Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Did you find other bronies at your school? What are the odds I'd find any?

Dashmagic

Well, Dashmagic you can find out by just asking. Yes, I know: "Easier said then done buddy!" But to be honest, that's how I found out some of my best friends liked MLP and were a part of the fandom. Look for hints or cues, listen to friends' conversations and be observant. As for your school, I'd guess that perhaps 100 of the 1,000 are either bronies or pegasisters, 500 don't even know what MLP even is, and perhaps 400 don't care or hate the show and/or fandom, but that's just a rough estimate. Don't get demotivated, like I said just ask around and be honest. I wish you the best of luck and if all else fails, you still have us on the forums! :D

Got one of my friends to watch an episode; we're the only ones we know who like the show in our school. I did see someone wearing a Rainbow Dash shirt the other day, though...

Got one of my friends to watch an episode; we're the only ones we know who like the show in our school. I did see someone wearing a Rainbow Dash shirt the other day, though...

Hey! See, perfect example: You should probably ask them if they like the show then, what's the worst they're going to say, no? Or that it was just a little joke? Lol

in my school of around 300 i have found one other pegasister because she saw my bracelet and was like "OMG thats rainbow dash!"  One of my other friends is ok with watching the show and gets my 20% cooler comments but isnt a full fledged brony.  So its a pretty good chance that theres at least one in your school.

Guess what? My teacher is a closet pegasister! I found that out when she said to me that the show's quality was pretty good! I also found a brony, and I converted someone to be a pegasister. There's a pretty good chance you'll get one.

Hahaha find other bronies at my school it would be easier to find a needle in a windstorm and a lot of hay..... behind beingcalled a brony b**** and being called a fag when I say brohoof, I have found 3 and only 3 lol well ones that are open

So far, I am convinced that I am the only brony in the state, that was not somebody I exposed to the show beforehand.
It makes me feel kinda lonely, but that's what I have all you guys online for~

I found one today he was wearing a shirt with various ponies on it like Vinyl Scratch, The Mane6 and other ponies so i went up to him and asked if he was a brony and then we started talking and now i wont be bored everytime im waiting for my bus

There's 800 ponies people at my school and within my year group, there are already 4 that I know, so technically there should be roughly 30 out of 800 people that are bronies.

If you live in an area where people have access to the internet, and isn't too poor, then I'm sure there are other bronies at your school. To find out who's a brony, maybe try wearing something subtly related to MLP, something only bronies would recognize, like a shirt or hat with a cutie mark etc. And if I am correct and there are some bronies in your school, you would probably receive a number of broohoofs. 

Last year there was a short article on our school magazine about MLP. It was really brief and just talked about how the show was becoming popular amongst the high school students (including me). Because of this I suppose there are more than just several bronies at my school. I was a brony before this article was published, and I have a brony friend at my school, a brony friend living half the world away, and this other guy who I know is a brony but doesn't know me too well.

Try the t-shirt trick. I'm sure it'll work!!

• Brohoof 1

After openly talking about it in school for about 3 months, I just yesterday heard a girl say "what the hay!" in my history class. I doubt she watches the show, and I generally hate being around her, but I guess there's a chance I'm not alone.

• 1 year later...

i was the one of two bronies at my school for hmm 1 year and then the other quit it on the grounds that he had found out about cloppers which saddened me (obviously) then the next year i converted another (after the previous had left) who converted his two friends i would come out about it and form a society buuuuut my school is an all boys and all the boys are stereotypical thinking we are a bunch of creepy freaks and i would have to leave my school if anyone ANYONE found out (though i do talk about it quite a lot with my three other brony-buds (as i call them))

There were a few in my school, but the funny thing is that most of the bronies in the are actually attended one of the rival high schools to my own. So I ended up hanging around there a few times to hang with fellow pone fans.

Boy, have I?! And in the luckiest way ever. Imagine this... it was something like Halloween (kids dress up and go trick-or-treating) and we put on costumes for school that day. At the very end of school hours I walked up to a girl wearing makeup. She had a picture on her cheek that quite resembled the cutie mark of one of my ponies (that spark-like thing). She also had a guitar. And I said to her: "If my pony became a human it'd look just like you."  She didn't quite understand so I repeated what I said. And then she asked me if I was a brony and I said yes and it turns out she was one too (or is it Pegasister, I'm still confused there). BTW the pony I mentioned earlier is a HC musician called Umbra Chord. My first pony EVAH! Don't steal it please. 

;)  

My high school has some four to six hundred students, and I have managed to find a few.  I'm not even that social - I just watch for brony merchandise and listen for anyone say "Rainbow Dash".  I am also a closet brony, so bronies don't come to me, I have to find them.  HOWEVER, that doesn't mean you will like the bronies that you find.

There was one other brony that I knew of, and we were good friends. But, he moved to Berlin recently, so I've been by myself for a while. But, last week, in computers class, I made a file on the Windows screen that said "My Little Pony is AWESOME!". Then in this week's computer class, I found another file that said "Brohoof". There is yet another brony in my school, I MUST FIND OUT WHO HE IS! xD

no but i did manage to make one of my friends convert, and then he managed to get one of his friends into the show, and i'm pretty sure his cousin has watched the show because he is more open about the show than me.

I am in a very small private school so there is few students. Including myself, there is about 6 others in the entire school. I wasn't ready to tell any of them that I was one, but they found out without me ever saying a thing.

In high school, I kept my pony interest a secret. There were a few bronies there. Someone did ask me about bronies and I said I accept them, he asked me about the .MOV series and I told him I've seen it and we shared a few laughs over that. I have only one friend IRL who is a brony who goes to college with me, I have seen a couple of other bronies at college but did not have the time to talk to them.

After openly talking about it in school for about 3 months, I just yesterday heard a girl say "what the hay!" in my history class. I doubt she watches the show, and I generally hate being around her, but I guess there's a chance I'm not alone.

We used to say "what the hay" a lot in class -- in 2005. I actually did have someone in my math class in high school let out a "yay" that sounded just like Fluttershy's. No one referenced MLP, but they continually referenced the way she said it.

For me its not easy, in Peru the fandom is really small compared to the US. My school in the highschool level (Yes, we have elementary, middle and highschool in a HUGE all together building) Well, the closest I could get to a fan, was a friend of mine who watched 3 episodes but didnt like it that much. I´ve asked my whole class and the most common answers are: What is that? or That show is for babies! or Ive seen my little sis watch it. So yeah :c But if you live in the US I think the chances are of a %20 I guess.

Edited by PinkieAlliPie

My grand total that I have counted are only 6 bronies, not including myself and a brony that uses a pony username on school websites.  I suspect that there are a few more open bronies and perhaps 15 closet bronies.  As I've said before, I am a closet brony and my high school does not have many students.  No one knows I am a brony, and I have certainly not converted anyone.  I have many suspects; primarily open bronies' friends, theater geeks, and gay students (there are a couple that are all three).  I suspect that a friend of mine is a brony, and I have been trying to think of a subtle way to prove it.  Back to the main point, I estimate there are 25 bronies in my school (5% of students).

• 6 months later...