Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Least Favorite Song?

Caramel Apple

I haven't picked out a least favorite song, so I'll just list the ones that I don't like.

• Pretty much every Pinkie song that isn't Smile Smile Smile
  • B.B.B.F.F.
  • Failure/Success
  • Every song in MMC other than I've Got to Find a Way and True, True Friend.

A lot of songs that I normally wouldn't like I end up loving because they throw a choir into it. I'm a really big sucker for choirs so when at first when I listened to smile I thought it was 'meh.' but then that choir started up at the end I loved the song. The only song I didn't like was 'Giggle at the Ghostie'. I just found it really bland and forgettable.

There is only 1 song in the show that I actually don't like. That's Pinkies Gotta Share song or whatever it was called. I sort of got the feeling that it was supposed to be bad but I don't know. Unlikely that I'll ever listen to that fully again.

Aside from that, the only others that were below par for me would be The Crystal Fair song, the Carol, the Smile Song (I like it near the end though wink.png) and Celestia's Ballad. I can happily listen to these but feel they each lack something that the rest have.

Edit: If that Princess Twilight Cometh counts as a song, that sucks too imo :P

Edited by Greenlitsky

Definitely the Flim Flam Brothers. I personally found it quite boring and it felt like it dragged on.

Another would have to be the Cutie Mark Crusaders song. I know this song was bad on purpose but it is one of those songs I cannot listen to twice.

Edited by shocker1991

90% of the songs she sings repeat the same 2 or 3 damn lines over and over again. The song about sharing, and the Giggle at the Ghosties songs will prove my point quite well.

Giggle At The Ghostie, and You Gotta Share, repeating the same two to three lines over and over again? News flash: they don't...

And I extremely highly doubt you've actually muted someone talking through "hate". Don't even know how you're a Brony if you've not applied any moral values from the show, such as finding the good in everyone.

It's called opinion, get used to it

Not everyone thinks that way

And all of the Pinkietards seem to find Scootaloo annoying

Quite ironic seeming towards how I am a major Scoots fan

I didn't even try to convince anyone with that long explanation

I just went insane on explaining why I hate Pinkie Pie's songs

If you're a Pinkietard and you like Pinkie Pie a lot then that's fine by me

...What's with the attitude? So that bloke likes Pinkie Pie - "it's called opinion, get used to it"? Such an unnecessarily sharp tongue.

---

My least favourite song is the Perfect Stallion song out of Hearts & Hooves Day. It was the only song in the show that really bored me. There just wasn't anything to it - I didn't find it catchy or memorable, it came and went.

Edited by Flipturn ツ
  • Brohoof 1

I was not a big fan of "Morning in Ponyville" from "Magical Mystery Cure" I feel like its a bit too..... Cheery?

I think Twilight's voice sounded... different in a way. I just don't think it was the greatest song ever.

Hm, well I like basically all the songs for the show. So gonna be hard :P.

I think maybe the "Hearts warming eve song" I just didn't find it anything great. Or if you wanna count it "Princess Twilight Cometh" that song was just kinda random didn't have much substance to be honest Xd.

I like basically all the other songs though.

If you don't consider the cranky doodle songs as legitamate songs I would have to say a certain song that goes 1,2,3,4.  Though I have to say it is at least catchy like most of the songs on the show.

Love is in the Bloom, god, I hated that one so much, i didn't even pay attention to it, I just said "Oh fuck no" and turned off the TV, seriously it was that bad.

Why do you guys keep saying "You gotta Share" is bad? 

It's an original amazing pinkie song ;c;

Plus her little outfit was adorable <3

Someone seems upset.

Really now, what's with the whole "Pinkietard" thing, it's really rude, I don't go around calling everyone a Flutterfag, although I extremely dislike the character and certain fans. I don't like Scoots, I don't dislike her either,and I definitively don't see her as annoying, really why are you grouping people together and assuming they have the same mindset?

See that bolded part. Don't tell people about that, if you yourself cant follow it.

