Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Things you hate that everyone seems to love?

Odyssey

I've got a LONG list of things I hate :P -

Call Of Duty and Overwatch: I just dont see the appeal of shooting/ warfare-related games

Big Bang Theory: I just dont think it's that funny and I feel like they're just laughing at nothing

Family Guy and American Dad: Same reason why I dont like Big Bang Theory

Spongebob Squarepants: DUDE!!! this cartoon was funny 10 years ago. It isnt now

Modern Anime: I practially avoid it like the plauge. Here are my reasons WHY:

- Overused sexual references

- Over-powered main characters

https://mlpforums.com/topic/163752-what-are-things-you-do-not-like-in-a-anime-or-whats-annoys-you/

Equestria Girls: I see it as non-canon and I pretend it doesnt exist

I-phones: I just dont find them that interesting and I really cant stand Apple devices

Rap Music: I'm just not into it

Dubstep: Not the pony kind (I enjoy listening to that), I mean the nonsense that a lot of 'Ricers' (aka. Japanese import tuners) like to play

Sub-Woofers: What's the point of having them!? It's not like it's gonna help you drive anyway

Toyota Supra and Nissan Skyline: GOD I F*CKING HATE THESE TWO CARS!!! Massively overrated for it's own good

Fast and Furious series: UGH! it's practically filled with Rice Burners and unrealistic stunts

Rice Burners (in general): They have a really annoying sounding exhaust that just makes me wanna ram them off the road and throw a molotove cocktail at them

Facebook: I'd like to keep my personal information to myself

Sword Art Online: Dont get me wrong: it's a good anime, but it's MASSIVELY overrated

Fluffle Puff: I find her more annoying than cute

Creepypastas: I almost left the fandom when I saw Cupcakes

Jumpscares: I'm a very sensitive person and I will grab a sledge hammer and slam it across the screen if I ever see one. This also means that I cant play any horror games

I dislike-

Bananas, although I do like banana flavouring.

Little kids.

Getting off of school due to illnesses (I end up missing so much!).

Characters who tend to have way to much emotional back story which makes everyone feel bad for them (in and out of show), thus making them their favourite characters.

Ice cream.

Sweet stuff in general, it just depends.

Samsung/android devices.

Dreamworks.

Shows/books centred around romance.

Sword art Online.

Fairy tale (the anime/manga).

Hashtags.

Percy Jackson.

Shipping art.

Throne of Glass, a book series which a lot of people at my school enjoy. The books appear to be so smutty and as I said earlier, far too centred around romance and overly complicated emotional backstories. This is, of course, my own opinion.

Books based off of real stories, or real people and animals.
LeafyIsHere. I'm fairly sure that's his username, his channel appears to be centred around only bullying smaller channels and people with various disorders. I can't grasp why he is so popular.

Edited by MintTiramisu

Excessive romance stuff in both movies and in real life. I'm not a very affectionate person since I tend to shun hugs and stuff like that, but blatant romance makes me feel like I will never understand the meaning of life. That's probably also why I've never been much of a shipper either.  :lol:

Jumpscares: I'm a very sensitive person and I will grab a sledge hammer and slam it across the screen if I ever see one. This also means that I cant play any horror games

I can definitely agree! I'd rather just watch a gameplay video of a horror game, but even in that case, I have to check beforehand where the jumpscares are going to be since after every unexpected jumpscare I have to take a moment to think about my life choices before being completely able to watch again. I also think that jumpscares are just a cheap tactic to make weak horror movies stronger.

There's a few things I hate that for some reason other people like, but I'll just say the top 1. Because it's just that dumb.

Auron from Final Fantasy X

I'm not gonna rant on it, but I just can't see why everyone thinks he's "awesome" or "cool". Every single thing about him just rubs me the wrong way. Meh.

There's a few things I hate that for some reason other people like, but I'll just say the top 1. Because it's just that dumb.

Auron from Final Fantasy X

I'm not gonna rant on it, but I just can't see why everyone thinks he's "awesome" or "cool". Every single thing about him just rubs me the wrong way. Meh.

its more or less his utility than just his character... His character is cool, imo, but he brings a lot of value to the team, that is his initial use, hes a well rounded character.

• Brohoof 1

This doesn't really apply to everyone, but more just my friends. They all like strategy games, but I prefer more exploration/fps games. I have such a hard time planning things out, and when I do stuff like that, I like the take my time and move slowly (aaaand then I always lose)

• 1 year later...

I'm going to get spit on for this... but I've honestly grown tired of the Pokemon franchise. Yeah, the battle system is good, the Pokemon themselves are pretty neat, and the music is pretty much always awesome (especially Gen 1, 5, and 7)... but aside from that, I personally think Pokemon is verging on creative bankruptcy. :pout:

• Brohoof 2

(edited)

games: legend of league, dota2, csgo

man of steel, justice league (just the movie. i like the comic justice league and its animation)

cien anos de soledad by marquez, El jardín de senderos que se bifurcan by borges

i don't hate, i just don't like those things, and dislike. only thing  i hate is hatred. 

Edited by twilly_brony

I dislike video games, even though I've played a good many of them with family and friends. But I'm told there are aspects I haven't been experiencing yet so I'll keep an open mind. 

I hate talking on the phone. I can't understand the fascination with talking or texting day and night, especially considering the expenses. I mean, it's just a phone. So what if it has bells and whistles? 

• Brohoof 1

Fortnite

I'm sorry but this Game is way to Overrated, Not a fan on Battle Royale games, It's taking over Twitch, Too much clickbaiters about fortnite

I really want to Uninstall this game but Sadly, My brother plays this game now and then so I have to wait until he gets a new laptop

12 hours ago, Sliding Bolt said:

Anime and Fortnite.. :dry:

Never played fortnite, so I cant relate to that.

But anime? As in all anime? Every anime to ever exist? That's a bit of a bold statement.

I hate certain films (such as inside out)

I hate chicken 

I hate bacon

I hate most kinds of meat, really.

5 minutes ago, Zachary said:

Fortnite

I'm sorry but this Game is way to Overrated, Not a fan on Battle Royale games, It's taking over Twitch, Too much clickbaiters about fortnite

I really want to Uninstall this game but Sadly, My brother plays this game now and then so I have to wait until he gets a new laptop

Honestly me neither, and I can't stand games like overwatch or CS Go either.. no one ever even plays as a team player...