Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

So you are the real haters...

~Starlight~

Everyone hates haters especially when haters hate MLP FIM. So if you hate Equestria Girls that means that you are technically haters yourselves... 

Please some of you need to remember when you became a brony, you give it a chance; do the same with this :) 

• Brohoof 26

I agree!
We bronies, even former haters, gave the show a chance before we became fans. I think that Equestria Girls would be a fun series, especally since we like to make tons of fan art about it.

• Brohoof 5

Thanks everyone these are good thoughts! It's just that sadly many people disagree without giving it a chance, when that is what the haters do for the MLP fandom... I guess they are just hypocrites 

• Brohoof 1

No. When I first heard about mlp I thought it would suck and then I loved it.

So if I think Equestria girls will suck, I will love it! LOGIC!

Seriously though, nah I just dont like that art style.. Not gonna give it a chance, sorry :L

• Brohoof 2

I think the real haters are the ones that aren't used to change and just leave because of one change. We were all haters at one time, then we started to give the show a chance and fell in love with it. I don't know if the same can be said for Equestria Girls.

I'm not so sure, about any haters though.

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

I 100% agree with you.

I don't understand the hate that emits from the show... It hasn't even aired yet, and people are judging it. How are people saying they don't like it, if they've never seen an episode yet?

And, you don't need to state that you dislike the show, and will not give it a chance, because no one is forcing you to watch it. If you don't like it, just forget about it, don't discuss it. 

On a more personal note; I support Equestria Girls, it looks like it has potential to me, and it continues to intrigue me.

___

So, if you dislike the show, don't go around saying you aren't going to support it. Because truthfully, no one cares. 

Edited by Lui
  • Brohoof 4

Yeah, I don't see why this spin-off is getting so much negative attention. I mean, seriously, it's sad how a whole fanbase that gets bombarded by haters all the time can just hate on a spin-off of the show they are fans of.

I would like to say to the people hating on the spin-off, "If you can't say something nice, don't say anything at all." I know that's the kind of thing teachers tell kindergartners, but seriously, it's kind of true.

I do agree that people shouldn't hate on EG. Even though I'm not for it, I don't hate on it. I'm more neutral, maybe waiting for it to unfold to see if it's alright, but, once again, I don't hate it.

So, a shortened version of my post:

I don't like how bronies would hate on EG, and I want them to stop. Even though I don't like it, I don't dislike it. Instead I'm waiting for it to come, then I will have an opinion.

• Brohoof 1

For the record I have never hated on the show and I am really looking forward to it! I think it is gonna be really cool! And it will give us something to watch until season 4!

• Brohoof 1

I don't love it or hate it at the moment. I haven't seen it yet, so when it comes out I will give it a chance and watch the first episode. If I don't like it, then nopony is forcing me to watch it again. Simples.

• Brohoof 2

I have no opinions on Equestria Girls other than the fact that I don't really like the art style. I'll give it a chance to impress me when it comes out, but I'm staying neutral for now

• Brohoof 1

I don't hate IT, per se. Rather I hate what seems like the motivations behind it. If Hasbro really wanted to create a quality spin off, it's well and full within their potential. However, all that we've seen so far seems to point in the direction that this is a cheap, ham fisted cash grab attempting to rip off Monster High.

The end product I withhold my opinion from (at least I try, admittedly it is becoming harder), but what I feel is driving this venture, I do not like...

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

I wouldn't say I hate it, hate is a strong word. I would rather say I dislike the idea of turning them into humans, I would have liked if they could rather have made something interesting. Daring Doo movie for example or just a movie about a background character.. Even maybe a movie about the princesses. They had a lot of opportunities here and making something that.. Well obviously noone wants, I just don't know what went wrong.

Too begin with, I don't really like the art style, I got to be honest there are a lot better ways they could have humanized them. Just saying, if you have ever checked some of the humanized art you would know what I mean.

Warning before opening the image in the spoilers!

316131__UNOPT__safe_twilight-sparkle_rai

Anyway, like you can see from the spoilers, it might not be so bad. But seriously why didn't they do it better. Twilight and Applejack are the only ones that actually look decent on these.

But hey, I'm not going to judge it based on all this. I will give it a chance and I'm sure I will like it, I mean it feels weird not doing so. MLP is awesome, maybe this won't be as bad as it looks like it's going to be. But if not, then hasbro better give us a whole movie about Luna and Celestia. But I got to be honest, I will go see that movie for only one reason.. Only one reason! We will see Twilight as a pony in the beginning. That's good enough reason for me, besides I'm not going to miss out on this. No matter what you say, this is the first time ever we are going to see a movie based on the fourth generation mane 6, there have been movies before about MLP for the older generations, but still.

