How Old Are You?  

498 users have voted

1. 1. How Old Are You?

• 13-17
    • 18-24
    • 25-34
    • 35-64
    • 65+

Older than most of you, but yet "too young" to be married.  I'm a taller woman (5'7") who owns her own house, is married, has a cat, a hedgehog, and a 4 year degree when I should still be in college. 

I've been avoiding this thread for a bit now but i've also noticed a lot of people post in it so i figured meh might as well anyway i'm currently 23 and i will be turning 24 in august. i sometimes wonder how i managed to survive this long lols

Almost to 18 (August 26th). I hope it's an exciting birthday. :D

Stupid being 17, Y U NO HURRY UP WITH MY BIRTHDAY? And no, I don't plan to smoke cause of how crap those things they are for you.

Older than most of you, but yet "too young" to be married.  I'm a taller woman (5'7") who owns her own house, is married, has a cat, a hedgehog, and a 4 year degree when I should still be in college.

I also have a hedgehog as pet. I call it Sonic the Hedgehog. I usually play with its life, or create level for it to die in, or make it go so fast that it gets dizzy. But I still love him.

I dont expect anyone to understand my sick humor.

I am 18 years old^^ To be honest, I'd be scared if someone on this forum was 65 or older O.O; Are they being a pedo or are they just a kid in an old body? xD

"Critics who treat adult as a term of approval, instead of as a merely descriptive term, cannot be adult themselves. To be concerned about being grown up, to admire the grown up because it is grown up, to blush at the suspicion of being childish; these things are the marks of childhood and adolescence. And in childhood and adolescence they are, in moderation, healthy symptoms. Young things ought to want to grow. But to carry on into middle life or even into early manhood this concern about being adult is a mark of really arrested development. When I was ten, I read fairy tales in secret and would have been ashamed if I had been found doing so. Now that I am fifty I read them openly. When I became a man I put away childish things, including the fear of childishness and the desire to be very grown up." - C.S. Lewis: "On Three Ways of Writing for Children" (1952)

• Brohoof 3

Ha ha well you are never too old too love ponies I suppose it would be okay to post my age. I am currently only 16 and have only recently gotten into the fandom, though I plan to continue participating for much longer! happy.png

11 going to be 12, but would mlp foums accept the brony at that age? i dont want to get banned overnight or several days later.. pls answer

I believe you have to be 13+. 

Anyway, with this thread, and a comment earlier by a coworker today (He was listening to the rapper Nelly when he was in grade school.  I was *24* when Nelly hit it big.) I am really feeling particularly old.

I am 22 right now, and will be 23 all the way in cold November. Oh well, it does seem like just yesterday when I had my last birthday....happy.png

im 15. Going on 16 in August.

I'll tell you a bit about me.
I'm 6'0"

I play Tennis, which gives me an advantage up at the net specially :) 

I Drive(With permit by the state) and such. I'm a sophomore in Highschool(Don't be surprised) Going to be a Junior the next year ohmy.png  That's all you getwink.png

It really drops off after 34 :o

I'm not at all surprised that the majority is 13-17 that seems to be the biggest group. I'm within the 18-24 bracket myself.

• Brohoof 1

I just turned 20 yesterday... Guh, still very strange to think about. I'm not a teenager anymore, I have to actually do something with my life now! ohmy.png

It really drops off after 34 ohmy.png

I'm not at all surprised that the majority is 13-17 that seems to be the biggest group. I'm within the 18-24 bracket myself.

No! Things do not start dropping off after 34. I still have everything attached.

Mind you, I have concerns when I hit 45 later this year. ph34r.png

• Brohoof 1

No! Things do not start dropping off after 34. I still have everything attached.

Mind you, I have concerns when I hit 45 later this year. img-1489555-2-ph34r.png

The statistics do seem to be dropping off after 34 that is percentage of bronies in the forum.

I'm 23 and have everything still attached far as I can fathom.

The dropping of things happened many years ago.

I'm twenty four years old, and ill be twenty five this year... I don't act like a twenty four year old though! I wanna be ten forever! Lol seriously though I still have my awesome imagination and I love cartoons.

• Brohoof 2

(edited)

Sixteen, will be seventeen on the twenty third of August. Just from looking at me, hearing me talk or observing how I behave (sometimes) I have had people think that I was twenty before. 

Edited by 00Pony

I'm 20 years old right now, but my birthday is like...mm, just over a week away. xD (The 3rd of June.) So then I'll be turning 21 years old. =P

I just turned 31 this past Sunday.  I'm officially a creepy old man on the internet apparently.  Oh well ... it was bound to happen eventually right?

Not sure where that puts me-I'll be 43 in a week.

Mind you, I have concerns when I hit 45 later this year.

Ok. So. You got me. But, you knew that already, didn't you?

There's a few of us old fogies floating around-haven't met any weirdos yet tho. Only a matter of time I suppose.

• Brohoof 1