Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Did you find other bronies at your school? What are the odds I'd find any?

Dashmagic

I know a couple guys at my university that are fans, in fact one of them is my friend and fraternity brother. I know someone else on this site that's a fan at my school as well, but I've never met them.

I don't know any, but I've seen tons of bronies all over my college. It'd be nice to talk to one, but I'm usually with friends and don't feel like approaching strangers when I see them. :P

One good person saw my phone background (Vinyl Scratch) and the following dialogue happened..

"Nice background"

"Thanks"

"I wasn't being sarcastic, that sounded like a rude sarcastic remark, sorry."

"No, its fine."

"Yea, I have nothing against the fan base, but im not a part of it. There are some in my Media Arts class"

"THERE ARE OTHERS?"

Haven't seen a single brony (or pegasister) since the eighth grade. I've told the story a billion times on here. But the place I live has under like... 500 people at this school so the probability is lower for me. Not even the nerds at this school like mlp (heard 'em talkin smack about bronies)

Yup. There's actually plenty of bronies at my school. Also, it was my friend from school that introduced me to the show. She was drawing ponies and talking about them all the time. I wanted to see why she's so excited about this cartoon and one week later I was a pegasister, too :D

Flopturn that is interesting I went on a MC server and called myself TheHalfBrony how very strange...

EDIT: I just remembered that that that is also my screen name [Put XD pony face here (I'm new to this site)]

Edited by TheHalfBrony

Well, I go to a branch of a university, (Washington State University-Vancouver), which has about 3,000 students.  I've found some people who like the show thanks to my MLP hat.  There is also a brony club that has just been chartered.

I have had the fortunate pleasure to meet several Bronies my age in my school. One, to whom I owe the reason I became a Brony, Two, who with the aforementioned Brony and I's insistance, watched and became (sounds dramatic, I know), Three, who I just met when I wore my Dashie hat to school, Four, I met when I was humming "Pinkie's Lament" to myself, and finally Five, who became a Brony just like Two.

• 2 years later...

Well, of the 6 billion people on the planet, about 1bn would have internet access. If you look at the average subs of such channels as moliminous and notion; they have around 12M subs. Add about 1/2m for those who haven't seen or subscribed to them but are bronies and you get around 12.5Ml.

12.5M as a percentage of 1bn is 12.5/1000 which is 1 in 80. that is 1.25 in 100 so there is a 1.25% chance of someone in your school being a brony. 1000 people and a 1.25% percent chance suggests 12 or 13 people. subtract one for you and you get that there is probably just over 10 other bronies in your school. Its not an exact math beacuse of all the variables but it should be close.

Actually, yeah. There are a few Bronies at my new school. One I met last year, he and his sister are Bronies. I saw another dude with a Vinyl Scratch shirt, but he said he only bought it cuz it looked cool.

Then there's this one fella I drive to work after school. He's not a huge pony fan, but we hit it up one day when I wore my Dashie shirt (he watches the show with his two little brothers).

I really dont know of anyone else is a brony at my middle school. So i am takeing charge of growing the population of bronies at my school. I am eying a few people.

Well me too... I'm in a very small special needs private school that only has around 132 students. It's very likely that there is someone else in the school that is secretly a brony but I simply don't know for sure yet... BTW- The school year starts tomorrow for me. :)

• 1 year later...

Guys, a girl at my school a few months ago on the bus recognized a rainbow factory pic I have on my phone. Now, a month or two ago, in the cafeteria, I found some garbage someone had left lying around. It had to do with the MLP movie, and I need help with ways to find out who they are.

I'm pretty lucky that there are several pegasisters at my school.

Although there are no bronies at all, they still accept me for being one

3 hours ago, Midnight Solace said:

I'm the only brony at my school. I feel like there aren't many bronies around Australia, and that's why I would always get picked on for being different...

I know a brony from my country who is currently studying in Melbourne, Australia

• 2 weeks later...

One guy in my class last year would sometimes respond with eeyup in a big mac voice, to tell you the truth I think I was the only one who picked up on it, despite this I found no further evidence to support this so I can't prove anything,