Open the spoilers and look at her eyes!

twilight_sparkle_hugs_vector_by_kitsuney

Don't tell me that you all won't go at least to see Twilight Sparkle, I mean Twilight she is awesome. Common she will miss you otherwise. Do it for her! She commands you!

1.png

Will you join her?

Besides this is a spin-off series, it won't have any effects on the show. So why not, I know I will be there joining Twilight.

Edited by Fluttershyfan94
  • Brohoof 1

I guess i'm really slow, but wth is Equestria Girls? XD And what so ever, judging something before you've gave it a chance is not my style. Dammit i hate writing posts on my phone

I guess i'm really slow, but wth is Equestria Girls? XD And what so ever, judging something before you've gave it a chance is not my style. Dammit i hate writing posts on my phone

Equestria Girls is a spinoff movie of MLP that hasn't aired yet. It has the mane 6 as humans in this too. Also I hate writing posts on my phone too :(

• Brohoof 1

It´s art, it´s related to the show...

I see no reason why to go nuts about it already, I´m just waiting for it. I´ll have a look, I´ll judge it for myself, make up an opinion and derp...

The art style? Not my favourite from what I´ve seen, but still, can be good.

I´ll check it out, what could possibly go wrong derpy_emoticon2.png

• Brohoof 3

(edited)

It´s art, it´s related to the show...

It's a spin-off series, so it does not have any effects on the show, I'm not sure if it's related to it if it's a spin-off series. But I might be wrong, just give it a chance because Twilight Sparkle is in it.

Edit!

I checked a little about spin-off series, the reason I think it's not related is because what happens in this movie will never be mentioned in the show itself. If it was related they would probably include it in the show, I might be wrong but I decided to add this if I was wrong.

Edited by Fluttershyfan94
  • Brohoof 2

I don't HATE the idea, but to be honest, I don't really like the thought about turning ponies into humans..

But, I guess there are someone here that likes human ponies, and I guess I should just accept it..

• Brohoof 1

It Doesn't seem like the best Idea in My Mind,

It's Related to the show in some sense So Why not just Try it out?

It maybe a Spinoff But It's Still Related to the show in a point

But I'm happy to give it a try, can't harm anypony can it?

I'm not going to judge it just yet,

I'll wait until I have a Proper look at it before I'll state my Opinion :3

~Sapphire

• Brohoof 1

No. When I first heard about mlp I thought it would suck and then I loved it.

So if I think Equestria girls will suck, I will love it! LOGIC!

Seriously though, nah I just dont like that art style.. Not gonna give it a chance, sorry :L

So thats it because you dont like art style even thought there is only 2 or 3 pictures of concept art you are not going to give it a chance at all? You dont have to watch the entire thing just take a look at it or you can continue to have a closed mind and miss out on something that could be awesome. You gave mlp a chance when you started watching it so why not do the same to Equestria girls?

I don't hate Equestria Girls, but no one said I had to like it either. I dislike the idea of the show, but I do think there is a chance it will turn out to be a fine show. However, there is also a decent chance it will turn out to be complete crap and until we can guarantee something I will remain skeptical.

If they pull it off, then we have another great show. If they don't, well, ideally we'll just forget about it and move on.

• Brohoof 1

So thats it because you dont like art style even thought there is only 2 or 3 pictures of concept art you are not going to give it a chance at all? You dont have to watch the entire thing just take a look at it or you can continue to have a closed mind and miss out on something that could be awesome. You gave mlp a chance when you started watching it so why not do the same to Equestria girls?

The pictures i have seen of it is enough for me to not want to give it a chance. It's ugly and I don't have the time to watch another show.

• Brohoof 1

To me, MLP seemed pretty girly, but not that bad that I would bother reaching for the remote. Because of this, I got the chance to get a propper view of the show, and thus, a fan was born. But the only reason I didn't change the channel is because they were ponies. In a show intended for little girls, ponies is one thing, but actual being girls is a whole other story. I'd probably give it a short look, but I doubt I'd enjoy it. I'd probably feel from crazy to creepy.

There is such a thing as an objectively terrible show/movie/book/etc. That doesn't mean you can't enjoy it for whatever reason, but acknowledge it's terrible.

if not liking things and giving valid reasons to not like things makes one a hater, the term loses all meaning

it was supposed to mean someone who goes around ranting about bronies like a madman

what happened?

"LOVE AND TOLERATE EVERYTHINGGGGGGGGGGGGG" - no fuck that

The pictures i have seen of it is enough for me to not want to give it a chance. It's ugly and I don't have the time to watch another show.

The pictures are still concept art so the final film will look different also its a movie not a show. As it stands Equestria girls is going to be a one off movie that isnt related to the show. It seems silly to not even look at is because you have seen a few concept images that you dont like but never mind its your loss.