• NONE
  2. 2. Straight options

• Soarin'
    • Thunderlane
    • Big Mac
    • Spike (you know SOMEPONY ships them)
    • other
    • NONE

Which Rainbow Dash pairing has your preference?  I personally don't think Rainbow Dash is gay.  Mine lies with Soarin'.

24944.png?1341347565

However, it's quite likely Rainbow Dash only feels respect for him because he's a high-ranking Wonderbolt.

• Brohoof 3

For gay I am going for Applejack, they have a great deal in common with each other. They are both athletes, have a competitive streak are both tomboys. But their differences can also balance each other out, Rainbow Dash's arrogance can sometimes can the better of her and she has some fairly deep seated insecurities. Applejack's pride and stubbornness can sometimes get in the way, so in their own way they can keep each other in check, if they don't kill each other first. I kind of like her and Thunderlane for a straight pairing for some reason. Maybe it is because Thunderlane based on what we have seen of him so far seems a tad shy and Dashie just might be the mare to bring him out of his shell.

• Brohoof 2

Pinkiedash is best ship. They have such great chemistry; they're the two most playful ponies, and whenever they pull a prank together it's always adorable to watch their expecting expressions :) Whenever they're put together in the show, like Too Many Pinkie Pies, Griffon the Brush Off or Wonderbolt Academy, they always seem to be the most comfortable with one another. It also helps that they're both energetic and athletic, it makes them bond more naturally. Then there's the fact that one is blue and one is pink; sexually opposite colours, which contrast really nicely. I could go on, but basically, Pinkiedash is best pairing in the show n.n

• Brohoof 3

PinkieDash would be my favorite. They go so well together, and always seem to have fun when around each other. They're exceptionally good friends already, and enjoy each other's company. Also, Pinkie Pie is very loyal to Rainbow Dash and cares about her as we can see in Wonderbolts Academy. They just make such a cute couple in my opinion.

• Brohoof 2

Well my choice actually happens to be my favorite ship of all time. And that would be.....

ffd891c79be083e0867b2de7e6f9830d.jpg

Twidash! I love everything about Twidash. It just seems so perfect to me. And the twidash fanfics when well written are absolutely amazing.

• Brohoof 2

PinkieDash is insanely cute, and I mostly blame Griffin The Brush Off and Wonderbolts Academy for that. Also fuck Cupcakes

say_cheese__dashie__by_whitediamondsltd-

For straght, it's a tie between Thunderlane and Soarin. I'll vote for Thunderlane though since it's the underdog, more likely, and because every day the paring keeps growing on me

419938.jpg

Spike(someone out there has tp ship them)

I honestly never understood why that pairing(platonic or romatic) is always ignored, they both seem to have so much in common and yet neither the show, or the fandom puts the two together much

Likewise, I never understood why AppleDash is so popular

Edited by Megas75
  • Brohoof 1

I really like Appledash.  It seems like it's the most likely one to occur as they are both extremely competitive, and have a lot in common.  The other one of course is Soarin X Dash.

• Brohoof 1

For straight, I would definitely agree with SoarinDash as well.

Gay I would go AppleDash. I'm partial to TwiDash, FlutterDash and PinkieDash as well though.

Edited by Rainboom Dash
  • Brohoof 1

img-1816868-1-397816__safe_twilight252Bs

Twidash will always be best ship.

I don't get Soarin he has no character development and he has a boring design. He only spoke once and all it was about was pie for the only male wonderbolt they sure didn't try very hard with him.

Compare him with Spitfire who has an interesting personality and an awesome design. He doesn't even come close to her.

Edited by Rappy0
  • Brohoof 3

If I had to choose one ship to go down with, it would be the good ship AppleDash. To me they have just enough similarities and differences to make an awesome couple. I can't get behind Soarin though. Not enough is known about him, he could be a complete ass for all we know.

Edited by FMStorm
  • Brohoof 2

I think flutterdash is really cute, them both being pegasi, and being lifelong friends almost, and also how rainbow protects fluttershy as a friend in the show plenty times, and overall rainbow seems to know fluttershy the best almost, besides rarity I guess.

Of course, I also like twishy which is confusing if fluttershy is already shipped with dash.

The competitive personalities of AJ and dash are cool to.

Pinkie and dash are cute together two, probaly my 2nd favorite since I haven't read much of it, it's cute though ;).

Haven't read any apple dash frankly though, well like one or two, it's cute.

Idk I like Alot of shippings :P.

Edited by Zygen
  • Brohoof 2

I am strongly against shipping in general. Especially shipping involving MLP. However, there is one ship, one ship to sink all other ships, that involves Rainbow Dash that I fully support....

Ladies and Gentlemen, I give you......

THE ULTIMATE SHIP!!!!!

21647.png?1334889413

RAINBOW DASH AND THE KITCHEN SINK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Edited by Windy Runner

I ship Rainbow Dash with rainbow dash. They will make hot glorious love and make hundreds of rainbow babies. #RainbowMasterRace

I knew someone would ship Rainbow Dash and Rainbow Dash so I made this .gif, not at all related to my current avatar in any way.

CuteNoseThing_zps4223f00f.gif

• Brohoof 2

post-9686-0-71045600-1378431743.gif

For sheer adorableness, I vote FlutterDash.

I also love TwiDash, but it's kind of a waste since they're two of the most universally shippable characters in the show :P

And PinkieDash, because honestly Pinkie doesn't ship that well with anyone else, which is really sad.

I voted none for male pairings. Soarin might turn out to be ok if he actually gets some character development, but I generally prefer him with Spitfire anyway.

• Brohoof 2

Hmm, rianbow dash and fluttershy would be adorable together, they're complete opposites but at the same time compliment eachother because of it. But at first I'd go with AJ and dashie because they're just my favorite.

I'd go with Flash Sentry or Soarin as dashie's straight pairing.

Yeah Flutterdash and Rainbow Sentry.

Edited by Guest