Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

What is your favourite type of weather?

DokiLoki

Snow, rain, and I love thunder. However I can’t work in those conditions so while they remain the most enjoyable nothing else considered, I have to go with sunny n the low 70 degree range. 

On 3/27/2019 at 2:24 PM, Lucky Bolt said:

Lot's of sunshine, 95 degrees and very humid, and a short thunderstorm later on. So basically, a typical Florida summer day. ^_^

Ew.

65 and cloudy with a mist in the air for me.

Edited by Cyclone

• 9 months later...
  • 2 months later...

Any weather that has a high contrast, and fresh air. It could be a perfect summer's day, or a perfect day in fall, or even during spring. The fresh air is important.

• 4 weeks later...

sunny weather is trash. it just hurts your eyes

hot weather is also trash because it's difficult to cool down and you can't wear more than one layer (pants [as in the things you wear under your trousers] and footwear don't count shut up)

windy weather sucks because it fucks up my hair

however

i am in the minority group of people that actually loves rainy weather. i'm not sure what it is, but there's just something very relaxing about heavy rain. most people that like rain say they only like it when they're indoors and 'safe' from the rain but, in my opinion, rain makes being outside even better than it makes being indoors

i love snow obviously because it means no school, but also because snow is beautiful and makes me feel nostalgic (unfortunately, i haven't had proper snow where i live since the late-early 2010s)

I love a hot and sunny summer afternoon. Nothing beats that. I also like thunderstorms too, especially when there's lots of lightning to be seen.