1. 1. How Old Are You?

• 13-17
    • 18-24
    • 25-34
    • 35-64
    • 65+

After all, size dosen't matter! XD

Well, that's what she'll tell you anways... wink.png

OT: I'm 18 and about six feet tall. I grew really fast when I was younger but I've gained like two inches in the past two years.

I don't put my age out publicly on the internet. It's not necessary. People generally associate age with wisdom and intelligence. It shouldn't be. It should be based on the actual intelligence and wisdom of that person, not by some stupid number.

• Brohoof 1

And you caught what I did, bravo!

img-1456389-5-octavia_clap_by_samabayon-

Minus well tell my size, it's embarrasing, but I got nothing to hide, 5"3"... yeah, shocking isn't it? I'm shocked as well!

That moment when an 18 year old realizes he's the same height as a 13 year old girl... :P

You know, I hear a lot of people wishing they were taller, but I kinda wish I was shorter... XD

I'm 17 years old, though I'm October I turn 18. So not really that much longer to go and I lose what little I have of my childhood left D:

Hey, 17 should have started a new line after the 13-16.  17 = M games without a parent to buy them, or R movies whenever, it's a whole new level of being a human... :P

If you couldn't guess... I'm 17.

I'm 17 years old, though I'm October I turn 18. So not really that much longer to go and I lose what little I have of my childhood left D:

You can make childhood last as long as you want :) I'm still a big kid... Well that's what my gf, friends and parents call me. You just get to have a different kind of fun lol.

I literally just turned 15 like 2 weeks ago. Currently working on getting my learner's permit.

Yeah, I'm pretty young. But I'm happy with how old I am.

(edited)

As old as this very planet, no, this entire universe itself!... but my personal consciousness has only existed for a mere 21 years. You could say my components are a bit old.

Edited by Celtore

25 years old here, and I'll get to the 26 mark in 20 days... Which is a good thing maybe? I'm not the one who love to celebrate birthdays, it's kind of weird when you have to celebrate that one day when you gets older.

Being old sucks.

I can't say I remember since over the past year I've lived so many lives. It's insane how fast time can fly by when you're having so much fun.

• Brohoof 3

I'm 16. I'm turning 17 this year on December 8th. It's pretty surreal when I think about the fact that, at some point later on this year, I will be in my last year of not being legally an adult. 

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

I am amongst friends here, so I don't really care. 

I am 16 at the moment, and I feel like time is going SO fast while being slow as can be. Im sure the people older than me know this feeling huh.png

Edited by XxSAINExX

Twenty-Six years of age. I been on this Earth for Twenty-Six years.

Almost thirty! Well, at least I'm in shape I guess, right? :P

I've been through a lot. So much tragic things, and many wonderful things. I always thought dying young would be better for me, but I want to live forever.....well...at least in my 90's I guess...

For some reason I always think I'm too old to be enjoying something such as MLP. Compared to my other likes, it is really off. I enjoy working out, hiking, boxing and wrestling to a degree, teaching history,hunting (Not really killing animals though...unless required..), facial hair, and now since July of 2012 I love ponies. LOVE THEM!

26 year old, Soviet-Union born man right here! :lol:

Twenty-Six years of age. I been on this Earth for Twenty-Six years.

Almost thirty! Well, at least I'm in shape I guess, right? :P

I've been through a lot. So much tragic things, and many wonderful things. I always thought dying young would be better for me, but I want to live forever.....well...at least in my 90's I guess...

For some reason I always think I'm too old to be enjoying something such as MLP. Compared to my other likes, it is really off. I enjoy working out, hiking, boxing and wrestling to a degree, teaching history,hunting (Not really killing animals though...unless required..), facial hair, and now since July of 2012 I love ponies. LOVE THEM!

26 year old, Soviet-Union born man right here! :lol:

Wow, I feel old as hell.  I'm 18.  :c  Everyone who's posting is like 13,14,15, sheesh.... Where my 18-24 yr olds at?!?!? Cmon!! I know you guys are lurking around here too!!! I just feel bad for the next age group up... they must feel ANCIENT!

• Brohoof 2

(edited)

I'm glad I'm not the only one who feels old on here biggrin.png

I'm 22 years old turning 23 on August 1st. Come on don't be shy older folk smile.png

I thought that there would be more people my age on here. 

Edited by NightOwl
  • Brohoof 3

Wow, I feel old as hell.  I'm 18.  :c  Everyone who's posting is like 13,14,15, sheesh.... Where my 18-24 yr olds at?!?!? Cmon!! I know you guys are lurking around here too!!! I just feel bad for the next age group up... they must feel ANCIENT!

I know that feel bro... I didn't know that so many of us are so young. I'm 22 myself and I thought that 18-24 was the majority age group. I guess I've learned something today.

• Brohoof 3

30 going on 31 im younger  then my wife shes 36 as of today i was in high school a long time ago i miss childhood my i see myslef though my kids

• Brohoof 3

I'm 20, but I'm turning 21 next Saturday. It all goes down hill from there. 9QvF1.png

It's funny, I know for a fact that there's quite a lot of 20-something year old's in the fandom.

• Brohoof 3

I'm nearly 20 and a half. Born on the 2nd last day of the year too and would have been born on the last day of the year if my mom lasted just a few more hours (Sorry mom! I love you! sad.png sad.png ).

• Brohoof 1