How Old Are You?  

498 users have voted

1. 1. How Old Are You?

• 13-17
    • 18-24
    • 25-34
    • 35-64
    • 65+

I'm 20 right now, I'll be 21 in October. being born late in the year kinda sucked because I missed the cut-off date for starting school(you have to sign-up for Kindergarten by early August and had to be six to do so), so I was always a year older than most of my class.

I know how that feels, I was born on the 7th of September, a week earlier and I would be an accede mic year ahead making me the oldest in my year in school, now that I'm at university it's different though :P

I'll be 20 next month.

• Brohoof 1

Why don't you check my profile, you lazy noob.

I mean, seriously. How hard is it to click on my name thingy-button, and scroll down a bit?

Get off your butt and do something useful, will ya'?

[/joke]

---------

I'm 17.

I'm 15 years old, turning 16 on the first day of the new schoolyear.

I'm quite surprised by the amount of people in my age category. I always feel like i'm surrounded by adults, i guess that's not the case anymore.

I keep my exact birthday hidden to anyone who knows me IRL. Where I go to college, you get thrown into the local pond on your birthday, and it's rancid. It's also cold for me, because my birthday is mid December. It treads the line of being the last day of the fall semester, so I can't reveal it if in the future it actually does fall on the penultimate day or something unfortunate.

I am 19.

I am 31, although currently closer to 32 now. As for older members, I see there are a few, but I'm pretty sure I'm the oldest staff member. Not that it has anything to do with anything, but I take my notoriety where I can.

Have you ever noticed how people who DEFINITELY are not EXACTLY one year older from someone else say they'r one year older than them ? then a month or so goes by and all of a sudden he's TWO years older than that same person ?

People are dumb like that ...

Anyways , I'm 14 

I'm 19 at the moment, then turning 20 in November. Although I shall be using the term Twenteen in an attempt to keep a youthful mind! 

I feel old though, the girlfriend and I caught ourselves in John Lewis looking at furniture and curtain designs the other day O_O.

• Brohoof 1

I'm twenty. It's actually an awesome feeling knowing I'm not a teenager anymore, but an adult. I was getting sick of being a teen anyway. Feels good man.

I'm 16, turning 17 in December. Curse the late birthdays! Making me younger than the rest of my grade and all of that.

Well, at least I get to savour my youth a little longer~

I was born on the 18th of September 1999, so I'm 13 soon 14 yay! 

I've always been told that I'm smarter than my average age, but I'm not very mature though ( I can be though )

Trying to find some demographics of our fandom. What age group is the majority of our Bronies and Pegasisters in? I'm interested in seeing the results of this poll.

(Update)

I feel old!!!

Edited by sunset_sprint

Well, I have been told that I have the attention span of a 9 year old, a mindset of a 14 year old, and I look 2 or 3 years younger than I really am.

But other than that I am currently 19 years of age.

i'm 17 at the moment i typ this. i won't be 18 until the 1st of november.

i'm really looking foreward to my 18th birthday. because my birthday is on the same date as the qore 3.0 festival in amserdam. and i'll be attending that with my twin brother :D

I happen to be 15 years of age, myself personally. I doubt the oldest age exceeds 80, but you never know, I could be wrong. The youngest could go as young as toddlers but on here, obviously not.

Edited by WheatleyCore
  • Brohoof 1

I swear we already had a thread like this?

Anyway, I'm Sixteen; Seventeen this year. Looks like most people here are in between 16-20 from the poll results.

17 here! Glad too because I'm in the majority. Woohoo! I don't feel that weird. Haha

I always like polls like these it's kinda interesting to see the difference in ages between members.

22 years of age, going to be 23 Aug 8 yeah 2 days.... yay I guess. its nice to see so many are open to talk about their ages, most dont because of well I don't know why...

Edited by xPrincess Celestiax

I am 22 years old. I will be 23 years old June 30th next year.

I've been having a little less care about my age, just something to keep in mind now and then.

Edited by Iron Shield

I'm 19. I'll be 20 next May. I've been in the fanbase since I saw the first episode when I was 17. Wow it's been a while. Ummm... I'm just rambling for these last few moments soooo.... end of comment?