How Old Are You?  

498 users have voted

1. 1. How Old Are You?

• 13-17
    • 18-24
    • 25-34
    • 35-64
    • 65+

Ok. So. You got me. But, you knew that already, didn't you?

There's a few of us old fogies floating around-haven't met any weirdos yet tho. Only a matter of time I suppose.

Well, this is the internet. A dark and dangerous place.  It's a dangerous business, opening up a browser. You click on a few links, and if you don't keep your wits, there's no knowing where you might be swept off to.

(Please tell me someone got that reference..)

Well, this is the internet. A dark and dangerous place.  It's a dangerous business, opening up a browser. You click on a few links, and if you don't keep your wits, there's no knowing where you might be swept off to.

(Please tell me someone got that reference..)

Never fear, my young friend. For many of us who have walked the road, lo these many years were brought up on the stories of J.R.R.Tolkien. Rest assured, The reference is well and truly gotten.

• Brohoof 2

• 2 months later...

I'm curious about the average age of the forum. If everyone would be so kind as to complete the poll, I'll compile the information into a graph of some kind for all to see. 

As I did vote, I hope you do know that this topic already exists and it will likely be merged fairly soon. Just thought I might point it out.

I didn't find it when I searched for it. Besides, I doubt that person planned on making this data into a really cool graph for people to look at.  

I'm 20 right now, I'll be 21 in October. being born late in the year kinda sucked because I missed the cut-off date for starting school(you have to sign-up for Kindergarten by early August and had to be six to do so), so I was always a year older than most of my class. 

I'm 15 years old. 
Just an average teenager for ya XD
Wowza, nice to see alot of people around my age, which is no surprise at all xD
Many teens are obssessed with this show because it's trending, or they they really love it (ME!). lol

I am currently 18 as of right now. My birthday was three months and two days ago. Being a teenager is kind of nice, but kind of sucks at the same time. It's better than being kid though.

I'm 22, but I've been told I look younger.  Maybe when I'm in my 30's I can try out for the role of a teenager on a Disney Channel show  :lol: .  It used to annoy me when people thought I was 17 when I'm actually in my 20's, but now I'm OK with it.  I'm also told I'll love it when I'm older.

I'm 16, so i'm on the younger side I guess as far as the fandom. Still not the youngest, but ya know :P.

I'm 16 as of this year to btw, my birthday already passed, so i'm not 17 until next year.

20, will be 21 in December. Age is only a number, as I still feel like a child at heart. Not much about me has changed, minus the self hatred and depression part. That isn't good. Sadly, it will only get worse as I get older.

Wow, we have a lot of younglings.  I just turned 20 a week ago.  Funny enough, I don't think I would've liked MLP when I was little.  I would've been too young to comprehend its awesomeness.  ;)

Im 17 years, so I guess im right in the middle. Im not suspired that some of the youngest people on the forum are also some of the most mature. I mean you wouldn't be into MLP unless you were a mature person right? lolz

I, of course, am 10000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000 years old.

Don't believe me? Check the local dragon history.

It CLEARLY says that a dragon named "Spirit" has lived for 100000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000 years, and that he caused a bunch of rampage when he reigned.

Kidding, darling.

I'm 13, turning 14 next March 19th, soooo...

hee hee.

25 chronologically - 15 mental developmentally. I'm very immature for my age - so much so that my mom has oft told me that she thinks I have autism or am retarded.

• Brohoof 1

I am 15! Though since I am really short people think I am 12! Like everyone. Not long ago someone said "What grade are you going into?" "I'm going into 10th" "Wow I thought you were going into 6th #lol #iwaswrong #mistake #nofilter" ok no hastags but still.

Edited by The Pinkeh Pie ♪