Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

gaming Do you still play video games from your childhood?

Odyssey

Do you still play video games that you played a lot in your childhood?

I know I do. I still love to play the Crash Bandicoot trilogy (well, almost. haven't played the 1st crash 3 years ago...) and some PS1 game called Winter Releases 1998. It's technically not a game, but a demo disc. But otherwise I love it. I'm also considering finishing a certain game in my childhood, but I don't have the motivation to do so.

I usually like to play them either to complete them or for the nostalgia. :P

Edited by Sawk

I play a game from my childhood!

its called "Sonic the Fighters" and as the name implies, its a fighting game based on sonic created by SEGA

The only problem i have is that my brother wont play with me any more.

IT WAS SO MUCH FIN WITH HIM :''(

spelling mistake found: fin = fun

Ummm hell to the yes! on a friday night i get crazy! I'm talking Ocarina of Time, Super Smash Bros, Jak and Daxter maybe even lie back play some Pokemon and my gameboy because i'm off the rails!

• Brohoof 2

i still love to play Metroid Fusion on the GBA.

that game was pretty much where i found out about gaming, and i think it's story is still better then some of today's AAA games.

Everytime I deployed I replayed Mega Man 2 and 3 and Super Metroid on an Emulator.

Also, reinstalled Deus Ex because ITS DEUS EX! Came out my Senior year of High School.

Yes, a lot :P

I still play Oddworld games, PS1 title were the best ones. As well as quite a few of the games I had in my secret stash (hidden games that my parents thought were bad for me) like GTA and DOOM

Of course. Just because I got older, doesn't mean the games stopped being fun. :P
I never got the newer games, but quite often my friends and I will sit down and bust out some Mario Party and Mario Kart on the Gamecube. Still as fun as ever.

I really won't consider Mega Man apart of my childhood since I started playing it a year ago, but I still love them. One of my all time favorites would be Yoshi's Island. I played this game numerous times and it has never gotten old (still trying to find  a way to get the new Yoshi's Island).  Others are Ocarina of Time, classic Mario, Metroid, even some of the old arcade games like Galaga.

I bought Rayman 2 (Or at least the PS2 remake) of it and it's still a hell of a lot of fun, the levels are a lot of fun and the art style is heavily stylised and made with blockier graphics in mind so it still looks rather good to this day.

I also played Crash 2 on an emulator last week, still a great game but godamn does it has some dick level design if you want 100%

Not really, but mostly because old PC games just don't tend to work on modern PCs (especially ones that are old enough that they could be described as "from my childhood"). I am looking forward to upcoming rereleases/reimaginings of a number of games which were from my childhood, though...does that count?

This is me pretty much all the time.

I have like, way too many old games I bought from pawn shops and other stores.

IMO I find old games to be as much fun as the newer stuff.

Yep I grew up on Mario, Donkey Kong, Zelda, Metroid and many other classic games from the 8 and 16 bit eras and still love them and every now and then will play them.