Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

What species would you be if you went to Equestria?

~Sole~

what species would you want to be in equestria?  

72 users have voted

1. 1. what species?

• pony
    • griffon
    • zebra
    • dragon
    • other

If you could choose what species/race you could be if you went to equestria (besides human) what would you be? And if you choose pony, what type? Personally, id want to be a griffon. That way I could still eat meat, I still have fingers, and I can fly! How about you guys?

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

Well I for one would have to go with the pony, this why I can try and get with Celestis or well get to meet her anyway take her on a nice dinner or a well dinner yeah just dinner. I think I would be a earth pony too! Sure magic is cool and flying is nice but I like to keep my hoofs on the ground and try and not turn  some other poor pony in to a orange or something like twilight did to that bird and frog... man I better Fluttershy was not to happy about that!

Edited by xPrincess Celestiax
  • Brohoof 1

Unicorn pony...without even a second's hesitation.  And since I have to put in at least 100 characters I'll explain why.  I would like to be able to cast magic but not just any kind of magic, I would focus my efforts into learning combat-centric magic.  Fireballs...oh I don't need anymore characters? POST!

(edited)

You sure this isn't a duplicate topic? I could've sworn I've seen others like it.

As for the question itself, I guess... Ah...

Pegasus? I mean, Griffons have hands so that'd be the smoothest transition, and the ability to fly would be particularly interesting, but I would prefer to live with as many rights as possible. Though we don't know much about dragon and griffon politics or whether they've particularly oppressive, we know for a fact that Equestria is particularly peaceful, liberal, and capitalistic. I'd rather not take a gamble with the others and end up in a tribal setting, a militaristic regime, or, Celestia Forbid (I'm not a christian, so I guess that's an appropriate fallback), a 'communist utopia'.

Edited by Durandal

Unicorn.

My ponysona is a unicorn, so I would want to be a unicorn as well if I ever went to equestria.

If I were a unicorn, I wouldn't have any trouble adjusting to the lack of hands and could just use telekinesis. Also, unicorns can learn all those spells.

I would be a Zebra for sure, but if not that then either a unicorn or a pegasus. :D

A zebra, because I gots the African roots for it. :D And because I love Zecora. I'd be a unicorn because I've always wanted to be able to do magic and I am creative. And a pegasus, because I've always wanted to fly. :D

Personally I'd prefer to be a Unicorn, because of the minor telekinesis power would be very useful, but it would be more likely for me to be an Earth Pony due to my actual skills and inclinations.

I'd rather be a dragon. Well preferably a baby dragon so people wouldn't get spooked so easily. I'd be my scalesona Aura for starters and even though she's female I'm a boy.....I don't care.

I always loved dragons. They can fly and spit fire! What cooler than that? 

Honestly, I would like to be a Pegasus Pony because I could go flying off to where ever I wanted to and it would feel absolutely awesome :D

I am pretty athletic (sort of) and using my wings to fly would be one of the greatest forms of exercise ever all the while being a total rush :3

• Brohoof 1

Wow... honestly, I'm suprised no one has said alicorn yet, I expected a lot of people to say alicorn. Anywho, I knew most would choose pony obviously, but I personally would hate giving up meat... because I LOVE BACON!

I have picked other because I myself would be a changeling.

I really like them. Their bug-like, but intimidating appearance, their chitin-like bodies, sharp fangs, and the ability to shapeshift into any pony at will. I could see myself doing so many things if I were a changeling. Some mischievous things, mind you.wink.png  Also, if I ever needed food, I could just disguise myself and feed on the love of my unsuspecting prey. Win-Win

• Brohoof 1

I'd be a Unicorn. Because I am quite curious about how being a pony would be, and I think i'd fit in with the ponies more easily then as another species.

Besides watching the show so much makes me really want to be a pony sometimes :P.

• Brohoof 1

Pony, of course. I'd want to fit in with the common people, and ponies are the master race of the earth, as far as I know.

More specifically, a pegasus. I'd be an alicorn if it weren't so Mary Sue-ish and rare. Pegasi fly, for one thing, I'd love to do that. As for carrying stuff around, unicorns already never have to worry about something like that, and some ponies can hold things as if their hooves have magnets, so I could get used to that, too.

• Brohoof 2

Well obviously I would be a lawn mower.

What? You think I'm joking? I would totally be a lawn mower in the land of Equestria. But I guess that ain't a option.... How bout' a donkey then? Nobody said donkey yet. 

I'd be a donkey.

Then I could start a revolution by locating many other donkeys and make them revolt against the ponies to gain control of the land and be supreme over-lord of Donk-Vegas or whatever it'll be called. But it'll be way better than Equestria! It'll have blackjack and hookers!

Still think i'm kidding? You want the truth? YOU CAN'T HANDLE THE TRUTH!

• Brohoof 2

I would be a pony unicorn cuz' all my life/childhood i have been a HUGE magic wounder fan. Like in every game i would just pic a wizard to play with cuz' i LOVE magic! At one point i wanted to be a magician but i couldn't find anything worthy to learn so i just threw that idea out. But yeah that's why i'm a unicorn and that's one of the reasons why i like Twilight Sparkle so much :)

I'd be a Unicorn Pony so I could fit in better I would be an Alicorn but It's pretty rare so I'd remain a Unicorn. I'd be a Unicorn because I'd find having magic to be very beneficial living in Equestria :)

(edited)

TY STOP LOOKING AT MY POSTSTY STOP LOOKING AT MY POSTSTY STOP LOOKING AT MY POSTSTY STOP LOOKING AT MY POSTSTY STOP LOOKING AT MY POSTSTY STOP LOOKING AT MY POSTSTY STOP LOOKING AT MY POSTSTY STOP LOOKING AT MY POSTSTY STOP LOOKING AT MY POSTS

Edited by PonyLover123

I would love to be a pony. A Pegasus specifically. It would be really fun to fly and you really don't get the full Equestrian experience unless your a pony. Besides Spike and Zecora i don't see any other non-ponies living in or around Ponyville so it would be nice to be a pony like everyone else.

• Brohoof 1