Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

What is your favourite type of weather?

DokiLoki

I love it when the sky is engulfed in light or, more preferably, dark clouds and the rain comes down really nice and slow with a hint of wind.

It just feels really calm and nice.

A 60 degree Fahrenheit day with overcast....PERFECTION :D

Noooo, no overcast lmao.

I'm from Cali living on the beach and sunny weather is the best thing with a few clouds in the sky.

Snow or rain. Not super heavy rain, but rain loud enough that you can hear the drops hitting the ground, soft rumbling thunder, and smell that stormy smell that comes with rain. I really miss it now that I moved back to California. Indiana all those things happened.

Edited by Duster Dawnhorse

• 4 years later...

Cold weather with lots of clouds, I absolutely love that. The peace it brings, it makes everything quiet and tranquil. Plus I just find that far more comfortable than hot weather. I also love it when there's snow, rain or thunderstorms, though them being severe can be troubling. I like that feeling of being inside during all of it, makes one feel safe and comfortable. :3

The most ideal day for me would have to be...  Cloudy day with slight fog 21C, the fog is dense enough to see slightly ahead of you but you can feel the fog misting your face.  I'm sure it would be a nightmare for people driving but it's great to walk through!  It's like you're in your own little world, hearing echoes of life around you but not really seeing it except for the occasional headlights from a car.  THAT is the best weather to walk a forest trail with, just don't walk around distracted or listening to music with earphones because you never know... :okiedokieloki:

• 2 months later...

Around 70 or so degrees F. maybe high 60s F. at the lowest. Though maybe mid 60s? Basically like spring weather or fall weather. Summers nice but sometimes it gets pretty hot out and I hate that. Winters nice but it gets too cold. I don’t know why but really hot and really cold weather make me sleepy. Like I could fall asleep practically anywhere and stay asleep for hours if unbothered sleepy. So fall and spring weather tend to avoid that. Usually. 

For me,  I would mid 60's and partly cloudy with a light breeze is my favorite weather!  Or a really good thunderstorm is cool to see!