 2

1. Octavia and Vinyl Scratch episode or at least they speak :)

2. More Character development for Celestia 

3. CMC's get their cutie marks 

• Brohoof 3

These are all very creative ideas. Upon further thought, I would like to see a backstory for Luna and Celestia, character development for Rarity and Spike, and some Twilicorn stuff

(edited)

1. They need to put to rest all worries about Twilicorn potentially ruining or changing the balance of the show too much.

Other than that:

2. CMC cutie marks!

3. An epic, season-spanning, overarching storyline would be cool.

Edited by housedoc

Ohhhh mannnn. I just thought of another one I've been sitting on for a while. I'd LOVE to see an episode that takes place before Twilight Sparkle comes to Ponyville! to see how all the Characters interact. We know that RD and Flutershy know each other, but what about the other 3? Did they know each other or have any interactions? 

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

More dorkiness and interesting character development for Twilight. I was a little disappointed by the last scene of the season 3 finale; I was hoping it would take some work for her to actually learn how to fly, and it could have made for some fun scenes with her and Dash or Fluttershy. I suspect/hope we'll still see some of this anyway.

More interesting villains. Don't get me wrong, I've been a big fan of the villains in general, but it would be cool to see villains with more interesting motivations. My favorite type of villain is one that can do evil things, but who has such compelling rationale that you have to really think about it to determine whether or not they're justified in their actions. Magneto is a common example of this; you can't help but feel sympathetic to his cause. I'm sure a good writer could manage to do this in a way that would be accessible to children, but I doubt they're interested in adding such grey morality to the show.

More continuity. I love that they're willing to make big, important changes to the show, like giving the main character wings and making her royalty, instead of sticking with the status quo like so many shows do. The fact that events in the show can have an actual impact on future events makes it much easier to invest attention in the show.

Edited by Sairoch
  • Brohoof 1

1.dash gets faster

2.more episodes about luna, like her past or something.

3.SCOOTALOO FLIES!!

Those are my demands, get crackin hasbro.

• Brohoof 4