Edited by Pinkazoid!
  • Brohoof 1

hay, y do u tink us pinkeh fanz r retardz? jus becus i liek pinkeh, dsnt men dat i am stoopid an i dnt apreciate u sayin dat 2 me

if u do it agan i wil report u to da modz an u wil gt baand

• Brohoof 2

Any song Pinkie sings alone (except Smile and Giggle at the ghostie because they're not annoying).  Also the Flim Flam brothers song is just bad in my opinion.

Giggle At The Ghostie, and You Gotta Share, repeating the same two to three lines over and over again? News flash: they don't...

And I extremely highly doubt you've actually muted someone talking through "hate". Don't even know how you're a Brony if you've not applied any moral values from the show, such as finding the good in everyone.

...What's with the attitude? So that bloke likes Pinkie Pie - "it's called opinion, get used to it"? Such an unnecessarily sharp tongue.

---

My least favourite song is the Perfect Stallion song out of Hearts & Hooves Day. It was the only song in the show that really bored me. There just wasn't anything to it - I didn't find it catchy or memorable, it came and went.

Oh yeah I forgot that I wrote all of that crap, I was cranky when I wrote all of that

I apologize in advance to all of the Pinkieta....I mean Pinkie Pie fans who got upset at all that crap

Someone seems upset.

Really now, what's with the whole "Pinkietard" thing, it's really rude, I don't go around calling everyone a Flutterfag, although I extremely dislike the character and certain fans. I don't like Scoots, I don't dislike her either,and I definitively don't see her as annoying, really why are you grouping people together and assuming they have the same mindset?

See that bolded part. Don't tell people about that, if you yourself cant follow it.

Again I wasn't in such a good mood

Maybe I should edit out that entire post

Lesson 1 - Don't go onto MLPforums when you're pissed off like hell

hay, y do u tink us pinkeh fanz r retardz? jus becus i liek pinkeh, dsnt men dat i am stoopid an i dnt apreciate u sayin dat 2 me

if u do it agan i wil report u to da modz an u wil gt baand

lol u liek pinkeh pie ur a such a faget

Go reportz da modz dey cant unbutthurt u

lolololol im so hardcore

Oh yeah I forgot that I wrote all of that crap, I was cranky when I wrote all of that

I apologize in advance to all of the Pinkieta....I mean Pinkie Pie fans who got upset at all that crap

Again I wasn't in such a good mood

Maybe I should edit out that entire post

Lesson 1 - Don't go onto MLPforums when you're pissed off like hell

lol u liek pinkeh pie ur a such a faget

Go reportz da modz dey cant unbutthurt u

lolololol im so hardcore

Welp. Sorry 'bout my rant there, not really much of a rant, well it was a rant.

No hard feelings, I've posted on the forums while I was in a pretty bad mood before, didn't end so well, but at least you're not taking it too far like others have before x)

Imma just post what I got to say... Though the above people seem to be in a resolve...

Really did not like Celestia's Ballad, or the Heart Carol.

Find a Pet. I honestly dislike that song with its annoying tune and how most of the time RD was just talking. Most bronies only like this song because two of the most popular main six are singing it.

People seem to hate Find a Pet... Even though it's high on my list. Reason I like it? Because the whole orchestral piece to the song is amazing...

• 1 year later...
(edited)

I forget the songs I didn't like.

But I remember the first songs of the series (season 1) weren't that good.

I don't really like the filly Fluttershy's song, So Many Wonders, for example...

Edited by Blobulle

Spike's national anthem is best song ever.
Probably the worst song is "Princess Twilight Sparkle".

Talk about a song that really gave the "everything is gonna change so Hasbro can sell toys" vibe.

• Brohoof 2

I love all the songs on the show.  :(

If I really had to choose one, though... it would be "Glass of Water".

I'm not to fond of male singing voices, and I just can't see myself nodding my head to that song. 

You mean besides songs that were obviously meant to be bad?(Spike's anthem and the CMC theme(which I actually enjoy))

I'm going with both Flim Flam songs

Pinkie's "Gotta Share, Gotta Care" in the episode "Over a Barrel". Meant to be so annoying it starts a war - and it succeeds beyond its wildest dreams! -_-

• Brohoof 1